Norway

What happens here? How's the country in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

dt.no/nyhet/krim/drammen/massiv-politiaksjon-i-sande-gjerningspersonene-sendte-video-direkte-pa-facebook/s/5-57-502896
nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html?_r=1
catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/post/135043597474/only-about-40-of-working-age-somali-men-in-norway
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/norway-builds-fence-on-russian-borders-to-keep-migrants-out/
tv2.no/a/5744737/
youtube.com/watch?v=VZJ1-cIAYMc
youtube.com/watch?v=TRs5xZDj2SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm from here

go away

It's pretty full. Not a lot happens and we like it that way.

I hear their summer camps are to die for

Good, Sylvi is stopping rapefugees

They have to go back

yup

Good goy

this varg shit is getting old quick

this happens here, right now, trying to the stream

some nutjob went nakid with and ar in "Drammen", and t hey have killed someone elsewhere.

Jst opp here..
nakid guy
dt.no/nyhet/krim/drammen/massiv-politiaksjon-i-sande-gjerningspersonene-sendte-video-direkte-pa-facebook/s/5-57-502896

KEK wtf was up too, must have been on speed I guess it's not hot outside lol. Another one got killed.

damn this goyim he streamed this sh it on fb, where be his accout

Sylvi!!! Our only good pol! Even though she is a woman, God damnit makings into PM not whale... though she is needed as immigration minister too

Gas Erna and Siv

Faen står jo ingen steder om noen som ble drept :P Gtfo. Og det var ikke i Drammen.. Det var i Sande

Thats obviously the flag of Svalbard fucking newfag

Ja fikk med meg det, så kom han fyren her opp det var litt lol.

Ser ut som en gammal friker som er på bærtur på peppern eller en som er skikkelig drita eller n o sånt. skulle hatt streamen

fuck off nigger

Don't come here. You will find only cold and darkness.

Ja virker som pepper på 3 dagen eller noe as :P Får poste her hvis du finner videoen.

Here's how Norway is doing.

In one Norwegian town, 85% of rapes were committed by immigrants
Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html?_r=1

>What happens here?
Government sponsored human trafficking.
>How's the country in general?
Cold, communist, and full of pedophiles.

Only about 40% of working-age Somali men in Norway are employed. In the Swedish city of Malmo, home to one of the largest Somali communities in Europe, only 20% work.
Source: catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/post/135043597474/only-about-40-of-working-age-somali-men-in-norway

>56%

Norway is building a fence with Russia to keep migrants out.
Source: breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/norway-builds-fence-on-russian-borders-to-keep-migrants-out/

kinky

Oil and black metal.

Norwegians are wonderful people desu

Nothing happens here. It is very cold, the people are unpleasant and it is very expensive. There is no selection of food in the stores. If you think i am joking, you should come and see for your self. I know some people who work with migrants, which is fooled into thinking Europe, and especially the Nordic country is heaven. They get placed in a small town in the middle of no fuck, doesnt get a job, and is very depressed.

Lukka gruppe på fjosboka sier dem, har en trollekonto men faen ... letteste er om jeg finner ut hvem det er gjennom folk, som jeg garantert gjor, bar så hælvetes synd jeg ikke torr koble trollekonton mot folk jeg faktisk jeg kjenner...

noen veit alt, skrik du også, spes om du faktisk bruker den driten, som du ikke borr. Jeg kan ikke si hvordan jeg lurer meg unna kek.

Alt jeg kan si er det alltid er jævla morsomt når folk doxer trolla mina, da ender dem som regel opp hos noen vi ikke liker lol...

Peker nesten alltid mot en jævla grisefaen

/thread

alle nordmenn spiser fjert

They need to build a wall on sweden border

Ansiktsboka er soppel, bruker nesten ikke internett lengere heller.. Tror ikke jeg finner ut av noe dessverre :/

Men, sande er ikke langt unna hvor jeg bor så kan jo hende jeg horer noe fra noen. Men horer da sikkert ikke noe for det har gått litt tid :/

Du klarer finna den der og flagg, du trenger ikke meg til den her. _Jeg har nodt til å få i meg no for her, go go.

