ape escape for the playstation one

>jacked at least 6 foot tall white dude
>loaded
>successful in multiple fields
>can only manage to fuck a 5/10 brown subhuman

I don't get it

>white dude
>white

He's Jewish. Jews are so eternally cucked that the only way they ever get attractive women is through money

God damn what the fuck? Is that think in his arms?

He lives off his exe wife paying him alimoney.

MAKA MINDSETH

I thought Cernovich might be cool before I learned that he's Jewish, has a disgusting lisp, and dates a -10/10 nasty bitch.

lmao trscucks are really mad, did Mike the kike Enoch send you again.

MAIN

LE ALIMONY MAN

>TRS_larps are THIS mad
wew

Dont you have an interview with the Daily Beast to do, Richard Spence?

He fucked trannies too

How are you guys not able to see he's jewish just by looking at him? Even Ben Shapiro looks less stereotypically jewish then this guy does.

His smurf voice dries every pussy he comes in contact with.

if hes jewish, its really sad that a jew did 100x more to get trump elected than stormfront.com and Richard "Controlled Opposition" Spencer

Right...

>White men
>competiting
literally wtf?

He didn't do anything (like le epic persuasion man), he rode Trump train for promotion, to sell his retarded book to the same kind of cucks who donated for the Jilf recount.

Probably that too, the first time I heard I laughed my fucking ass off
youtu.be/hGXTa0I4eik
>puffy face
>too much salt
Even when he looks like a fucking bearjew he talks, sounds, and acts like the most stereotypical little kike imaginable

Mike had one of the largest pro-Trump twitter accounts and got Hilary's health trending multiple times.

Meanwhile, the TRS twitter account has 20k followers (lol!) and Richard Spencer begs CNN and The Daily Beast to do interviews.

Look at how much the mainstream press loves Spencer! Hmmm, I wonder why Ann Coulter and Mike Cernovich aren't allowed on Fox News anymore...

>making fun of an eceleb
>wew you must be the opposition

Spencer is probably controlled opposition, but his followers mean well. They're just LARPing stormweenies.

Stop forcing shitty memes you stupid fuckwits

>jews
>white

If anything is "controlled opposition", it's retards like Infowars, who give credence to the tinfoil-hat retards stereotype, not some guy who the MSM call a Nazi.

REMINDER: "He's a plant to discredit our ideas, look at how the system parade him" is what the GOP cuckservatives said of Trump at the beginning.

>People are actually this butthurt over youtube/twitter drama
we're redddit now

I agree he looks like a...*click*GORILLA*click*

I understand that political discussions are boring and unfunny.
Might I orient you to something more light, like 9gag.com ?

jesus christ, you guys are awful at spotting controlled opposition.

Richard Spencer isn't controlled opposition. neither is Alex Jones (he's just a businessman period).

real controlled opposition is someone like Hurrold Covington, who literally works to aggregate whites together that are inclined to actual physical resistance for the FBI.

LOOOOOOOL Please tell me thats shopped xD

>ecelebs
>political
you got me my friend

>he thinks real relationships are about sex and not friendship

literal virgin spotted

He really does look just like that ape in this picture: Shoop it?

BNOBO BRAINVAULT

fuck off with your eceleb worship

CHIMPANZEE MENTALITY

hahahahahaha

Why is his nose and chin so blurry? Why is the neck out of focus? Who is this guy and what point are you trying to make?

i tried eating only bamboo and shit to be like a gorilla but now i am sick all the time