I didn't go to college...did I miss out?

I served in the U.S. Armed Forces where I learned my trade (plumbing). I got out and am now a plumber.

I can't help but think that I missed out of a chapter of American life by not going to college. And it honestly irks me that I could have been Chadding up sluts in college but was eating sand in Iraq.

Is the party-hard debauched college life worth the 4 years and money?

Other urls found in this thread:

big12sports.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You missed out on a life time of debt. I wish I had done what you did

yes

You didn't miss anything, real life isn't the movies

Mmmh those feet

Someone post that image of before and after Marxist indoctrination at university

Be careful what you wish for. I have TBI from an IED explosion and my buddy got killed.

I figured. I guess I can leave my job and use my GI Bill to go to college. But I'm a salty vet and older than most the students. I don't know if it'll be the same.

Lol no, I seriously envy you OP.

Post more of the Indian chick.

Yeah, I fucked tons of white girls. They love getting diversified

>lifetime of debt
Should have gone to a school for a full ride then gotten a good job or gone to graduate school on a full ride.
The college system sucks, but is easy to beat if you aren't blinded by irrelevant school rankings between #78 and #123

Good things you missed: sex with college girls, potental to get a computer science or engineering degree to make major $$$
Bad things you missed: crippling debt, liberal brainwashing, STD's, a lifetime of regret for getting a worthless degree

Grad students chad up sluts as well and most of them are mid to late twenties and sometimes thirties.

Remember, your a man and you probably arent even at your peak desirability for females to want you yet

The only people who slay pussy in college are the guys who were already slaying pussy in high school.

You mean this?

>Graduated HS early, enlisted at 17
>Army intelligence, then tactical, then combat duty, in 8 years
>Got married, got out, got a nice job in IT
>Boss tells me I need a 4 year degree to become management, but the job will pay for it, go nights and weekends for 3 years
>Meh. Just classes; most other students were older like me
>Need 2 classes only offered in normal hours, talk to boss, take a semester where I work 2nd, go to school in the day.
>80% of regular students, i.e., straight from HS are basket cases. Can't understand simple instructions printed out for them, always confused about what is going on, obviously not doing the readings.
>Other 20% are decent
>In a work group with two frat boys; they invited me and the wife over to all their parties.
>Invite the wife and I over all the time; we went twice. First time it was just a bunch of young guys with the music just a bit too loud for conversation sneaking beer when underage and being loud. Just like any party in HS and not as much fun as parties I had with soldiers/blue collar types
>Second time there were sorority types there - then it was awkward boys and awkward girls clumsily hitting on each other once they were drunk enough to not be nervous. Just like HS and not as much fun as with etc.
You didn't miss a thing

Hahaha fucking pog

I served four years, now I'm doing four years of college on the government's dime. Zero debt. Get good son.

Shut up boot, until you done something besides being a computer warrior. Go clean the head.

Fellow Vet going to University.

Individual experience may vary, but here's my take:

Applied to eight different schools, only accepted to one. This is probably due to the fact I never took SAT/ACT and none of the schools considered me a transfer student despite have credits from the JST. It will also take 5 years to get a degree, since I did poorly on the placement exams.

I don't really fit in, I'm 23 and surrounded by 18-19 year olds. They complain about everything and anything on a daily basis. If you go to a left leaning school (most are), some women will think of your service as an embodiment of "toxic masculinity." The party scene is immature, but if that's your thing, then you'll enjoy it. Overall, I wouldn't go for the social life, but that's me.

Post 9/11 GI Bill is a sweet deal. I'm unemployed and live comfortably of the housing allowance. My car is paid off and I live in an apartment with flat rate including utilities.

I would've gotten a blue collar job, but with the GI Bill, it would be stupid not to get a degree (STEM field, btw). I'm have an EMT license, but I don't want to work in EMS until retirement.

If you want to make a career out of plumbing, just do that and move to a college town and hit the party scene. If you want an education, go to school.

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Lots of virgins here will tell you I'm lying, because they've brainwashed themselves to believe contrary to what I'm about to tell you.

Ready?

Having sex with someone you don't love isn't very good.

Masturbation is significantly better than going around fucking random sluts. Sex with someone you love, however, is the best feeling in the world.

>Done twelve years in the Corps.
>MOS instructor, Unit Safety Rep, HazMat Guru
>Training I did inn classroom carries over and adds an additional seventy four credits towards degree, this is to include MCI's I've done.
>Out with 100% disability due to crazy shit in Iraq in 04, 05 and 06.
>Now applying to become a science teacher in my hometown.