Får se her, skal noen har rappan og jeg sikker å kjenner noen i den gruppa has garantert!
>for alt jeg veit folka og
kjenner alle jeg

BTW bare plastikk drit så media overdriver som faen igjen her.. eller ja politiet også som vanlig...
>Vi drepte akkurat en fyr

SE HER NAKEN AL QAIDA TERRORIST STREAMER BREIVK 2.0 ANGREP LIVE PÅ FACEBOOK
>to drita/overspeeda folk som er å flipper med to plastikk lekevåpen
er det mulig heller, jeg blir flau as..

Ikke av folka, men polti og avisa
>pic related
norsk politi

>du kjorte 10 km for fort
>can I see you asshole Sir, let me see your asshole Sir
vi er der... får vel den dommen og landet her ass

Er det deg igjen fra tråden i går? Du må faen meg slappe av

link til tråd takk :P

jooo trips don't lie
>nothing do happen here
aside people taken the party to far and run out naked in the snow with toy guns drunk as fuck on moonshine..... hehe this part is just outside Oslo but they are much harder there and drink as fuck, you don't need to get far away from Oslo to find the uncucked people. The other way is worse, that's worst of em. Only fighting each weekend, and the country side ofc
>people don't go to that place in the weekend from other places, part not immigrants

Det var en tråd om Varg

går? nei trukke jeg var her i går jeg, var ute

Black hair = Not White

På "fart"a?

Would still racemix With that chick

Bullshit, remember Sven that excluding the samis, kvens and suomi-pekkas.

We are a mixture of two people here. As it says in Ynglingasaga. The Vanir and The Æsir. Fucking read pic at leaest.

You see it on the genemap too, hey I was to go and eat you bastards!. Well In midwestern norway you got proto-indo genes, that is the æsir who came later than the vanir, which would be the proto-germs.

So we got both colors of hair here, I'm vanic as most I assume, but I do got ása like people in my family too. They.. just read it the whole thing is online, it's the ultimate red pill for you in particular

på farta og fjerta ;)

Only 10% of the Somalis are employed in Finland. If you managed to put 40% of them to work I call it a success.

tv2.no/a/5744737/

fy faen...

Waste. who got

What if I like cold and darkness?
Seriously how hard is to learn Norwegian?

BTW
Frode freden er år 0, eller altså da dem sier at han jesus fyren deres blei fodt.

Frode var en stor Dansk Konge, og det var han som årna fred med romerne, eller våpenhvile da. Så derfor kalles det Frode freden.

Så her har du faktisk en indirekte refereanse til at jesus blir fodt!

Det har du også da selvfolgelig der du leser om frode, desverre husker jeg ikke jeg ikke navnet på det sagnet eller sagan kvadaene eller dråpane.

Om du vil finne ut, så sok på "Kong Frodes Kvern" eller kvernstein.

Her kan du forsoke tidfeste når Odin gikk her permanent sist gang vi veit om. Han kommer fortsatt nå og da.

sliiiiiide

No guys little is up all the way up here.
People drinking, People fighting.
Wiith the exception that the police killed someone here today, which actually is a really big deal, and gonna be invasteged into...

and a naked guy running around with a toy gun lol.. shit drunk nothing happens here

Holy kek!
Witnessed

Do as us! Just deport them.
>"It's safe now"
C'mon

Dem tricky joo numbers
>DEPORT
>DEPORT
>DEPORT

How are Nordic women? How easy are they? What kind of men do they like? Etc., etc.

I
LIVE
THERE
WOW

>How are Nordic woman?
Preatty

>How easy are they?
Depends

>What kind of men do they like?
SJW's

Do they like foreigners, like Americans? Pls, respond

If I go there on vacation, where should I go if I want to experience nightlife and shag women?

