Sup Forums has right to know this:

Sup Forums has right to know this:
The State of Israel as a living experiment of how Jews manage themselves without prosecution and Goy restrictions proves beyond reasonabl doubt everything was said about us was more or less true. For example, the only way to get something here is by nepotism - by belonging to a group which bears physical symbols like a certain yarmulke will get you into opportunities to get money and benefits merely for belonging to the right group.
A very famous example for Israelis: if you belong to the ultraorthodox group, your parliament representatives will actually work for you, and only for you, on the expense of the rest in the form of welfare tailored for the ultraorthodox, HUGE budgets for their Rabies etc (giving democratic rights to a non-democratic ideological group was one of the stupidest things we did).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
eupedia.com/images/content/individualism-map.gif
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650
youtube.com/watch?v=FHp2k2FVxiY
truetorahjews.org/ultra-orthodox-will-never-surrender-zionist-idea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've grown disillusioned with women. Is being a fuck hole all they are good for?

Man, I don't get it.

I heard good things about Polish Jews, I have no doubt that many of them are genuinely good people.

Yet, in spite of that, ever since I got redpilled, there's a constant prospect of the Jewish elites as the most despicable, manipulative and amoral wastes of flesh... Just, what makes those people think like that!? Scum like Soros aren't even hiding it.

Can't we eradicate this superiority complex somehow, and keep elites from brainwashing us and setting us up for some kind of New World Order? I mean, aside from Hitler's ludicrous idea of holding the entire ethnicity responsible, that is.

Source for girl in OP. The bustyness of her chest seems dramatically unnatural.

You should read the the talmud, it is 1000x as extreme as Mein Kampf

Which one has all that shit, or is it both?

What you're really saying is you gave up on women because you're unwanted by them?

Polish Jews were considered barbaric tribesmen by Western Jewry. Actually German Jews shipped them to the USA before the war, just so they won't contaminate their beloved Germany.

Who dat?

>Actually German Jews shipped them to the USA before the war, just so they won't contaminate their beloved Germany.

Wait. So you're saying Jews actually love Germany or something?

That was before WWI, that era is long gone.

Israel is kept on life support by the US sending billions in foreign aid. They literally cannot stand up on their own too feet because it is nothing but a robber's den.

The only way is for the rest of us to emulate and displace them, that is Sup Forums must become the nu-jew and outjew the jew.

If you look at their strengths:
>work together and have 100x ingroup preferences
>have values that still remain untouched
>have mean 100 IQ
>have a land specifically for their religion
>hundreds of years with a unifying principle.

We have a lot in common, except for the land and actual real world influence(although that is somewhat changing).
So we would need a lot of money and land.

Israel was a bad idea period its forcing jews to jew other jews on a biblical scale . not like you guys never did it before but its gone into overdrive now

Now imagine how shit your country would be if it wasn't for the TRILLIONS of goy dollars flowing in from the US.

Even when you have your own country you still need to parasite on other.

Top kek

Then the they sold out Germany to retake Zion.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
One must wonder whether the Germans reaction after WW1 was justified against their own Jewry...

don't forget the
yahweh akbar religious groups
the blatant corruption
the poverty
Zionism was a mistake. Theodore Herzl never said Israel had to be in Palestine.

They only give us vouchers for their arms industry, not cash, idiot.

>Theodore Herzl never said Israel had to be in Palestine.
It couldn't been done any other way. It actually looked quite promising for a few yeras, but the process of Middle Easternization has taken root years ago, so back to Europe for us, I guess :D

>Theodore Herzl never said Israel had to be in Palestine
Zionism originates form the Bible, not Herzl. Read it sometime.

And without that you would have been zerg swarmed by the arabs decades ago.

post more boner popping women

oy vey these goyim don't understand shekels
this is why we must manage the shekels for them

Interesting thread Mr. Cohen.

Which group (of jews) has the most power?

Nepotism is inherently to society, imagine when that nepotism its against the natives and by the jews. I can see a lot of expulsions lol

i think ur right, but its the same in much of the rest of the world isnt it. its a large part social experimenting and psychological tomfoolery every fucking day from the top down.

>so back to Europe for us
If you do this you will find yourself unable to dodge the ovens this time around. We cannot coexist. A homeland is the compromise and rejection of this means we go with the final solution.