Nah man, we got our shit straight.

I went to college in my mid 20s, yes its worth it and make sure you bring what maturity and experience you have in the real world with you.

You will have to put up with a lot of shit from the dumbass kids and liberals though.

Also, don't into parties. Stay pure out there.

In reality this is just highly subjective and I disagree.

It is your God given right to harbor an incorrect thought, brother.

why are they so easily influenced in every aspect of their life by a few years of university? I have been on Sup Forums for years and it's not like I leave the house in a SS uniform.

And that's why you're a kissless virgin right?

>Noam

Tell me user, have you been chomskypilled?

You definitely missed the participation of the sestruction of your own society

>college meme is being fed to kids from the youngest of age
>colleges create bullshit courses to fill that demand
>"college experience" meme in full effect
>colleges become more and more expansive over the decades
>banks allows young jobless folk to take a loan for college
>government backs up the banks fully
>college debt bubble grows
>newer generations completely disilusioned and have absolutely no knowledge of history
>free college meme pops up
>idea is popular and no one is seeing the play college and government is doing to be able to suck up money directly from all of american citizen rather than individuals who decide to endebt themselves

This. I fucked a lot of sluts that I never loved before I met my wife. I knew I loved her after the first time I fucked her and ten years later I still passionately fuck her every chance I get. Nothing compares to fucking the woman you love.

I did the same thing, except I was in the Navy and Learned Electronics...

we didn't miss out on anything... we are better for it

>2016
>still believing in love

Yes and No.

Is one-night stands and random hookups ever that good? Usually not. The sex is usually pretty drunk and you don't know the person to connect as well.

Does your ego feel good, when you found a hot girl you wanna bang and then are able to woo her back home and add to your collection? Of course.

Yeah college is a pretty choice waste of money and time honestly. I'll tell you what I told my little brother when he ditched college for the armed forces: if you go to school and fuck it up you can always join the army later and they'll still pay for your school in the end. You develop a lot in the period between 18-22 and it's a good time to be exposed to a lot of different ideas and people and learn how to deal with the world. The army doesn't provide that nearly as well from what I've seen with modern 'veterans'. I've worked with countless aimless, low-skilled emotional teenagers doing jobs for 20 year olds at the age of 30 because they spent the golden years of their youth playing solider with a bunch of other kids just like them.

we don't do drugs or hang out together, you can turn off your pc when you don't want to listen to us

i bet most of those lads did LSD and shit in company of extroverted lefties and it just short-circuited their brains

I know a guy who's 27 and an army vet. He was injured in the shoulder in Afghanistan (didn't tell anyone how, ofc nobody is rude enough to ask). He's living it up in the Uni I go to, getting an education and getting lots of bitches. There's a few other people above the normal age and they're also great people. Absolutely do it, it's never too late to get an education.

>Joined TSA at 18
>TSA paid for my college education.
>left TSA for a comfy job at USCIS
>Bought house in NC to work from home from

Ive done lsd alot and im here. It just changes thinking patterns and gives different perspectives. I Have noticed some people can't handle lsd or any psych no matter what.

Psychs are the thinking mans drug.

Another thing I want to make clear, don't just go and get a bullshit degree, then you might as well just go barhopping in a college town and save yourself the tuition money. Do something in STEM or finance, no matter how tough it is. Force yourself to be interested. You'll have amazing job prospects because of your career choice and vet status. People will love you.

In case you're interested, I'm getting a Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering Degree right now. Seeing tons of people with BS degrees go to BS jobs, while my friends are living it up in the defense field or related.

Vet here also, except I actually went to college after I got out. It's nice to get an education that's paid for, but its also a cultural shock that almost makes it not worth it. 18-23 college kids fucking SUCK. like the worst people in the world. I keep to myself. I go to a "college town" college, like there isnt shit here except for the school. If you want to go to school user, go somewhere in a city where you can get away from the asswipes at the end of the day, that is the only thing I would have done different.

>25
>work as a forklift driver
>pretty much need to go to university if I want a better job as the trades here are completely saturated
>too old for university

Feels bad man

You're a dumb moron if you think college is for fucking sluts as if fucking sluts gives you any satisfaction in the long run

College is for giving you proper education. Without it college is a waste of time

Fresh memories of fucked sluts will pass away eventually

This is true (or at least for me too). Best sex of my life: the two only longest relationship i've had (1 and half year and 2 yeats). Casual sex 80% i didnt even cum.

