You've done it, Sup Forums

You've done it, Sup Forums.

You forced her hand. We will have our Madame President one way or another.

>women

Taking a pair of scissors to your dick doesn't make you a woman.

USA
Y
E
S

Oh wow it's like if you want change from the political process you have to get involved! Who would've thunk it?

I feel bad for her. Imagine having deluded yourself into believing that you could actually be the president of America when you're a literal who to 99.99999999999999% of the world.

>her

>to prosecute threats
Reminder this dude never reported anything to the cops.

brianna who

lmao he thinks he has an actual chance of winning after all the shit he has pulled

Kanye 2020 is becoming more real and real each day

I'm pretty sure she'll get assassinated long before she makes a play for the White House.

Oh God, imagine if some group out there learned of our meme magic and memed this creature into office in 2020.

Is there any law saying that the mentally insane are unfit to run for office?

She'll aim higher than video games, she'll aim for presidency

Wait a tic. This is fake. The bottom one is real, but the top one isn't.

#I'mWithHim

>Brianna Wu
>Talking about Women
>Brianna Wu
Really vortex's my cortex.

People will not vote for a mentally ill tranny.

>ignores large segment of population almost voted in the most corrupt person into the oval office
Yea, give it 10 yrs and there'll be a tranny in the WH.

Not gonna work. Libcucks already tried to meme Hillary and Johnson into the White house and failed miserably. Their meme power pathetic, their memes are low energy and they are losers. You can't just meme something if you don't know what you're doing.

is brianna wu the asian lady famous with her line of fashion clothing for jews?

>she
>her

>her

Black people vote for whoever promises them the most handouts. They don't really give a fuck about feminism, trans rights, or wages.

It's funny how it takes a literal male to have to do this for women. Almost as though actual women don't really give a shit about it.

>to pay a living wage

You mean to put minimum wage workers out of a job.

Of course not, they wouldn't even trust an actual woman.

By that logic Shillary should've won right ?

True... But they also majority hate faggots

Lol

Unfortunately for niggers and white trash degenerates. Middle working class still rule America. So far.

>lady
He's a fucking tranny. A guy with tits overdosed on hormones.

Yea, for now, sad isn't it where the middle class using it's vote to be heard is considered "shocking" by all of the Liberal MSM. To think I used to be a "Liberal" in my early 20's and now I can't fucking stand them.

>We're not playing anymo meme

He could only get 1000 people to vote for his game with their wallets. He can't expect people to vote for something even uglier than that game.

John love's the hate.
What a fucking creep,he really need's fucking help.

I was one of those 1000, I gave it to my friend for his birthday as a joke.

Did he get the joke ? Did he died afterwards ?

I'd vote for him

I almost want him to do it and win, so the first female US president would be a dude.

>her
oh, Brian

Gazillionaire parents give her play money to not finish college and pretend to have a job at her "game company" thing. Honestly, look up her game. It's laughable. No work on it. Just another lazy "cultural critic" on the pile.

If it wasn't for Briana Wu, I probably would still be a lefty

Literally wu?

>her

>Madame

>when you sit on your nut but you pretending you don't even have nuts

And better, the game features women with impossibly thin waists and large breasts. Yet no complaints from prominent feminists. Who would have thought?