I saw a coal burner here too
>MADE IT DAMN CLEAR WHAT I MEANT ABOUT THAT
DISGUSTING! And all the fucking here, fuck off that bestiality

I Heyerdahls jakt på Odin som ble latterliggjort (som alt annet han gjorde) og hysjet ned av det kristne miljoet fant han genetiske beviser på den indo-europeiske migrasjonen igjennom hele Europa. Vi var store 1000 år for vikingtiden og vant krigen mot det Kristne Roma.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZJ1-cIAYMc

lol are you joking?

>Where should i go if i want to experience nightlife?
Any bigger town, centrum till around 3AM(booze sale stops then)

>Where to shag women?
Uhm.. Prostitues in major cities roaming the streets, or you get laid the same way you get laid in America lol.. America and Norwegian culture is about the same you know..

>Do they like foreigners?
I mean, this is why i'm asking if you are joking.. It all depends on the people you meet. Norwegian are not like ants with a hivemind you know.. Some like foreigners, some dont. Others love to fuck an american, some would never fuck an american.. I can only say that what works in America for you prolly works here as well

Maybe... only if burger-girls like foreigners like us when i og there vacation. You should og to Heidi's Bier Bar in Oslo. Afterski-nightlife and lots of wasted easy women

I imagine the quality of American girls isn't that high tho?

what
anyway, I do wonder how they get so far up north... There are many of them here in bodo

And that is the story of the SJW country called Norway.. Which is heading for its last days on earth..

typisk norsk, snakker om hvordan de elsker "fjert"

Altså jeg vet ikke hva som ble ment med fjert.. Jeg prata om speed liksom, aldri hort at fjert betyr speed. Men jeg snakker ikke om fjert, var han andre det..

>"It's not the fart that kills, it's the smell"
It's not the speed that kills, it's the impact

youtube.com/watch?v=TRs5xZDj2SA

How are Nordic women?
Hardasses, demanding also very regional. Pretty, but I wouldn't touch a womyn from oslo.
It doesn't matter what a womyn think, because they always adopt to you.
How easy are they?
Depends, very regional. For a foreigner it's hard, they stick to our own. Again also very regional. I get them easy but if I go to part another place, there they only want their men lol, we're many people or tribes here.
But there are always loose women everywhere where there is a city. Country girls(those your want) they can either be whores or for the most part very restrictive and stick to their own only.

>I need a country girl
wanna move back to the country side, few people, not living central now either exactly but sigh home is home

>What kind of men do they like?
Hard very hard men. Big, strong, stubborn.
They like it when you fight over them here
>Oh anons don't fight please
while they fucking cum...

They demand hard men. They always say like they like homo hair and all that crap you know, but you can never listen to a woman. That's universal son. For the most part, it's all about how you act. Even the worst SJW on these videos you could turn, but I'm baked and tired as fucked and this is a long far to long shit post

One chick I was with got angry at me, because I didn't beat up a guy that owed some fishshekels.
I told her to sit in the car and shit, while I collected, he had pulled som shit..
So I just had a hard talk to him, he almost got one, but yielded and had the cash... so not stating the obv, but you want people call cough.. keep calling
>she lit went nuts, came out and started piss
>sat in car for 2hours
why didn't you fucking beat him up
I wanted to see you beat the shit out of him

>Dats our womyn
she need a baby

The reason Somalia is chaotic is because they are almost having this semi-nomadic lifestyle, and are not used to goverments. Somalis work, but they don't pay tax. They are a very organized tribe. Recently over 100 million NOK was tried smuggled out of Norway in cash.

Good country for ethnic Norwegians who are born into Norwegian culture and customs. They are by birth secured a part of the wealth the country has.

If you are a brown immigrant with no idea of what Norwegian or Scandinavian culture is, then do not bother coming. A country being rich does not mean that you will be rich by simply going there.

People will look down on you and rightly so, because you are scum and only capable of doing simple, manual labor. Immigrants come to Norway because they think that they will receive handouts forever without having to do anything in return. It may be partly true that the system is generous, but it is so because it is designed to keep you pacified.