25 isn't too old for university lad

I know several students who were older than 25 in their first semester

I went to college but it was completely different from what I imagined. It Was An 80% commuter college and only 1/4 of students were white. On the weekends it was pretty much a ghost town. All the different ethnic groups stuck together and the sororities were essentially all black, all gook, all Latino or all Indian.

I don't think I made a single long term friend during my 4 years there. Most days I didn't even utter a word to anyone. It was... strange. Like a weird purgatory of sorts.

why not?

>he doesn't leave the house in an SS uniform
never gonna make it

Got my SS uniform ordered.

unless you like studying, no. Most people drop out anyway, get saddled with debt.

>POG
>Calls a normie a boot
What a complete faggot

I fucked a ton of women and did a lot of drugs and was generally degenerate for 4 years

The debt part sucks

25 is not old at all man

>go to college
>join fraternity
>was exactly like everything in the movies
>free pussy on deck on demand
>party for 3 years, now a junior
>have no idea what I want to do with my life
Trust me, you just missed out on a lot of stupid mistakes but still a lot of fun. You should be glad you have your life in order user.

Uni isn't worth it. You can fuck uni bitches right now it isn't hard.

It's not worth it. I envy you desu.

>stripper pumps

is this really how tasteless it's gotten on campus?

I am going to be a 28 year old true freshman living in the dorms at a Big 12 university in a month and a half.

What am I in for?

These are all here in Brazil.

Our public colleges are marxist factories, specially in the field of humanities. They don't learn anything useful, they are trained to become professional protesters at marxist rallies. And each student costs an average of 4k a month to the paxpayer.

20 year old uni student. You're going to be that awkward older guy in class. Just try to find people your age and stay away from college bars.

you have your gi bill dontcha? fuckin go for some degree and fuck bitches along the way. or just go crash parties or some shit.

So that's how it is, eh? I'm not going to be the exotic daddy figure that 18 year olds throw themselves at?

You missed out on nothing that isn't getting hammered sloshed zooted etc.

Your in for feeling very fucking old.

Because they are brazilians. We are easily influenced because the base of our culture is mixing and accepting different stuff.

If you're attractive you'll have lots of opportunities to bang 18/19/20 year olds

Sam Hyde @Night_0f_Fire 26 nov.

What would u rather have, a college degree, or: 25,000 cash, a diesel suburban 4wd, a fast computer, and 4 years of time to use however

realizing it's the big 10 you fucking idiot.

You could have done both, fag.

oh no you didn't miss anything while you were out in the middle east fighting tooth and nail for the (((chosen race))) and to secure the existence and future of israel

Unless you knew exactly what you wanted to do, i.e. become an engineer/mathematician/physicist and put all your time into learn what you need to learn in order to be a good one, you probably would've wasted your time and money. The part-hard college life is a waste of money.

Don't go to college unless you're going to put your time into the academics. Chadding up sluts is an unnecessary distraction that can easily be avoided.

big12sports.com/

I fell for it, didn't I?

I just graduated this May.

It wasn't worth it.

chomsky is a retard. milton friedman is where it's at

This

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you know how hard it is to get "muh full ride skolurship", dipshit? You need to be a severe minority in a libtard state or a star athlete for many many many years to get a scholarship like that.

Boohoo

Risking your life is worth it to be taken care of for the rest of your entire life.

If you want to go to college you ought to, just bear in mind that college is hard to "buy into" if you're even a year or two older than your peers. You won't feel like you're a "college kidd."

don't go to college until you know what you want to go to college for

Oy vey goyim! Have you even read (((Noam))) yet? Linguistics totally prepares someone to talk about foreign policy and economics!

>Take the Sowell pill

Bruh, do what I'm doing.
Use that GI Bill! Get that stipend!
Even if you've gotta do night classes, get it done, and for free!

>Is the party-hard debauched college life worth the 4 years and money?

Yes, but only if you actually participate.

Sup Forums has a lot of pussy retards that don't even go to parties, fuck girls and have fun. If you're not going to do that shit you might as well not go.

or you can get good grades and test well, dipshit

I enlisted after college. Military was more fun. Same kind of guys, but a lot more money to spend.

Schools often won't offer comprehensive merit awards, and often the only way to get a "full ride" is to have a litany of scholarships or pell grant from being low income. I exhausted the school I attended's merit awards and it only covered about $80k over 4 years ($20k/year) of expenses that totaled about $200k-220k

Solution: the wife and I got married and I filed as an indepedent with an income of $25,000

Not really.

