WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF JILL STEIN'S MEDDLING?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH CALLING FOR RECOUNTS

SHE WAS RIDING TRUMP'S DICK BEFORE ELECTION DAY AND CONTINUES TO PISS ON HILLARY

NO MATTER THE RESULTS, STEIN IS NOT GOING TO WIN ANYTHING

WHY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND INITIATE THIS SHIT SHOW?

cry more bitch nigger trumpkin

She just wants to stay semi relevant for an extra month or two before everyone forgets about her forever that's all.

(((Jill Stein)))

>doubting jill

The only people crying around here are Democrats, bro.

fucking over trump while hillarys hands stay clean.

She's controlled opposition.

5%

Do it in Trump states to make it look like Trump doesn't want it to happen.

Stein's first foray in 3D Chess. 5 Sided Dreidel if you will.

Trump is playing 3D Chess at the least as always

Oh god that armpit hair

This is the only reasonable explanation for it.

Stein would never do this alone, and the Green Party doesn't care about funding enough to do a bait-and-switch.

She must be getting instructions from someone else.

to hurt the healing process, to keep the wounds of the election open for as long as possible, and to cast some doubt on Trump's presidency.

>WHY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND INITIATE THIS SHIT SHOW?

Ask Bernie lol

awww..it's ok trumpkin.
you can cry. and cry you will.

Trump didn't grab her pussy and now she's bitter.

She's trying to steal voters from the Dems. A recount won't flip the election for Hillary. If it could, she would have moved on it immediately. Since there are packs of delusional leftists who think that a recount will flip the election (leftists are the dumbest demographic on the planet), Stein is trying to get their votes/money.

Your tears are more than enough for me, bro.

I'm a gracious winner.

>She's trying to steal voters from the Dems.

Why would this ruse attract voters to her?

I'm starting to wonder if she is just wanting to show corruption in BOTH parties. She's obviously tired of the 2-party system.

I think she has confidence in Trump keeping his election, but I really think she wants to throw a wrench in the whole machine and let the losers pay for it.

but she just spent the entire campaign fucking over hillary

She's called for recounts on previous elections hasn't she? She just wants to try and get more attention for herself/her party and also scam dumb liberals.

Or she's just after their money.

You shouldn't even have to ask

(((NO REFUNDS)))

1. Demand hand recounts.
2. Recounts aren't finished by Dec 19.
3. No Electoral College votes for those states.
4. Trump fails to get 270.
5. Profit.

>Jill the shill

The only good part about this is that we get to relive November 9th when Donald Trump wins the electoral college

And I do fully intend to gloat on inauguration day

I really hope she's somehow using it to tear hillary down even further and shatter the democratic party. They need a hard reset if they want a chance at taking the US back from the Republicans and the angry flyover states without just resorting to more corrupt bullshit. Trying to "steal back" the election now is just fucking stupid because their play is too blatant. Like anyone who supported Trump would ever accept that he "rigged" the election or got russian hackers on steroids to run interference on paper ballot counters. Trump will go from a "racist demagogue" to a republican martyr. Most of the country will remain extremely polarized and never trust democrats again. I don't really understand how the DNC would "win" in this scenario but maybe they're just chimping out and hoping to burn the whole country down.

trying to remain relevant for some reason

Money for the green party.

She's exposing the DNC, this is all about lining up a 3rd party steal for the next election.

The odds of that happening are incredibly low, though.

This will just piss liberals off even more after Trump gets inaugurated.

>doubting "vote in the bitch and you'll fry" Jill

She's literally just conning retarded hillshills out of their money.

>american education

if those electoral votes are voided, then the halfway point will no longer be 270. Trump still wins

She thinks Clinton may have taken votes from her. Plus it makes her seem relevant.

She's the anti-hero. A wolf in sheep's clothing. A 4D chess player.

She positions herself in a space where the Democrats think of her as an ally, then she aims to make the democratic party look like fools, hypocrites, and idiots. She aims to make the Clinton campaign look like a sad joke especially. She plans to expose Clinton's misdeeds, after making the promise to expose Trump. She's playing everybody. She's manipulating Soros under false pretenses, puppeteering the puppet master. In doing this she's lining her own pockets, giving her a greater chance in 2020, and paving the way for a real green party presence in the future.

i have proof the french are behind this

Take Jew's money.

what flag is this?