>Israel was a bad idea period its forcing jews to jew other jews on a biblical scale
And the bad part? :P

Learn to LARP better. It's obvious. And not only because you post the same pasta every day.

friendly reminder holocaust survivors are most likely to be impovirished if they live in Israel lmao

Eh it's the same here in regards to nepotism. I'm not even a freemason but I always wear a freemason ring so that police will let me off with speeding in my car if they are also freemasons

There are lots of females with such breasts, Germany being one of the places where large breasted females hark from.

jewess incoming

so what you are saying basically is that we are corrupted to the core.

>prosecution and Goy restrictions
goys did the right thing to keep us contained and beating us up. we don't know how to form bonds through merit, our best trait is to lick asses and degrade ourselves for money and social statues

Does it work?

Jews have an extreamly strong ingroup bias (collectivist mindset), which is both good and bad. The good aspects are obvious. This is the bad aspects.

> we don't know how to form bonds through merit

So you get nepotism at a very large scale.

Individualism and collectivism is actually genetic to a very large degree.

eupedia.com/images/content/individualism-map.gif

rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/10/27/rspb.2009.1650

Note that the populations with highest degree of individualism has had the most succesful economies (because they tend to favor merit based free market systems and individualism is also correlated to creativity, i.e. starting new companies etc. etc.).

I'm I right in assuming that Israel is extremely nepotistic compared to other advanced economies?

*Am I

They all look related and ugly as fuck

Yeah, it's China that gives you cash when you then sell them our weapons technology. Oh greatest ally, we should have seen that one coming!

Shrab-loving cancer. Cuck yourself back to Merkel's shithole. We'll keep the nationalism to ourselves.

I fucked a few Jew girls, not bad. Eager to please. They were invariably disappointed (insulted) when I kicked them out the next morning with my cum dripping out their assholes.

The reason why Jews love to exist in diaspora is because they've developed traits that make them excellent parasites.

Which is great (for them) when they're in a host country. But it's bad when they have a country of their own, because there are no goyim to fuck over. So they end up jewing each other.

And even when the jews I talk to won't admit it, I KNOW the reason they don't all pack up and move there is for this reason. Whether consciously or subconsciously, they prefer to be around the goyim to fuck us over.

The picture is photoshopped, but the breasts are actually real. What's photoshopped is the face. They took a much younger woman's face and shooped it onto the body of an older busty model, possibly to make a pic to appeal to the jailbait crowd.

The entire ethnicity IS responsible. Year after year, century after century, the jews have done the exact same bullshit over and over again. They've been undermining the goyim for 2000 years.

Now, I know how this #NotAllJews ideas stems around. You think it's "just" the rich powerful ones that are pushing it. But the reality is that all jews want to do this, and it's the powerful ones that play the biggest part because they are the ones that have the power/wealth to do it. The less-wealthy jews are sitting on the sidelines not helping out directly, but they still support them.

And hell, even the typical "average" jew who isn't super-rich still supports all the marxist bullshit. The jews I've known from NYC and elsewhere are the most insufferable leftist cunts I've ever met. These people talk about how its good that America is getting replaced by Mexicans and Germany by Arabs and don't even bat an eye about it. And even the seemingly apolitical ones are super nepotistic and will fuck you over for not being part of the tribe.

>HUGE budgets for their Rabies

lol. I think it's rabbis if you want the plural version.

And I understand that the nepotism is real. My buddy is a jew, but he's from Yemen, so he's not treated as nicely in some jewish crowds. I think he had a bad experience when he went to Israel so he started to identify more with his yemen heritage recently

From your experience, do jewesses have fridge bodies and box hips like pic-related. The jews I've been with or seen all have this strange boxy/chunky look to their hips and torsos.

>cum dripping out their assholes.
Is it true that a lot of jewesses only do anal because "it doesn't count" as losing virginity. I've heard this from a few friends, but I can't confirm if its true or not

Don't forget how women are free to lie to the police and how men get fucked by that time and time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FHp2k2FVxiY

I wonder if they will kick themselves out of their own country this time?

>American flag bikini

Maybe they really are our greatest ally...

They aren't an ethnicity, they are a cultural meme. A bunch of faggots tied together by a persecution complex.

They are an ethnicity. They have a characteristic look and behavior. They can be identified through genetic testing like 23andme.

>The entire ethnicity IS responsible
>Let's drive the Jewish bloc even closer together than dividing it by engaging in indiscriminate persecution

That created the problem in the first place dipshit.

fucking arabs

This is the original lol.