The reality is nothing like what you think it is. Majority of women won't fuck you as upper education is slowly becoming asexual and the sluts only fuck the top 10% of guys anyway.

I did my undergrad in 3 years on a full ride, and am now in grad school on a full ride. White, male, good grades, hard work.

What do you study, friend?

lol good goy

College is a huge lie and a breeding ground for communist propaganda. You made the right choice user, 90% of college grads are useless.

i ended up doing all my partying when i visited back home and only studied at university. but i did end up with a decent degree from a very good university so i have no complaints.

>force yourself to be interested

Terrible advice, desu. All degrees are worthless on their own.

Go for a course you enjoy and get some work experience on the side.

if you want to live the college life, just rent a spot in a college town like boston, go to the college bars and lie and say you're studying at some other college. thats the college life. you dont often bang girls you meet in classes, you find them at bars.

College is overrated. The only people who say the college experience is irreplaceable are the fratboys who can't make anything of themselves after school is done. If you wanna fuck a whole lot of bitches, get fit and learn some game.

You typically make more as a plumber fwiw.

if you are in stem you will rarely ever see a woman and they will be ugly so going to college for sex is fucking retarded

>going to college for sex

How much does the average undergrad cost in America, $30,000 or so? Add in 4 years of not working and that cost comes up to $150,000

Do you know how many hookers you could buy for %150,000, and they won't complain about you being a white male or accuse you of rape

Going to college to get laid, what a retarded idea

actually he gave good advice. Going for a degree just because it's your "passion" can lead no an extremely shitty life if your passion happens to be in a field where job prospects are weak or you get turned in a direction you didn't expect.

I'm 33, most of my friends are similar age. One of my best friends decided to major in History. He finished his degree years ago - probably around 10 years ago. He wanted to work in a museum or as an archaeologist or in closely related fields, something where he'd have direct proximity to those jobs.

Instead he spent the first 4 or 5 years after he got his degree working low-skill customer service jobs, Starbucks, etc.

Eventually he got a job as a substitute History teacher at some shit-tier highschool. He fucking hates kids, he never wanted to be a teacher. He's miserable, makes very low money.

I'm rambling but the point is that he went for a History degree because he loved history, he thought it was his passion and would lead to him having a job in a field he would enjoy. Instead he got absolutely nowhere and is actually pretty depressed overall.

I went to a large university, partied with different groups, was in the big fraternity on campus, etc. etc. I would describe my time in school as the place where I made a handful of really great memories mixed in with a whole shit ton of tedious, obnoxious bullshit. A lot of the guys/girls I met and partied with were not that great but they were there. I learned a lot about myself in school but not as much as I did after I graduated. I dated a chick with a big nice ass who played on the school's tennis team but it sucked. She was hot and she knew it so she didn't put much effort in. Same with a lot of the sorority girls I met and had chances with but knew it wouldn't be a good fit. So I would agree with this poster here and say that doing the 'fucking around' thing is cheap and lame. I wouldn't worry about missing out on that if I were you. I ended up in a relationship with a girl after I graduated who I knew since high school and always found her attractive. She got out of a long relationship, we hung out just the two of us and things took off. Sex was great/intense due to our familiarity and trust that we built up over the years, she made me feel special, I made her feel loved and we made a lot of great memories together. It didn't stick in the long run due to various issues but intimate sex with someone you find special and gives you the warm & fuzzies is where it's at.

Don't listen to him. He's just trying to stifle any competition he can and putting you down due to your age is an easy target. Not every young chick is going to be into older duedes but that's no different than it is outside of school or at any other time in your dating life. Some girls like older guys, some like younger guys, some like nerds, some like jocks, blah blah blah. It's chaos, man. Just put yourself out there, go to the bars, have a good time, make friends, have an idea of what you're looking for and give it a whirl. You never know.

History is a really specialised degree though.

You have to know what you want to do with your life to do a degree like that.

You made solid choices and will make more money than 95% of the kids in college. If you are really good looking, you probably missed out on 4 years worth of amazing pussy, but chances are you are one of the 80% that college girls ignore anyway.

After switching my degree 4 times I finally got a degree in Network Security. Then I learned how shitty office jobs are and how much more dick you have to suck because the system admin uses Emacs and youre the only employee who is efficient and uses Vim. Now I'm 27 and back in college to become a pilot. My cousin went back to college and got a 2nd degree at age 30. People like to rush life based on their old friends progress just end up miserable in life. The college chicks usually prefer late 20s dick to early 20s anyways.