Someone put these on the windshields of every car in my college's parking lot

Someone put these on the windshields of every car in my college's parking lot.

>Trump complained the election would be rigged, what a clown!
>Waaaah Trump rigged the election! Democracy is dead!
I feel for you Yanks, must be hard with so many idiots in your country.

>It is statistically impossible for the PhD statisticians who performed the poll results and exit poll results to have beeen that mistaken in predicting the final results
Toppest of keks

No they didn't. That never happened.
Certainly not to you

The fuck is up with your steering wheel?

Thanks, but you don't know the half of it. Just about everyone I know is a liberal.

>Last night
>Buddy comes over for beer
>He brings up voter ID laws and how they disenfranchised black people in North Carolina
>I tell him that in certain states the DMV will give you a free ID if you fit in certain categories
>He doesn't believe me
>Pull up North Carolina's DMV website and it has a section stating that since January of 2014, people can apply for FREE IDs for voting purposes

This is my daily life. I can't reveal my full power level. I just try to use a semi-Socratic method to question people about their liberal beliefs. The best is when that psyop known as Snopes.com undermines them.

Mexican made car parts?

he got hungry

I feel this is an important question.

>Statistically impossible for a statistician to be wrong

On behalf of all PhD statisticians:

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

you have no idea
>Live in the south
>We have all the black people
>Retards from no black states like Vermont are telling me I dont understand blacks and I need to be more tolerant like them
>mfw

>citing rolling stone magazine

someone prove this wrong I'm too lazy

Asking someone to prove this shit wrong is like asking someone to prove water isn't dry

>semi Socratic method
This nigger knows what's up. The best method is claiming how you know nothing then questioning all their deep found beliefs every time they bring up another bullet point john olliver taught them

I had to renew or update my voter registration 4 times in the past year and a half, its literally just filling out a postcard.

Voter purges and audits happen every election to attempt to remove people who are dead and who have moved to a new state or county.

Top lel
Someone didn't read the ATLAS project files. DNC and MSM control was the reason the polls never matched the results.

Also top fuckin kek, even with his statistical info bullshit Trump still won gg.

stake out the parking lot and kill them

>Oh I totally agree with you comrade and we NEED communism and feminism in Ireland to stop the middle class rapists but we must have our facts straight for the coming battle.
>Oh dear it seems everything WE believe is a lie after just some brief research...

My life in Ireland.

This. They are actually a preventive check against fraud and also are important in keeping polls accurate.

>That steering wheel

This shit is almost as delusional as pizzagate.

Which you should also stop believing in. There is no point in wasting time on something so obviously stupid.

Where do you go to school OP?

i hate all the fucking conspiracy nutjobs wailing about the election
a black american guy i work with said the election was fixed in favour of clinton because the real powers that be (the illuminati or the nwo or aliens or whatever) would never allow trump to be president. he said they would kill him rather than allow that to happen

i haven't spoken to him since the election to see what he thinks now

It's a Ford