Looks like a fist pump.
Do people cry when they win in Delusionalib
Bizzaro World?

It was an act you idiot

She had to paint the image that she is an unbiased character

She mourned Fidel Castro, she's one of them

>giving her a greater chance in 2020

She's too fucking old for that.

This is too strange for words.

I don't think anyone understands it.

>armpit stubble

Goes to house, trump gets elected

This. It's the only way out of irrelevancy for her party. She probably got inspired to act now that an outsider populist like Trump actually got elected.

>WHY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND INITIATE THIS SHIT SHOW?
>WHY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE
>WHY TAKE MONEY
>MONEY

That's why.

>MONEY

Soros puppet and possible carpet muncher for Hillary.

She wants attention and money.

She's getting both.

I can't really blame her, she's playing the normie Hill Shills like a fucking fiddle

There is not enough hand sanitizer in the world...

sauce?

for teh final time.

Can SOMEONE please explain how "trumpkin" or "drumpfkin" or whatever is supposed to trigger us?

I honestly, and this is from the bottom of my heart. Calling people who support trump a drumpfkin (not sure if i am typing it right) doesn't trigger a trump support. Not one iota. Seriously.
All it does is make people who use it, look like bigger idiots.

it's not clever or cool.

Shillary, cause she's a shill. that works. or Killary, cause people claim she knocks people off. Its clever.

But drumpfkin? wtf. can you sound any more retarded. And look more clueless.

can someone explain this to me please.

Some women just want to watch the world burn

If you truly believe in democracy, a recount shouldn't scare you.

red pill island

I need one of these for Jill. Anyone got one?

bad leaf no!

Honestly, I think Soros might not be such a great mastermind as everyone here seems to think he is.

He is really good at making money along with his friends, but at the same time some people have discovered a way to exploit their vast material wealth through a combination of fearmongering and ideological subversion.

Basically, my theory is that the wealthiest people on the planet are being fed grand lies just so certain people could get their hands on their money and they are so wealthy and disconnected of reality that they do not even realise they are literally just throwing away money by backing these ineffectual politicians that have evolved to talk in a manner most pleasing to the elite, but at the same time being despised by the poor.

JILL S T E I N

It's name calling, i.e. Terrible banter

She is the goddess of chaos.

because $$$

duh.

get with the program.

>1. Demand hand recounts.
>2. Recounts aren't finished by Dec 19.
>3. No Electoral College votes for those states.

Don;t work that way.

The state will certify the best results they have by Dec. 13, the deadline for states to do that prior to the electoral college vote on the 19th.

A statewide recont could happen in a day, but it would just show the same numbers it showed the first time, withing a few hundred. A meticulous "chad hunt" a la Florida in Bush/Gore almost certainly cannot be completed by the 13th.

Trump will be officially elected on my birthday this year.

But let's say this happens
>3. No Electoral College votes for those states.
Unless all three were to have "no results" as their official vote, it would not matter, Trump still wins.

>4. Trump fails to get 270.
And if THAT somehow happens, it goes to the House whioch will vote for the new President, one vote per state. The Republicans control most state delegations in the incoming house, which is the one that votes (and also in the outgoing house, which is not the one that votes but just to avoid arguing that point since it does not matter, GOP has both.)

All Stein can do with this is raise more money and attract more attention than her silly-ass party has ever done before. Which is her sole purpose here.

a failed forced meme. fuck leftists gripping their CHUBs and sweating profusely everytime they type those letters

She's only doing this after private consultations with President Elect Donald Trump. The recounts will deprive the democrats of pretty much everything they supposedly had in Wisconsin. Profit.

>And I do fully intend to gloat on inauguration day

Double celebration, we also get to wave goodbye to Obama.

She wants a recount cause hilldawg stole her votes to "win" the popular vote and Jill wants that sweet 5% (that she didn't get probably like 2%) but then again I heard she's using a soros lawyer so wtf

sauce ? please my benis is hurting so good.

GOP should demand simultaneous recounts in New Hampshire and Minnesota. Should not let them ONLY recount states that might swing their way, if this is about fairness and getting an accurate count.

Pic VERY related

she literally jooed the hillary supporters and theyre mad as fuck and I can't stop laughing at them.

>She's too fucking old for that
She would be 70 in 2020.
Guess who was 70 years old this time around.
This winner.

