twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No human is "illegal"

holy fuck it's real

archive.is/G2gCc

Madman

youtube.com/watch?v=dO-NA73FsW8

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFO THEN MATE

Why not open the polls to the entire world then? Let everyone vote online.

Man, not sure what Donald is thinking, this seems like too big of a red pill for the normies to swallow.

DAMN DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to go back

Screenshot for history record

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

This proves how gullible Sup Forums is. This guy posts a link to some stormfag propaganda, and all of you assume the link points to the (non-existent) tweet.

Look—if you think that undocumented people voted, prove it. We're all waiting.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!
Media will cry over this

Oh fug. He went there

Try walking in my front door with that attitude faggot

10feet higher Pablo

IT'S REAL

We have four years of this dopey retard.

Serbian has the spirit.

Thumbs of for Serbia!

Let me eat all the food in your house and sleep on your couch then for nothing in return.

I don't need to respect property laws since I can't be illegal.

This is a stupid thing to say, surely?

There is no evidence that millions of people voted illegally in the election, I get that there are issues with the illegal vote in California but Trump lost by over 2 million votes

Surely 2 million illegals don't vote in American elections? That is Africa-tier voter fraud if true.

I think you mean
>8

Those words just gave me a freedom boner

eight*

That's extremely racist of you to insinuate that illegal immigrants from Mexico are not human.

I love this pasta.

Never in a million years did I think the US would have a president with the balls to say that

>and all of you assume the link points to the (non-existent) tweet.
>the only person who took the bait complaining about everyone taking the bait.

Back you go

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Absolute Madman.

>A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

Literally I've seen this all over facebook

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

calm down he was just trolling
right?

go home CTR

>Waah

stale tl;dr

fairus.org/issue/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-u-s-elections
>For example, in East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot the outcome of the election changed.
>then approximately 1.6 million non-citizens vote every year. According to the high and low estimates here, that number could be as high as 2.9 million (at 13 percent of 22 million), or as low as 528,000 (2.4 percent of 22 million). Both are unacceptably high numbers.

>YOU

Let me correct the record
> 8 years

Approx 3 million illegals voted, Trump probably got words of it. This is why I can't wait for 2017 when Trump will go all-out from the white house.

check it urself Huan
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

GO FUCK YOURSELF
PLEASE CONSIDER SUICIDE

Voter ID is Racist

youre a jew you should know subversion tactics

hes waiting for them to make that argument so he can say prove they weren't illegal and make voter ID laws real

Many states do not require any form of identification to vote. And there are AT LEAST 14 million illegal immigrants in the USA right now. It's not as unlikely as you think.

I wonder if Malaria Trump voted illegally back when she was an illegal immigrant :^)

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

VOTER ID

JILL STEIN IS AGAINST IT

WHO IS WITH #HER ?

>(((L2aMJ2fu)))

I wonder if Germany will even exist in 20 years.

>You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

This

How is Necro wrong?

I mean I wouldn't do it because dead bodies freak me out but who is it really hurting? If some dude fucked my body I don't think I'd mind because I'd be dead.

Wait ctr if the trump supporters are women or transgendered how do they have baby dicks?
Are you being transphobic and sexist to all those people?
CTR are you demeaning all those supporters who do not have male genitalia even though you claim to represent all of them?
Are you being hitler by ignoring those minorities CTR?
>ctr btfo

This.

Trump has been doing things like that the entire campaign. Don't understand how people can't see it.

It will be renamed to Germanistan.

gr8 b8

No Mexican is human

>6 gorrillian

Fucker

Who let the tumblr blogger on here?

Literally shaking right now.

Also, newsflash: People didn't want you to win because of your hyperbole and ad hominem. Maybe try...I don't know...not doing that? People will take you more seriously then.

Thank you Trump

>A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !
White men saving the western civilization they built, once again
> I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation
Do you know where you are, user?

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation

I can't wait for this

I fucking love this man holy shit

What the flying fuck america?

>Pacific Northwest.

M8 you're in europe.
Also i'm from the pacific northwest, none of the liberals are armed here.

ITS HABBENING

>NOW LEGIT MAD AT ILLEGALS
>MASS DEPORTATIONS
>TRUMPENWAFFEN SOON

Can you imagine a day when alcohol and sausages are banned in Germany to appease the Islamic population?

>THE LIBERTARIAN MEME

Seriously this is not 2013 anymore

Tasty pasta

Don't be defeatist. Fight for your people.

We could just return to only letting white make landowners vote, as God intended

>the so-called popular vote

What did he mean by this

>tfw this is what you've been trying to push for the last 2 weeks on here
>not too many anons pick up on it's obvious power to btfo of the shills for whatever reason
>time and time again, anons fail to use it as an obvious KO to the shills/trolls
>can't be everywhere at once

>mfw this

A man who has the balls to say what he really thinks in a position of power. It's actually fucking refreshing.

More

Donald Trump said he's a counter-puncher. He extended an olive branch to the Clintons at the expense of the support of his core supporters and Hillary is shitting all over with this recount bullshit. It's over for Hillary. Don't fuck with the God Emperor.

First article now out on Trump's claim the millions of illegals voted. It begins!
TOP KEK

utter bullshit.

They are going to swallow it and they are going to LIKE it.

Just a reminder that Trump is our guy but you have to stop being racist.

This meme is not funny or '/edgy/ xD' anymore

what is he trying to achieve by tweeting this? all it does is make him look insecure and stupid.

there are not "millions of illegal voters". he won fair and square. why even address it? and if youre going to address it, why not say "i literally won fair and square according to the rules"?

why is our next president such a whiney cry baby?

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/802972944532209664

IT'S FUCKING REAL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>dems
>ever winning a midterm

How much longer are you being paid to shill here?

There is no evidence for that Donald. I know you like to troll people but come on.

haha hes on a shitposting run again and everyone cries like little babies.

and this will continue for at least 4 years and when some liberal asshole threatens to kill him he has the secret service up his ass.

Glorious times ahead.

Still California only has like 2.5 million illegals total and I'd hope that not all of them were allowed to vote

Texas has 1.5 million illegals but it also has strict Voter ID laws so illegals shouldn't be allowed to vote there

I just don't see where millions of illegals would be allowed to vote in American elections, surely the system in America has a secure way to prevent them from doing so?

The argument is that voter ID is racist

But the irony of course is that it's racist to assume black people don't carry ID, or know how to get to the DMV. Every ghetto nigger living in the projects has ID. Do they carry it all the time? No, but they've got ID. And all regular non gang-banging black people most certainly have and carry ID.

The only people without ID are illegals from south america, and in many states they're free to vote.

It's moronic. The left's defense is that it's difficult for minorities to pay for the proper ID or figure out how to get one, so asking for their ID is a form of discrimination. The levels at which the left claim to represent minorities then completely insult them on every level is mind boggling.

They are (((fact checking))) him.

>It takes Trump only one tweet to end all controversy

Prosecute everyone who's involved.

how retarted do you have to be to not understand that this is a push for voter ID Laws

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE EITHER WAY THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE SURE NO ILLEGALS VOTE IS VOTER ID LAWS

I happen to believe it because of anecdotal reports, the mere fact that voter ID is not required in several states, and illegal aliens have a strong interest in voting against Trump. There are no consequences for them if they vote for Hillary.

It would be naive to believe it doesn't happen because there isn't video evidence of it or whatever the fuck.

Suppose there WAS evidence that would convince you beyond a doubt that there was voter fraud by illegal aliens:

Would you support the strict tightening of voter ID laws?

So...he wants a recount?

ass