Guys why do you keep harassing this poor man? He said he's not involved in satanic rituals or human trafficking!

Guys why do you keep harassing this poor man? He said he's not involved in satanic rituals or human trafficking!

>New Interview on NPR
youtube.com/watch?v=e2o9xe6_mdA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.fo/TYmTd
archive.fo/LkcJ4
youtu.be/O5g1Uynki30?t=6m
youtube.com/watch?v=z72GMHMUqzw
youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM
theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal
instagram.com/chuckecheeses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for the kids

I am not posting on Sup Forums

I said it, therefore it is true.

Yeah, right?! His instagram pics are totally normal (jimmycomet). Just look at those comments. Nothing to read into there.

VERY IMPORTANT HANKERCHIEF DETAILING PIZZA

>He said he's not involved in satanic rituals or human trafficking!
Exactly. Everything in pic related is just a coincidence; nothing more.

#HOTARD

&

#CHICKENLOVERS

>Comet Ping Pong
I'm so tired of people blowing things like this pic out of proportion.

And besides, we know that the New York Times did a hard-hitting, ruthless, investigation where they debunked all of this nonsense.
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
I mean, they brought up all of the issues that people have been talking about. It certainly didn't read like a publicity piece which had already exonerated Alefantis. They did some real in-depth investigation and debunked all of this bullshit.

>half moon and star

And on that note, just because the New York Times didn't get into any of the issues here

archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.fo/TYmTd
archive.fo/LkcJ4

doesn't mean that they didn't look into them. Just because they didn't mention them in their debunking article doesn't mean that they were deliberately hiding these issues from the public.

youtu.be/O5g1Uynki30?t=6m

That should be enough for you there bud.

I'm glad The New York Times asked Alefantis (jimmycomet) what he meant by his #chickenlovers comment. Top notch journalism, right there.

Take it easy bosdwah.

This is sunday. We're not reaching many people today. Okay, so there's an NPR piece out there. It might be nice to put together a list of weird things Alefantis did that never got answered in the interview. On the other hand, it might be nice to just enjoy the Sunday and be human beings, something the opposition isn't doing.

If we become so interested in their ways, and study them every day, we risk becoming as boring and as dumb as them.

Mainly, my point is that your sarcastic approach shows that you need a break. In the meantime, maybe no one will be on Sup Forums... but still, it doesn't matter. The pizzagate is on NPR now... the war is coming.

Here's the fat fuck who fed a kid to my grandmother's church. He claimed victimhood till the day he died.

youtube.com/watch?v=z72GMHMUqzw

pizzagate might have had good intentions, but has now been undertaken by the MSM as a false flag narrative to perpetuate the idea of fake news. and it'll work because as time goes on, you all will realize how fucking dumb this was.

good job, retards.

>fake news

>The pizzagate is on NPR now... the war is coming.

Breitbart, shortly before he died of a heart attack.

they prob hit breitbart up with a caffeine hotshot

This is the exact same rhetoric that tried to squash GamerGate. Ignore the evidence, lol you autists have nothing better to do, discrediting the site etc. etc.

Why do you care what others do with their time? Does it hurt you personally? Are they ramming a pizza dildo up your loose butthole every time a thread appears?

How can you possibly "discredit" a board that trades in nazi symbolism and white supremacy? "Ironic" or no, the media has already made its judgment of this place.

How can anybody look at your post and not immediately label you a shill? Your behavior makes no sense otherwise. You act like somebody with a vested interest in keeping this down.

Why dont you actually help debunk it rather than insulting people? Trust me, I dont WANT to believe any of this horrific shit but when I see the pics of podesta's artwork, then the toddler taped to the bench, then all the code speak, how can I not be suspicious?

>Reddit gets the blame again

Thanks goys

can't spell "LUGENPRESSE" without "NPR"

youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM

i can debunk anything relating to pizzagate. come at me, senpai.

>why is someone engaging in discussion on a forum?

FYI NPR is government funded. They are using "Fake News" headline just like CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc.

They are like the USA's Pravda.

Take them inside and show that there is no satanic rituals or children then. Invite them to the kitchen, basement or wherever.

(((fake news)))

of course he doesn't mention Sup Forums, he mentions reddit, the place where it was censored

Oh shit. Breitbart died of the same thing that Judge Scalia died of. Breitbart made an enemy of Podesta, and Podesta was emailing someone about wetwork having to do with Scalia before he died.

Podesta needs to be hung.

Yes, exactly. Why aren't we allowed to discuss this here? What is your motive in silencing the discussion? Either address what I've said or fuck off.

Or don't, actually. Keep bumping this thread, idiot.

no one said you can't discuss it, you fucking sperg.

This isn't real is it?

