I'm a Mexican-American, can someone please explain to me why the media and the left likes to attack whites...

I'm a Mexican-American, can someone please explain to me why the media and the left likes to attack whites? Isn't this a kind of racism of targeting a person because of thier skin color? The fact they try to change history to fit thier agenda. What's thier endgame and why? Is this 1984 yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-LXAfmnakg
youtube.com/watch?v=C_4UDGLoE1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhfS_WRqRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They hate us cuz they aint us

Shit skin don't have many accomplishments

F P B P

It's totally racist, and I feel bad for white people having to endure all this racist shit.

Those of us who are nonwhite need to speak up against this bullcrap. Because the next people to be shit on will be hispanics, since we're the next largest minority group in the USA.

look at the CEO of every company promoting it. literally 9 times out of 10 your coincidence detector will be going off the charts.

it's not our fault we're the only race that actually changed the world

I already speak up but I always get attacked or I'm called an Uncle Tom. It's fucking bullshit.

I think identity politics has hit its peak and is about to crash hard.

cuz the kikes told them to hate us, so they do

>All History Is White History
That's pretty based. Bout time they figured it out.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!!!

Where?

To mexico

beacuse of the black white IQ gap. Whites have to be constantly attacked while blacks have to be prideful. Otherwise the reality of white black IQ gaps coupled with historical achievements would end leftist political views.

Funny thing is blacks as a % of the population have been unchanging. Hispanics White Asian IQ gaps are all much much closer. However since neither Hispanics or Asians are white they cannot be attacked on this basis of being white. Slowly they are realizing the reality of the situation.

> the media and the left likes to attack whites

They think they'll get a better deal if nogs, spics and kebabs were in charge. That identifying as 1/16th native doesn't make them white or listening to rap makes them black.

They obviously have no idea what happened in Haiti and other places where whites got BTFO.

Because they are racists but they have to fight racism, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-LXAfmnakg

Nice try Jamal, worried about your welfare checks. We are going to MAGA wether you like it or not.

> why the media and the left likes to attack whites?

Cause white people stopped voting for them after LBJ so they pander almost exclusively to non-whites for votes.

Neither major party does a good job appealing to all groups/voters.

The innate racism in the use of "Uncle Tom" always makes me laugh. The cognitive dissonance started early.

Why don't they change then? If they see something in thier culture isn't working, why don't they it?

>What's their endgame?
South Africa 2.0. it's essentially international relations in a nutshell, media political actors over exaggerate conflicts between ethnic groups and people in the groups either believe it, don't believe it or become actors themselves and take advantage to gain money (see "muh systemic oppression" black racists like Al Sharpton).
They want to divide and conquer the free thinking people's of America and basically do the exact same thing as what happened to Weimar and Nazi Germany except instead of the natsocs winning they'll be the ones who win.

i found it funny that most black people didn't freak out as much a white libshits did after seeing the nazi salutes at the NPI event.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_4UDGLoE1Y

>be African
>live in mud huts
>spend all day fucking, foraging and banging on wooden drums
>never build anything
>never invent written language
>herecomeswhitey.jpg
>neighbor tribe raids yours and sells you to Jewish merchants for sale labor
>become slave to white society
>get mad at whitey for having culture, philosophy, technology and most of all for keeping records of history.
>8 generations later
>descendants get Affirmative actioned into Jewish slaver run Universities
>taking history classes
>"hey where all da historiez of Africuh n shiet?!?"
>you guys never wrote anything down so we have no way of knowing
>Shout RAAAAAAAAACIST
>??????????
>profit

I'm white and my ancestors have been here since before the nation was founded.

Get out spic.

>What's their endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhfS_WRqRI

The republicans are doing rather well actually.

>Isn't this a kind of racism of targeting a person because of thier skin color?
Sure, but if you change the definition of racism ...

Wouldn't that mean thier standards of living would significantly decrease? Why would they want that?

Speaking up was kind of useless at the beginning of all this crap.

>No one gets the girl or guy they wanted

>No one gets the job they wanted

>No one makes the money they want.

So a cult comes along that tells people they didn't get what they wanted out of life because of x reason, people are eager to jump in.

This shit would have just played itself out.

BUT Having this cult popup and have nonwhites join it in mass, AT THE SAME TIME as the migrant crisis into Europe. Has turned this into a powder keg.

Sure you are Jamal, sure you are.

I mean voicing your opinion is not always verbal ironically. You can voice your opinion by your vote and something does happen. I.E.: Donald Trump is elected.

I wish Trump could defuse this shit but its in the hands of a couple cucked European countries.

>why the media and the left likes to attack whites
Because the media and left academics are 90% Jews. Jews have helped Muslims invade Spain and Constantinople. Engineering the death of white people is just what Jews do. They are Lucifer's children, and they are just as jealous of Gods Earth children, as their father was.

They hate us cuz they anus.

>non-whites with compassion

user pls....

Why are we incapable of compassion towards others?

>I'm a Mexican-American, can someone please explain to me why the media and the left likes to attack whites?

According to left-wing fundamentalism, all humans are equal. Since biology is not a factor, any difference between humans is due to economic and social forces (class).

Those who have more resources must necessarily be persecuting those who have less. Those who are familiar must be persecuting those who are strangers.

This belief has mutated now into the idea that everything normal and healthy is wrong. Fort example, trannies and fags commit suicide more than straight people. Leftism says this is not because they are screwball perverts, but because straight people are magically causing them harm and anguish.

As the dominant race and culture worldwide, it's no surprise Whites are under attack by leftist forces.

>Isn't this a kind of racism of targeting a person because of thier skin color?

By the dictionary definition of the word, yes. This is how Whites were sold on "racism". Now Whites are learning that racism was less about equality and more about revenge. This is why leftists now say no one can hate White people, which is factual nonsense.

>The fact they try to change history to fit thier agenda.

You cannot truly understand leftism unless you are willing to throw reality out the door for personal preference. In this way it is no different from a cult.

>What's thier endgame and why? Is this 1984 yet?

The left's immediate game is the genocide of the European peoples. See Barbara Spectre, Wesley Clark, Bill Clinton, any number of leftists speaking about Europe.

But the leftists are all merely dupes of Satan. The ultimate useful idiots. He hates all human races as much as he hates Whites. He is simply using them to kill us, but he wants to kill everyone and drag humanity into hell.

IDK

The biggest political event in white history was going down and you fuckers decided to drown out the conversation with your BLM bullshit.