Roast my city

Already did. gg

I read the other day that British SS soldiers were clearing the rubble after the bombings.

It brightened my day.

Kek beat me to it!!!

I gotchu senpai

that was the joke

Holy fuck you're as high on the spectrum as most Germans. Hang yourself faggot.

why germs bitch about one city in a war they started when they ruined whole Europe? If I was the one making a call, there wouldn't be germany anymore, and it would be a great call, because refugees wouldn't have a place in Europe to go to

at least it inspired a great novel, when it got fucking burned to the ground.

It was already roasted to a crisp in WWII... 2ez

why would you roast the most redpilled city in germany

Based Srbija. This should've happened tbqh.

you know this would have happened no matter what considering the jews control USA and west/middle europe

>no clay for us
update this

Was god-tier. Is good-tier. Striesen FTW!

>delet g*rmany
>leaving austria
for what reason

>for what reason

hofer 2016.

well why haven't you killed 6 gorillion and not try to exploit them, only reason they have those numbers on their arm is because you wanted more money (like real jew) instead of free Europe, therefore giving allies enough time to free them

Austria has no power without their robotic German autist army

Roast mine

>wanting clay on the continent

how un-british of you

Looks comfy. Is Estonia the only country in Eastern Europe that isn't a shithole?

Have to keep the peace

You are supposed to roast it, toothpaste.

Long ago, but not forgotten.

You're going to default once the alcohol tax raise is implemented.

Was getting rid of your top export business part of your plan?

I understand you are angry that you can't drown the sorrow, trust me so I am.
The way democracy works, is quite frankly retarded.
Government is being ran by a political party which has around 10 % support, they were EU cucks even before EU invited us to join, so its clear brussels are doing everything they can to keep these cucks in power.

nice... i see you already have a building for a new mosque

That border would make a pretty nice race circuit

Stayed in Dresden for two months. It was quite nice.

Berlin is a shithole.

We sure do.

the british already did that

You just can't go cold turkey on us.

The refugee images from the Greek islands last year will be nothing compared to the upcoming events. Boatloads of help seeking Finns washing up on your shores.

And it will all be on you.

There is help seeking, and then there is folks who come to get drunk and fuck russian broads.
Slav subhumans are not going everywhere, and there is talks getting party busses going from harbor to latvian border. Getting hands on booze will be just wee bit harder, maybe it will help with your addiction as well.