Italian Referendum

What is it for and what will happen?

It's for helping shitty government to be more shitty, also Jews wants a Yes victory so I'm gonna vote NO

*Want

Some ideas are good, "less democratic" in some way, but I don't wanna give more power to some globalist EU asslickers

This is the very short answer, it is correct.
if you want to dig more into the issue, google "jp morgan european constitutions" and the whole situation will become clearer.
I wonder what other southern europe countries have set aside for their constitutions.

The only times I've been to Italy was vacation but I'm somehow allowed to vote. What are the pros for voing "yes"? I only see people arguing for "no".

if yes wins we won't be able to elect our senators anymore, and they'll go from 315 to 100 )directly elected), which means the PD will have absolute control

Italy is not USA, to vote you must be an Italian citizen and have an electoral card+valid ID document.

le renzie xd meme, fuck off you and the movimento 5 stelle

Not grillino here, but Renzi and whole PD must go away.
I'd better try M5S than have more PD EU and globalists enabler any longer, tho.

Awww look at the angry DC

So the Government will be more flexible?
They sent me the papers to vote so I assume I'm allowed to.

Seriously? You got paper to vote and you are not an Italian citizen?

No, it would mean absolute cuckery

I fogot to ask. Is "yes" a better result for Germany or does it have no impact on Germany?

I heard that faggot Renzi sent the papers for abroad vote via ordinary mail, so that it is not certain that the italian voter will fill the ballot. Virtually everybody reaching the envelope can fill the ballot.

it shouldn't have any impact on germany
the only important thing of this referendum is that if YES wins we won't be able to elect our senators, and this should not happen

Just don't vote if you are not Italian

I have dual citizenship. My mother asked me some time ago if I want to be a Italian citizen too and I thought why not. I don't understand why it's so easy to get, though.

A
SPICY
MEATBALL

>What are the pros for voing "yes"?
That PD (the current leftist government) will be able to make shitty laws by itself, that includes laws that are in the making like the (soft) ius soli that would give citizenship and voting right to 1 million sandniggers

Well in that case vote No or the Senate will become the house of convicted regional politicians

It's "easy" if you have italian descendant.
At least we don't give away citizenship to every nigger that pops out of her mother's vagina and out of a boat on our shore at the same time like USA does.
Not yet, at least.
VOTE NO.

not being able to vote on your senators seems like a stupid thing to be voting on.

a vote for less voting? Just giving away the bit of power you have seems silly

>SI
more powerful government
more law and reforms passed (only senate have to approve it)
the government has to suck EU's cock more
>NO
slower and less reforms
there is still an IRL senate (which we get to vote)
we can still do whatever we please (theoretically)

>what to vote?
NO, of course. The senators are surely more clever than the chamber of deputies. Weren't for them, we'd have ius solis years ago. They're still blocking it instead. Also fuck the EU

to top things off if YES wins they'll most likely make the "ius soli" law (anchor babies) which will give italian citizenship to all the little niglets born in italy

I fucked up
>only the chamber of deputies has to approve it
the senate is no more

>mfw Mamma and-a Pappa vota NO on the referenda

In fact our buffoon premier is pushing the narrative that WITH THIS REFORM SENATE HAS LESS SENATORS, HENCE LESS SALARIES TO PAY, WE ARE GOING TO SAVE MONEY :D :D :D

This trick alone would get tons of uninformed blue pilled votes towards YES.

You mozzarella's better vote no.

t. parking lot

good lads
they're sly motherfuckers, they try to slip it in there without anyone noticing
>here's your money, sir
>oh and also take this 10 inches dick up your ass, but dont worry about it

This remind me one of his first act after election, the selling of 100 blue cars (of the 30.000 existing) to "cut the costs".

>Renzi stai sereno

>no
same old shit nothing happens and it takes 20 years to make a law
>yes
it takes less time to make laws
thats all you really need to know those going ' muh lefists are gonna do whatever they want' are a bunch of fucking retards and dont know how italian politics work probably a bunch of niggers from the south

>somebody actually believes this

>"ius soli"
Our government did this roughly 15 years ago. It turned out to be an important step to facilitate mass-immigration.
God speed Italy, I hope you don't allow your globalists to take away your country from you.

have you actually read the whole thing? it's shady as fuck. They don't say how they do things.
eg the provinces will not be named.
You think they're going to fire all that people? you'll see that suddenly the regions' departments will need more organic and people...

As if the government isnt already fucked up i want something to fuckng change the way things are going now is not good and if you think that its going to ruin the country then you gotta take a step back and look at the glorious country that is totally not ruined this will make everything sooo much worse

not a bad ally after all

I understand but how exactly will let the chamber alone dealing with things make anything at all better? making pro EU or pro refugee laws better and faster? will this save our country?