This faggot shill's derailing attempts are pathetic
Don't like it? Post in another thread, loser

What are the obvious code words in the emails about if not pedo shit?

what is a pizza related map? and why is it on a handkerchief?

Apparently weiner is involved now too... wtf

theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal

Kill yourself shill :^)

then we approach it from an angle the media covered in the past

welcome to the Yugoslav breakup , Bill Clinton intervention, Serbian organ traffiking and child abduction conspiracy theory

I missed pol talking about complex wars

the 90s have been forgotten

map is dna. They place a handkerchief underneath their victims when they fuck them and keep it as a trophy. Take a look at some of the creepy paintings which display kids being raped. They all have handkerchiefs underneath them.

Always Sunny had it right, nothing is going to make people think you're diddling kids more than an elaborate song and dance about how you don't diddle kids.

STOP FLOODING Sup Forums WITH THIS SHIT.

AUTISTS GO TO CONSPIRACY NUTS GO TO FUCK OFF.

They're really fighting dirty with this "Fake News" bullshit.

No

Haha these people are fucked. I hope they get lynched.

yeah this does seem normal

I'm gonna need proof of this

>Let's call it Fake News(tm). That'll throw em off the trail! Nobody will find that suspicious!

handkerchief = Tissue with semen on it?

hmm i heard the theories that map = dna but didnt see those pictures, thats pretty damning.
I wonder why podesta didn't want it when they asked if it was his

>PROVING A NEGATIVE
>POL IS A 'FAKE NEWS' OUTLET
>ALEFANTIS CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY 'PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY FRIENDS' CHILDREN HAPPY PLAYING' ARE PROOF OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Totally trendy taste in art!

retard = pizzagate poster?

I want to know this too, what do skeptics think about these hipsters using a lot of lingo that alludes to torture and pedophilia?

CRT

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

>(((NPR))), (((NYT))), (((CNN))), (((WAPO))), (((SNOPES))) claiming Pizzagate is a hoax

Methinks the liberal kike media doth protest too much...

Heh

Yeah I also wondered why podesta didn't want it. Then I figured, everyone is their own person here. Perhaps he thinks this is more fun than esoteric. Or maybe he feels the mail is too risky.

haha that is just a joke don't we all just joke about murder rooms and child trafficking lmao dicks and pizza hahahah i just love playing ping pong and eating pizza all over the world haha lol

A desk! That's all the proof I need. Pizzagate must be real!

There's no real proof in the end. A lot of weird circumstantial evidence, but no actual proof.

Hey, user, thanks for keeping everyone thinking about pizzagate while we're between EWO threads!

What does this mean user?

You know, even if I thought it were fake, I think the guy deserves the shit he is getting for this fucked up shit. Just look at that creepy Instagram:

handkerchief detected kek

It's this guy again!!

Look at all the plastics!

Also, green socks. A green that reminds you of the pea soup vomit scene in The Exorcist! We are dealing with dark forces here.

Interesting that he that would invoke Karl Rove's "reality based community"

> The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." ... "That's not the way the world really works anymore," he continued. "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

This is the level of arrogance we're dealing with folks

OK IM LISTENING

>green building
>crescent and star symbols
>Comet

Is Saudi Arabia also involved?

That heavy gauge electrical wire is totally unnecessary to power those small lights. Conduit?
Coven? Connection? What are we missing?

I've never believed the stupid bullshit theory you fuckwits have peddled. Go to any instagram or twitter or Facebook of a company and use the same process you did for Comet Ping Pong and you'll get the same result.

It's confirmation bias and you bored children have taken it to a whole new level. Pretty disgusting really.

This is Sup Forums related whether you like it, or not
National Public radio picked it up
Hide the threads if it bothers you so much.

But of course you won't be you're a newfag that doesn't understand how this site works.

Look at all these kids about to be sacrificed! Surely the FBI is in on this! Also does office=orifice?
Sickos!

Find one then.

This is podesta's office, isn't it? See far right-hand side of this pic

>What are we missing?
Some chromosomes, I think.

instagram.com/chuckecheeses/

Take a look, and put your brain into the same gear assuming this place is a pedo haven. Now report back.

that is the double thought, arrogance, and shit that pisses me off with the majority of the wealthy elite, and their followers.

Is that really his name?

James Alefantis = J´aime le enfants (I love children)

the cops don't need proof to get a warrant to kick in your door
they need "reasonable and probable cause to believe" a crime is occurring, and a judge to sign off on it
then they put on the stormtrooper outfits and flashbang the place

I like to think we have extra chromosomes, thank you very much.

DOESNT THIS SEEM NEFARIOUS?

That's enough for a conviction! You should email this to Trump and he'll finish the job!

Good work, detectives! You solved the case!! It's time to relax and stop investigating!!

What's that symbol mean?