Statistically, it's not racist of me to call the average nigger, ON AVERAGE, stupid

Statistically, it's not racist of me to call the average nigger, ON AVERAGE, stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Statistically, it's not racist of me to call the average (white) American, ON AVERAGE, violent.

Statistically, it's not sexist of me to call the average male, ON AVERAGE, criminally inclined.

Makes you think huh

yes it is

> Statistically, it's not racist of me to call the average COLORED, ON AVERAGE, stupid.

Well, it depends.
Do they have lower IQ due to a genetic difference?
Or is it because they don't have access to a proper education as white. Because they live in a less stimulating environment. Because their parents do not have the same time (and education) to raise them as white parents.

I personally think the reason are entirely societal and cultural. Consequently, it's a kind of racist society.
Or, I prefer to see a lack of proper investment for the US state in education, formation and culture.

75% genetics 25% environment

i.e. fuck your feelings

Oy vey goy why are you using IQ as a measure of intelligence it doesn't really show how smart someone is. Stop being such a bigot.

yea but we don't get offended by that ahmed

Kek, pol gets offended even more than SJWs.

mfw my IQ isn't even on that scale.

should check your facts, faggot... blacks commit way more crime on average, and bitches are more violent than men, its a biased criminal system... look it up dipshit, woman get charged way less and receive way less time for same crimes than men do. This is probably why white guys are superior to woman and most other races... cause we fucking have to be, or we would be gone by now.

Still racist cause you say nigger

True.

Niggers are mentally inferior. That is a fact and facts can't be bigoted.

This. Don't they know about the NQ? It's measured by the length of your criminal record.

>I personally think the reason are entirely societal and cultural
IQ is at least 50% heritable. If the race gap were due entirely to environment, that would mean blacks are several SDs worse off in environment. The typical black American would need to be worse off than 90% of whites. Which is absurd.

>Statistically, it's not racist of me to call the average (white) American, ON AVERAGE, violent.
Check the stats dummy. If there were no nigs in the US, murder rates in the US would be on par with European nations.

Need I say more?

Facts don't matter. Anything bad about non-whites is racist.

Pic related. This has already been established in Canadian law, and it will be so in the US soon enough.

IQ tests musical by the Alt-Right

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

Remember reading a paper that said it was at least 80%. They controlled for the environment.

Everybody arguing about IQs on this board should read this entirely

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

Tells a lot more about IQs than shitty jpg graphs.

Statistically, low intelligence people cannot read graphs.

Statistically, the top 20% of blecks are smarter than 50% of whites.

Its right there man, cant you see?

the bell curves tell you just about everything you need to know.

>i.e. fuck your feelings
My feeling are goods.

You know, I am in academic, surrounded by smart people. From my daily life, I have observed that having a high IQ dosen't make you a nicer person or a better human bean.

I always wonder if there is similar statics for other country than US. Can we see a similar trend about race and IQ?

By the way, whites score in general lower than asians... should we replace whites by asians?! Are asians a superior race?

>Statistically, the top 20% of blecks are smarter than 50% of whites.

You mean Sub saharan Africans or African Americans?

Huh

You're right, but the graph also implies the top 50% of whites are smarter than 85-90% of blacks.

>he can't cite a source or explain why no one got offended at his plausible claim

Idjit

Evasion of the problems yet again by liberals.

They aren't called "stupid" anymore, they're minimally exceptional with a learning disorder. And if it's a study on races that involves black, muslim or hispanic people in any way then it's racist (but it's ok if it's american indians, whites, and asians, three completely different groups)

>IQ
>education

anyway, enjoy

You don't need IQ tests or graphs or walls of text to tell how intelligent the average nig is.

All you have to do is go to the gas station on the DARK side of town at 10pm (armed, of course) and just listen.

Or, worse yet, work an entry-level job with them. Or, even worse, live near them.

No whitey juju needed.

>mfw my NC highschool was 35% black
>mfw it was an IB school but was just barely over the average of state-wide test scores
>mfw there were only 0.5-1% blacks in AP and IB classes
>mfw there were only 5% blacks in honors classes
>mfw there were 40-70% blacks in academic classes
>mfw all of the academic classes were always loud and had teachers that basically hated their jobs
>mfw all of the honors/AP/IB classes were always quiet and enjoyable with very happy teachers
>mfw the tardy line was majority black
>mfw the fights were always between blacks
>mfw the blacks push and shove through lunch lines and fight over small proportions of food

story checks out, my four years at that highschool was all it took to turn me into a "white (and asian because they're aight) supremacist"

fuck forgot the mfw pic

also correct.

tbf i usually quote the 'top fifth of blacks are smarter than (bottom) half of whites' line to prove Im not making a racist aarguemnt- 'its just the statistics man'