(((Pizza)))

1. Search for the YouTube video of Majestic Ape speaking at Comet Ping Pong

2. Open Urban Dictionary or Google search

3. Carefully, watch video and decipher the meaning for the slang she uses when speaking to her audience

At the least Comet Ping Pong is involved in trafficking pills and associated with pedophiles and/or rapists

>youtube.com/watch?v=dTwJr4c0_TE

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Russian dressing
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtMsl8RaxZYdRRTpQxOAnfqdDsVSmBqaD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#Pizzagate
#StrongerTogether (Fuck Hillary Clinton) hashtag that will trend at a quicker rate and unify
#NoCP (No Comet Ping Pong) hashtag that is unrefutable

weev pls

Explain yourself with timestamps from video, leaf

I'm currently making a transcript of the entire video.

fuck yeah

Thank you, the tranny's voice makes me feel so uneasy.

still didn't explain why does he share pics of peod-bait BABIES

FUCKING BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmup

Bump, we have anuses to save

exhibitionism?

bump

It's very disturbing. Some of it is hard to make out.

I found this interesting thought when the crows laughs when she discusses "russian dressing"

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Russian dressing

Because he has a micro penis and he feels nothing with adults. That is, if he could find an adult that wouldn't laugh at his penis size.

yeah the fucking toddler pics all around this comet pizza thing is so weird

what the fuck does a toddler do at a pizza place? nothing, I don't think pizza is for kids that age

maybe its because i'm european, but this place with all these kids there and then theres podesta in a pic with all of them, it is fishy as fuck without even considering all this art-shit

Why would a 60+ year old goverment consellour go to some pizza place with loads of kids?

>family restaurant
>alien mural with "shut up and fuck" in bathroom

Sum ain't right

Why are so many of the adults involves women???

Bill Schnoebelen said there were a lot more women involved than men.

Is there some matriarchal connection like I'm South Korea?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtMsl8RaxZYdRRTpQxOAnfqdDsVSmBqaD

the autists involved in this fucked up so hard. like nonstop death threats to comet ping pong and going there to confront them? you don't think they've fucking scrubbed anything incriminating already? way too late now. until some other insider leaks occur.

This person has a voice of a degenerate.
There is something disturbing about this voice, the timbre is demonic.

I fee like anything (((we))) get our hands on can be dismissed as loony memers memeing their meme magics.

It's not a tranny. It's a girl using a voice changer, you can hear her original voice sometimes when she laughs.

Is she hot?

kek