BWC Thread

nytimes.com/2016/11/26/fashion/weddings/for-interracial-couples-growing-acceptance-with-some-exceptions.html

"People of some races tend to intermarry more than others, according to the Pew report. Of the 3.6 million adults who wed in 2013, 58 percent of American Indians, 28 percent of Asians, 19 percent of blacks and 7 percent of whites have a spouse whose race is different from their own.

Asian women are more likely than Asian men to marry interracially. Of newlyweds in 2013, 37 percent of Asian women married someone who was not Asian, while only 16 percent of Asian men did so."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4pi1LxuDHc)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>8/10 purebred mother even at that age
>racemixed daughter is a 3/10

wtf I love racemixing now

>58 percent of American Indians

I have literally never seen a non-Indian - Indian couple.

They mean Native Americans. It's hard finding another Native when there are almost none left.

>kids look more azn than the mom

probably since the mom did a ton of surgery and the dude didn't know what he was getting in terms of genetics

She might look better if she wasn't 35% bf

Notice who's genes this erased. Do the kids look more white or asian?

Oh wait, Sup Forums only gives a shit when it's a woman who does it. Pathetic.

Also don't forget that the overwhelming majority of that measly 7 percent are "Hispanic whites"

Why are asians such enormous cucks?

How are they cucks? They aren't running out of women. They aren't the ones losing their genes in these relationships. Wmaf makes more asians.

How can we resist them, bros?

>They aren't running out of women.
Hum yes they are. China has a huge gender imbalance, and a shitload of asian women racemix, even with blacks it's extremely common

Doesn't matter really

>58 percent of American Indians

Is Indian pussy any good?

It does. Imagine if white women racemixed in a similar number. We'd be extinct

Would seem like hell to have a child that doesnt resemble me physically...

>Plastic surgery on the eyes
>fake tits
>childern are half white but eyes are still chinky as fuck

This is ultimate genetic fail. I'm full blooded asian and my eyes are not as horrible as these 2 kids.

If you like fucking them while their step dad drinks Listerine in the other part of their trailer

check your family tree
i wondered about that myself, the eye meme thing
turns out i'm 1/64 russian

China looks the way it does right now because if you have a large enough population race mixing doesn't matter. Eventually you can dilute the genes of the people you conquer until there's almost no trace of them.

One parent doesn't pass on 100% of their genes. Some of it gets lost.

WE'RE FULL
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

Well, dont expect some Keanu Reeves, when the dad is a beta white cucks and the mom a self-hating leftover

People notice it there though

no one on Sup Forums gets pissed when a woman does it with an asian.

your argument is invalidated.

My girlfriend is Asian, but I try not to make a big deal out of it. That guy in the pick though is one ugly fuck. Seriously.

I want to fuck a Korean, but I wouldn't impregnate them cause of mass amount of plastic surgery. I would impregnate a Jap or filipina though

Racemixing is an abomination and sin against God

>what is plastic surgery

is this real?

why would we want to resist htem?

got some webms of her sucking a fat black dick?

all rice cookers are degenerate

this. although questionable and definately not honorable, women going for asians is OKAY since they at least mate with HUMANS that are on one level with us.

robosluts like this are only a few years away

Thats some cringy shit

It isn't degenerate race mixing if at least one of their parents are white.

Those kids are full asian. That's probably the coach or something.

also

>yes goy, race mixing isn't degenerate at all..

they aren't his kids

UGLY

IKR

LOSER THAT REACTION IS AMUSEMENT NOT LUST

UGLY SHIT

KYS RACIST WEEB LOSER

RACIST

>petite
>great soft, long, feminine hair
>doesn't dress like a whore
>doesnt apply alien-like makeup
>not a feminist
>doesn't hate white people
>doesn't like degeneracy
>doesn't purposefully make herself ugly to spite her man

Were Asian women made by the devil to tempt white men?

KILL
WMAF

Got a korean qt, makes my white ex look like shit by every possible measure. Calls me daddy/cooks/cleans/blowies on command. White girls are trash.

WEEB LOSER

STUPID WEEB BETA KYS

>Of newlyweds in 2013, 37 percent of Asian women married someone who was not Asian

Aka stupid lie

AKA LYING RACIST

My gf is Chinese

10/10 would exclusively date east Asians for the rest of my life

RACIST LOSER

THEY MOSTLY LOOK LIKE THIS

WEEB LIAR

I wouldn't mind dating an Asian woman, but I don't see them as some oriental treasure, or whatever.

KYS RACIST SVUM

Sorry, not lying.