Why you getting so... worked up :^)

B-but b-burger i-i want it so i could-d spam dems new prophet. pretty pls?

im hoping for this

What will happens if she get 5%?

>hey guise dont call us names...we won

trumpkin crybabby niggers for the next four years...glorious

I have it.

I am withholding it for your own good, Pierre.

I like it, it's kind of funny. It's even funnier after he won.

Even "deplorables" is kind of a cute word be cause it's such a hyperbole. So many Trump supporters embraced it

She's doing a PAC scam.
She's spinning this fundraising as a means to help Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump but this is just about mailing list building and fundraising.

Organizations pay really good money for the names and addresses of people who have given money.

Bitch is just filling her coffers up so she doesn't need a real job. That's the reality of this move.

>TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE

You mean guacman wins.

she is trying to get press coverage. This election most people ignored her.

Brit, come on if you give out the link we could all jer- i mean spam dem safe spaces, of course for the god emperor of mankind?

>if those electoral votes are voided, then the halfway point will no longer be 270.

This is correct -- the Constitution requires a majority OF THOSE ELECTORS APPOINTED. If a state does not appoint any, then the number needed to win drops. Trump would still have the majority of those appointed if Michigan. Iowa and Pennsylvania were tossed -- plus Dems would ever win those states again after totally disenfranchising their entire states in order to not even change the outcome.

>Pierre
Chong here, you Paki.

>>giving her a greater chance in 2020

Ha, chance goes from 0.00000000000 to 0.00000000001

>Why is a Jew scamming people out of money in the name of progressivism?

Whenyou'rewaitibgforajoketobeoveebutit'stakingforever.jpg

>don't think anyone understands it.

I under$tand it ju$t fine, $urpri$ed you don't.

She hopes that she gets some job from Trump or anyone really as exchange for just fucking off quietly. Shes probably also skimming off some of the donated money to pay off and sooth her delusional backers.

Wow.

She looks much older than 70.

MONEY! MONEY!

Her idiot party would get a share of federal campaign money next time.

But that is not going to happen, she is WAY below 5% nationally, and contesting the numbers in three medium states won;t get her there, she should be contesting Florida, California, NY, where the votes are, plus a lot of other states, if she was hunting 5%.

Also, if her recounts DID bump anyone over 5%, it would be the Libertarians, they are closer at the moment.

>I-It doesn't bother me!
>Make a big autistic post about it
>being this blown out
Get a little soothing cream for your butthole

>She's spinning this fundraising as a means to help Hillary Clinton defeat Donald Trump but this is just about mailing list building and fundraising.

On the nose.

Who is guacman?

House can, by law, only choose from top three electoral vote getters , they will be the only choices -- since only Hil and Don will have votes

>Raising money for the Green party, which they need "to challenge the election."
>Challenging the election costs virtually nothing.
>All that leftover money that they can then do whatever they want with.

Oh, she wouldn't need to win. In terms of financing, just 5% of the popular vote would radically change the Green Party candidate’s hand in the next election. 5% is the milestone set by the Federal Election Commission to be eligible for the Presidential Election Campaign Fund’s grant. The amount of public funding available to the minor party candidate is based on the the ratio of the party’s popular vote in the preceding presidential election to the average popular vote of the two major party candidates in that election. Then she would be a lot more powerful come 2024.

Can't compare everyone to our radiant God President. She looks about normal for a 66 year old hippie.

>meme magic is said to be the cause of Trump's unexpected election
>the visual novel "Steins;Gate" is about some NEET neckbeards finding out they can send text messages back in time and alter the world line
>in the visual novel, World War III starts around 2015, possibly later
>CERN invents the first time machine, then holds a monopoly on time machines and creates a dystopian future
>rebel group creates their own time machine based on CERN data and sends John Titor back in time to change history
>Titor starts posting on a Japanese imageboard and the NEET stays in contact with him to discuss time travel and how to go about fixing things
>eventually they manage to save the day from CERN and prevent World War III
>John Titor is actually a woman
>the best possible timeline, in which the NEET's friends don't die and World War III never occurs, is called "Stein's Gate"
guys, what if Jill Stein is actually John Titor from the year 2036, trying to become president in order to prevent either of the big presidential candidates from starting World War III and lead us to the perfect world line known as "Stein's Gate"?
Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?

>Who is Guacman

pls don't bully jeb by pretending you don't even remember him.