Initially, you will think you get much, but once you have covered your most basic living expenses, virtually nothing will be left.

You will be shunned by society and have no friends in one of the coldest, darkest and most rainy countries on Earth, far away from the place you once called home.

STAY AWAY FROM NORWAY
STAY AWAY FROM SCANDINAVIA
DO NOT COME
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

You do realize the American is probably a nigger?

If the welfare is cut the lazy shits will deport themselves.

So? This country is runned by the most hardcore feminist SJW's you can find.. They luuuuuuv dat BBC..

Scandinavia is fucked, and scandinavian girls are soon wahhabist girls.

Their king is globalist cuck boi

Same number as Russians.

strange things happen there

Khat dealing doesn't count as work.
Scamming the welfare system and renting out the free homes thet get in multiple countries (some Somalis manage to leech welfare in Sweden and Finland both)

I am half Norwegian and my father is still a citizen while living in the states.

I've always liked my Norwegian culture/family because my grandparents were super nationalist and proud.

Is there some benefit to this aside from having family there? I need to learn the language so I can integrate.

I also don't feel a connection with the other side of my heritage and I seriously feel the need to cleanse my blood

Is this what it's like to mix norwegian and english?
What a fucking clusterfuck m8.

What? I thought Norway was decent...

You have to mortgage your house just to buy a drink there

Wew

we also offer camps to die for, visit us my leaf friend :)

Oh shit son. Digits will tell you what to do with those, soon-mauled-nigs

My cousin is in denmark, he's doing pretty good in terms of friends and money :^)

What's the other half?

When am at the shopping mall, i am able to see who my relatives are by looking at their facial features. My grand grandmother had 12 childeren, and his childeren had around 8 each.

The benefit of this is that people tends to think the same way, and work much better together. You are able to relate to people in a way which is foreign to people in U.S.A.

You could begin looking into your family history and relatives. Visit the place they lived, and you might see faces that are familiar to your own.

tell me his name so that I may have him deported

Kek I got vid, to big.

Not so funny this far

If you are born in the USA you will never understand Scandinavian/Norwegian culture

You could try, but you would never actually be Norwegian, regardless of your ancestry etc.

It's depressing and whatever you do feels like shit, and whoever you talk to feels like they hate you.

Then there is the 7 day long summer where that changes and everyone's like "Hey how you doin"

Before winter sets back in.

Also the drinking culture here is as degenerate as it gets

Just leave him alone, he's just out fucking whores anyway.

>Well we know there was a guy shot and killed today
kekking
>lets go do this!

Fucking norks!!!
It's a fucking a joke
>Fucking jewspapers and lying snake police fuck them all. Really thought we fouldn't find it?
IT IS A JOKE

typical börkbörk actually
>dunno how many times I've mooned the police drunk and dey go
HEY! BLABLALBLA You are basically a "blotter" (creepy guy in the park)
>FU KISS MY ASS FAGGOTS

>THE NEXT TIME WE MUST FIND A MORE TRAFFICKED ROAD TO PLAY AT

KEK

Who of you did this? And where can I upload a webings or mp4 without no registration safe without registration. this is funny

Listen fool, I've spent so much time around them, hardly anything you've mentioned is a problem for me. They spoke the language, they gave me the heritage, music, art, everything. I've been to Norway. I'm very well versed in Scandinavian culture.

POLICE WITH FUCKING CHOPPERS!!!!

IDIOTS!!!

>morons
Is this even fucking possible, what a bunch of overreacting fruitcakes..... Jesus fucking christ

>I imagine the quality of American girls isn't that high tho?

No, not really. But what if I can only speak English?

Takk, I recently visited with my cousins after years, and the facial feature thing you mentioned is true.

I'm thankful that I have retained most of these features, I've never felt out of place.

I need to find some resources for the language but I think I'm going to just dive right in as one of my cousins is a grammar teacher.

hvorfor liker du rumpe luft i munnen?