Migrants burned down refugee centre because there wasn't enough Nutella, Gummibears or chocolate

>be me
>be pandered by german catholic scum
>i get my knife to eat german catholic scum food
>i get my fork to eat german catholic scum food
>i get my plate to eat german catholic scum food
>i get my bread from the german catholic scum
>i hope there will be gummybears and nutella
>i swear on the eternal jihad, if that motherfucker Abdal al Alim takes the last...
>motherfucker
>ALLAHU AKBAR

Source:dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html

k.

well to be fair,it is the chocolaty Hazelnut goodness of Nutella.

I hope that they know that gummybears are made of pig's fat and leftover shit that wasn't used up during the meat production

Nutella a shit

All it tastes of is sugar

you can see that these mofos think that it's worth a jihad for it

This thread is shit

nutella fucking sucks

Strangely enough, this probably isn't far off from exactly how it happened.

Remove Nutella

This is once again a prime example of bigotry. Why the fuck was there not enough Nutella for everyone? You fucking racists disgust me.

>run out of Nutella
>chimp out
Welp, this is the first time I ever relate to some rapefugee cause. Gummibears can go die in a fire though.

(European here btw, Nutella made in USA tastes like complete shit, thankfully imported Nutella is relatively easily accessible just like Coke made in Mexico with real sugar instead of HFCS.)

You're shit, Anondor. Go suck a dick

Do you ever just feel bad for the actual Syrian families that are in those centers that are just trying to start over? Two assholes from North Africa just had to ruin things for everybody by starting fires because they didn't get their gibs.
Now 260 people don't have have anywhere to go. It's a shitty situation but it's better to be on the safer side and deport them all.

STFU Racist nutella is a basic human right

Toplel ,magyarbro
Such is life in cuckmoney.
Point at us and laugh , preserve your country

Syrians don't belong either.

As refugees, they must go to their first safe country of convenience, which could easily be in the Balkans, but they opt to got the Nordic, Germanic countries.
They're opportunistic, economic migrants as the rest of them, let alone adults capable of fighting.

ay, dude... 2 of em might have burnt up the place, but there was a group of migrants all together chanting that shit... They were fueling this shit up all together, you see...

I wonder how many will reflect that this sort of thing might be why they can't have nice things.

In Rome, a bunch of North African immigrants staged a protest because they were being "forced" to eat Italian food instead of the delicious food of their homelands.

I don't agree with the fighting part... cause you have no side to belong. Who are you going to fight? Russia? ISL? That cunt Al-Assad? If you don't want to side with any of it, do you have a chance to stand? Probably you'd just die. If it was me there, I'd take my shitter out of that place for sure.

I do feel bad for the Syrians, but I would feel less bad if they weren't all trying to go to Germany and Scandinavia. Zero sympathy for the West and North Africans though.

If you don't have a side, you make one or pick the side that will fight against the greater evil.

So either choose to fight against a Ba'athist dictator who enriched his friends and promotes the worship of the state and the leader (a so-called "secular" leader), or very splintered nihilistic jihadist groups with questionable intentions and manifestos.

>Probably you'd just die. If it was me there, I'd take my shitter out of that place for sure.
well, we should be the ones who don't allow their burdens to enter our borders, or at least push internationally for a fair distribution of refugees based proportionally on GDP/capita of each sovereign country, or whatever standard so resources go around smoothly to the dispossessed.
Attracting even more surplus labour who don't share the same race or culture with you will just lead to tensions and disillusionment on both sides.

I fucking love gummibears too.

>I fucking love gummibears

fuck off. I posted the same thread as this with the same source and nobody noticed.

Uploaded a better picture and story I guess. :^)

>Red cross
>Catholic

It isn't the 20th century

want some nutella to cheer you up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE FOUNDER OF RED CROSS ISN'T EVEN CATHOLIC HE ISN'T EVEN CHRISTIAN IN FACT

MONGOL BTFO

Well, I'm quite sure that is someone took my gummibears I would be really pissed, gummibears are pretty serious shit for us - connoisseurs

WORSE IS A FREEMASON

What is is with Arabs and Nutella? That shit's disgusting.

jesus... did you just come over from the freemasons thread... ofc he was a freemason. Every great person those days was a part of the freemasons. which is the opposite of worse.

They share the same genes as Italians.

the arabs or nutella?

Fairpoint, my fellow hunbro. Let's laugh together as we are white european christians. BAHAHAHAHA

Please don't burn down a canteen.

the reason they dont use the cross in the islamic zones is because they get kidnapped/beheaded by the dumb locals who think any cross is a crusader symbol because the local al qaeda faction says so

now they just get shot for not being devout enough like everyone else does.

Finetti > Nutella

come at me cucks

Nutella. Don't get me wrong, I like hazelnut chocolate, but it's way too sugary. Like remember when you were a kid and ate a whole jar of frosting and gave yourself diarrhea? Pretty sure that's in the Spirit Cookbook and Nutella is made by high density child farms. The kids can't be getting fucked by rich people all them time, there's not enough of them, and why would you let your livestock be idle?

>Do you ever just feel bad for the actual Syrian families that are in those centers that are just trying to start over?

No.

>Every great person those days was a part of the freemasons. which is the opposite of worse.

You shoàw your true colors shill

After pretenting it was the christians' fault, you're forced to tell the truth which is that it is the atheists and especially who are race traitors and cucks.

redpill me on Finetti, my Romanian friend

>and especially
and especially the freemasons

>ID tries to be "humbug"
mit jelentsen ez?

>Finetti
it's cheap ass Cipiripi shitcream... tastes like plaster.

nem tudom tesó... humbug az egész. :V

>tfw genuine allahu snackbar

pontosság a véletlenben :v