LOSER WEEB LIE

KYS

That's a bad angle. She's cute irl.

Ah its you from the thread earlier!

STUPID

KYS THEY HATE WHITE MEN

Remember that story of the Chinese businessman who sued his 10/10 (heavily plastic surgeried) wife for fraud because of the ugly, fat chud children she popped out?

It's like that

KYS ONLY UGLY ONES

Bbbb but racemixing is bad Sup Forums??

Who is getting subdued here? The white genes are the ones getting flattened. After a few more generations, those strong and well defined white features are lost and the kids will be practically asian again.

Your kids will be shorter, your sons will be confused and you won't be able to help since he wasn't gifted with the tall masculine genetics you had and is living a vastly different experience. People who racemix only think of themselves at the cost of their children.

IGLY

This is gonna be another one of those '187 POSTS BY THIS ID' jobbies isnt it

KYS LOSER

Tfw no gooky gf

DIE RACIST

That was a fake story, sorry.

MENTAL GYMNASTICS

KEYNES:

So what would YOU do to help those unemployed? This is the question you seem to avoid. When we’re in a mess, would you have us just wait, doing nothing until markets equilibrate?

HAYEK:

I don’t wanna do nothing, there’s plenty to do. The question I ponder is who plans for whom. Do I plan for myself or I leave it to you. I want plans by the many, not by the few. Let’s not repeat what created our troubles. I want real growth not a series of bubbles. Stop bailing out losers, let prices work. If we don’t try to steer them they won’t go berserk.

KEYNES:

Come on are you kidding? Don’t Wall Street gyrations challenge the world view of self regulation? Even you must admit that lesson we’ve learned is more oversight is needed or else we’ll get burned.

HAYEK:

Oversight? The government’s long been in bed with those Wall Street execs and the firms that they’ve bled. Capitalism is about profit and loss. You bail out the losers there is no end to the cost. The lesson I’ve learned is how little we know. The world is complex, not some circular flow. The economy is not a class you master in college, to think otherwise is the pretense of knowledge.

KEYNES:

Aka stupid Getman lie

KEYNES:

So what would YOU do to help those unemployed? This is the question you seem to avoid. When we’re in a mess, would you have us just wait, doing nothing until markets equilibrate?

HAYEK:

I don’t wanna do nothing, there’s plenty to do. The question I ponder is who plans for whom. Do I plan for myself or I leave it to you. I want plans by the many, not by the few. Let’s not repeat what created our troubles. I want real growth not a series of bubbles. Stop bailing out losers, let prices work. If we don’t try to steer them they won’t go berserk.

KEYNES:

Come on are you kidding? Don’t Wall Street gyrations challenge the world view of self regulation? Even you must admit that lesson we’ve learned is more oversight is needed or else we’ll get burned.

HAYEK:

Oversight? The government’s long been in bed with those Wall Street execs and the firms that they’ve bled. Capitalism is about profit and loss. You bail out the losers there is no end to the cost. The lesson I’ve learned is how little we know. The world is complex, not some circular flow. The economy is not a class you master in college, to think otherwise is the pretense of knowledge.

KEYNES:

raging /r/asianmasculinity virgins on suicide watch

best post some AM/WF bros :(

WE MUST STOP WMAF

UGLY SHIT HAHAHAAHAHA

RETARD IGLY

HAHAHAHAHAAH THIS IS WHAT POL LIKES

my chinese gf is getting upset that i don't want to marry her. shes's perfect in every way but I dont want to breed little hapa babies.

wut do?

KYS LOSER

the kids look like shit.

Need Remove weaboo

Aka stupid white man lie

KYS

When you first meet a white girl, and she hasn't yet taken an interest in politics, and she still needs to attract a mate, she be looking like this.
(youtube.com/watch?v=v4pi1LxuDHc)

Asian gymnasts must have the tightest legal pussies on Earth,

Seriously dating an Asian woman is basically punching your unborn son right in the genetics. If you are committed, then you need to only have daughters, and make sure they marry whites to restore those desirable traits (taller, big eyes, etc).

STOP LYING YOU HAVE NO GF

>that dog look

kek

Just use them up and throw them away. Beta chinks will take them in eventually, don't worry about their happiness. They'll be fine.

KEK SPEAKS

Lol why are they trying so hard to look white

Those kids look like they have fucking down syndrome, and where are their eyebrows?

Reminder not to breed with non-caucasoids (if you are white), It's bad news for everyone involved

KYS racist

STOP ALL WMAF

EVEN HAPA WOMEN LOOK UGLY

I'm one of those.