niggar.io
GET IN HERE FAGS

the dumbest fuckin game you could ever fuckin play

>t. nigger

>not maining jew

Fuckin goyim

bump

Fuck this is addicting

I wish you were the real Lonesome Wyatt.

Pic related.

Im pretty convinced this is an FBI honeypot, but still fun.

There needs to be a way to take out the largest person, or make the map bigger so you can actually outrun them

I want to believe.
Necrosphere is great. Wish they'd tour more.
512 when?

Needs more skin options, still addicting.

Ckksnnye
cucks nye
also kek honeypot.

NOGLORD REPRESENTING

Thanks, I'll tour in Europe pretty soon. Expect an Edgar Switchblade next year though, probably in January or February.

How do you change skin?

>FBI honeypot
why would the FBI go after people posting cartoons and watermelons online?

Looking forward to it.
Fuck you if you're a troll tho.
I'm going to hold onto the slim possibility that I actually got to talk to one of my favorite musicians on Sup Forums of all places

Don't know, but it's not outlandish.

Just try writing a bad word in the chat, it censors it.

You can't even say the word "racist" but its a fucking black man chasing around fried chicken and eating watermelon. Just seems odd to me

Kek, you'll see. You a fan of Sons of Perdition? Zeb's a total fucking cuck, mention politics and bluepills are endlessly spat out of that mouth of his.

put jew as a name

its because its a clone of agario and those words are censored on there

They're pretty good. Hard to find anything decent in the Gothic country sort of vein.
One day I will meet Lonesome Wyatt irl and probably come off as an autistic spazz because I'm going to be drunk as hell and run up to him spewing some garbage about praise kek.

Praise him.

FUCK YOU CHAD

Lol if it's really you man we have got to hang out after the show I'll meet you at.
I'm making go chase watermelons and sheeit now.

yw hun hun

i died tho

this game pretty much sums up capitalism in theory

You work to get as many watermelons as you can, and get bigger by merging with other nigs, and while you're at it you get so big that it makes the little companies harder to compete because there's less space to get watermelons, so in the end the biggest nig (NOGLORD) will ultimately take over the entire map, not allowing smaller nogs to grow

what are the skins? only nigger and jew?

wut yo nigas doin

I think so

Playing niggerio

Ayo famm I be kingin

gibs

I'll be in Tilburg next show, I'm probably gonna play a song from the next Holy Spooks album, "Black Hole Heart."

I was Oy Vey. Topped out at 3rd and got gassed by JEW.

>no timestamp
>pic taken from google

No shows until 420. Take some time off from the canning factory dude

Ikr

thanks to whoever made this
gave me hearty keks