HAPPENING - AUSTRIA TO SEND TROOPS TO BULGARIAN/T*RKISH BORDER

Can't find sauce in English, (((they))) might be slow to spread the news.

dnes.dir.bg/news/avstria-tzentralna-evropa-bezhanskiat-natisk-24603636?nt=4

tl;dr:

Last week
>t*rkey's bid to join the EU has been frozen in response to the brutal way Erdogan put down the recent coup
>Erdogan threatened to release the 3 million migrants on her territory into EU through the Bulgarian / t*rkish border after the EU froze the negotiations
>t*rkey has been using the 3 million (((refugees))) to extort billions of euro from the EU

Today
Austrian defence minister Hans Peter Doskozil said the following:
>Austria will send troops to the Bulgarian border if need be
>Austria, Central and Eastern European countries must take matters into their own hands
>I have been warning the EU since April that Erdogan cannot be trusted or be bargained with
>you cannot lie in a bed with a totalitarian state and expect a different result
>the Defence Ministers of Austria and V4 (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic) intend to create a common defence of our borders
>Bulgaria, Macedonia, Slovenia, Serbia and Montenegro want to do the same
>we can help Greece to defend its borders as well

Based Austria remembers the sieges of Vienna looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This dude. What a difference not to have a woman as a defence minister..

Good.

I hope when Hofer wins in 7 days, he orders a few thousand Austrian soldiers to protect the EU borders alongside based bros from the Balkans and Hungary.

Illegals must stay out. Then we only need to keep the illegals that come to Italy on an Italian island, and Europe is golden... if we also deport all the illegals who came here in the last few years.

why is it whenever a world war starts your part of the world is always the flashpoint

nuke the balkans and asia minor they start shit too much

based austrians, and of course based refugee hunting bulgars

Their diplomacy guy is unironically at a nationalist rally in skopje lmao

i vi ste primili kurca?

Nice. If they take Austrian militas I'll sign up for that shit.
Doskozil surely is the first good thing that happened to the Bundesheer in the last 20 or so years.

Serbia doesn't care, if EU decide to stop refugees we will help, if EU decide to let refugees in we will help, this time we will do what EU wants, if they say stop them at bulgarian border we will send forces to stop them there

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y
BASED BULGARIA

Oy vey

Thats not very tolerant of you goyim!

nie sme evropejci (zapadnjaci)

KEBAP REMOVAL SOON

"we were telling you this shit all the time from the beginning" regards Slovakia and Hungary.

We were called racists, fascists and nonsolidar bigots. Anyone care to apologize Austrians?

Turkey wants to conquer Europe

Theyre either going to improve their position by extorting shekels from Europe to not release the 3 million "refugees". Or they're going to get EU membership and release the 80 million Turks with a backdoor into Syria.

Deal with their 3 million threat or deal with 80 million Turks. Seems an easy choice.

Where can I volunteer?

>Anyone care to apologize Austrians?
I am Austrian and I apologize for those lefty, arrogant, Facebook hugging Gutmenschen who clapped when jihadists crossed the borders illegaly. May those people be judged harshly by Jesus during Judgment Day.

wait is this DEUS VULT? If it is, then Serbia is interested, very much interested

Why is Switzerland walled off?

Wo isn de Johanna Heidelberger?

I don't know why all these non important countries think anyone would care if they were wiped off the map. I hope all nations involved are totaled as a result of any war thats going to happen.

No Alpine Jews allowed.

Fair enough, I guess

Let them enter we need more doctors and rocket scientists.

Shitholes united + Archduke

That glorious bastard.

so many miserable faggots in one picture

Doskozil is the best man in our government.

But the problem is that all other cucked lefties in our government block him.

There was a renowned journalist commenting on the migrant crisis on TV today. He was like
>if we let the 3 million in there's nowhere to go it will be civil war
>if the EU orders its members to make a corridor for them and Serbia keeps protecting its border since they are not in the Eu what do we do? Go to war on behalf of invaders posing as refugees? This is insane!
>Plus, you can't scare Serbs with war.

I kek'd