Should we be worried?

Should we be worried?

Maybe.

Not really, they aren't going to magically flip 3 states without making a noise

Yes.

Your country is already divided as fuck, if Hillary gets elected you'll probably get another civil war.

No.
She conceded. This argument was over when she did. The whole recount thing won't do shit.

You should be hopeful.

i have not gotten a reply in 5 fucking hours

pls respond if you hate drumpf

He gave them a chance. He showed mercy. They refused.

Its all part of the plan.

If Clinton wins, then Trump has the right to do another recount. Getting it now?

People keep saying this but why? Is there actually a law that says if you say you concede the election is over forever?

Did you formally concede and sign a legally binding contract?

I mean I doubt a recount would change the results anyway, I'm just curious why so many people are repeating the "she conceded" thing

(You)

It means she gave up. It's the same as dropping out. Continuing to fight over something like this is pointless.

No there's no law. The electors can still vote Clinton even if she concedes

hah jokes on you faggot i've gotten like 60 replies in the past 2 hours

It's not law binding but if she went and made a fuss over the results it would make her look really bad even after the election

She should have asked for a recount at that moment, but because she's an illogical woman, she conceded and waited way too long to ask for one. Obama already told Trump all the White House secrets when they had their first meeting, it's too late.

You guys are forgetting that this is Hillary Clinton we're talking about. She refused to drop out when she was running against Obama, because she thought there was a possibility he could be assassinated.

She already conceeded.

Also, this makes Hillary look like a massive hypocrite.

Al Gore "conceded" then decided Bush stole the 2004 election. If the Electoral College decide Trump is unsuitible, he won't be President.

Judging by his political appointments, he won't be in the White House in 2017.

Matthew 6:25-27
>Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

>recount happens
>trump still wins
>we get to laugh at all the liberals tears a second time

dont see how its bad