>if you do anything to stop your enemies, they win

>What you're really saying is you gave up on women because you're unwanted by them?

YOU COULD NOT DEFEND THAT STATEMENT

No, they all aren't fridges. Just like all women aren't fridges.

The Jew girls I've nailed have been a bit on the goody-goody side but certainly not virgins. I'd start up front, then flip them over and play the back nine to finish up without asking. Every single one of them loved that. It's like they'd never been with a man who took what he wanted instead of begging for it.

>Not looking at the pic to see what I was actually suggesting

You know what must be done. Your penis will show you the way.

Ultra-Orthadox are not even Zionist, and they don't believe in participating in the Zionist government, and the few that do are criticized for it.

truetorahjews.org/ultra-orthodox-will-never-surrender-zionist-idea

They have a couple distinct lineages and the most powerful ones in the US have a ton of admixture.

What ties them together is the holocaust meme, not Judaism, nor ethnicity.

Is it true that half-jews have trouble finding Jobs in Israel and that having and looking more Jewish can land you jobs a lot easier?

Is it true that Jews go through a lot of trouble to make Muslims feel at home in Israel?

Do Israeli girls only want to date other Israeli Jews?

How religious is the Jewish community in Israel?

Is it true that the ultra-orthodox Jewish community can live in Israel and get a free house and free money?

zionists=good
globalists=bad

>Globalists = Bad
>Zionists = Slightly less dangerous
FTFY

>HUGE budgets for their Rabies

I mean, yeah, if you have rabies that means a lot of painful shots.

>Rabbis, dumb ass.

zionists dindu nuffin(other than bombing a us ship and spying on them)

See:
Old wounds heal slowly in the Old World, Brazilbro. This was Israel before the fall.

Israel is the best example of Jews in their primal state: given the chance they'll murder and bomb as much as it takes to have what they want.

So basically jews jewing jews? Crabs in a barrel?

And also completely fail to establish a workable economy, population growth, peace, etc.

nepotism is human nature.

>The State of Israel as a living experiment of how Jews manage themselves without prosecution
lol you're not being scientific enough for me OP but nice jewbs

yeah,slowly,gradually rabbis lost control of their flock(regular jews) bc the goy would not enforce their commands in exchange for payment. Killing jews for disregarding the Shabbat ,not paying the 10%,the kosher tax etc.

So they thought about setting up a new theocratic colony(Israel). That's where the Rothschilds came in,set up a meme tier zionist movement which failed to gain traction apart from bums and zealots so they funded this artistic vegetarian animal lover to start persecuting German jews (look at all the worthwhile jews, how many of them have germanic/anglo names vs how many have polish/sepphardic names?)
just like rabbis used to do during the middle ages using constables and goy law enforcement.

IMO plan backfired when all the smart jews fled for the US so a new war was in order,a big one that would also ensure Jewish dominance over most of Europe except for the lucrative jewish Western Europe(ever wonder why Hitler did not at least attempt to neutralize England,or to conquer Gibraltar ?)
Etc etc, it's the usual rabbinical jews(trotski,lenin) vs regular kikes(a word which you despise and can't even bring yourself to make fun of bc it cuts deep) with the on-off buddying up of the mostly non-religious moloch worshiping merchant class
That's why I came to believe that you're a Rothschild colony that is governed by theocrats:iot keeps 2/3 social classes happy. Remember the 3 estates of France(the nobles,the priests and the rest). The first two were less than 5% of the country.
If you open your eyes a bit you'll see that your economy in particular is artificially propped up(diamonds the top export of a 1st world country,all that foreign aid,c'omon) and it's citizens to be kept smart healthy and armed to be used like the Spartans,or more like an unsinkable aircraft carrier
The star of david is on your flag,yet it's not jewish, I translate it in how the Saudis fund a giant ammount of mosques to further their salafist aims amongst muslims

this

Rolling

Dont tell me

Sadly, I'm not sure if that's even the worst you could do.

>So they thought about setting up a new theocratic colony(Israel). That's where the Rothschilds came in,set up a meme tier zionist movement which failed to gain traction apart from bums and zealots so they funded this artistic vegetarian animal lover to start persecuting German jews (look at all the worthwhile jews, how many of them have germanic/anglo names vs how many have polish/sepphardic names?)
just like rabbis used to do during the middle ages using constables and goy law enforcement.

Yep, persecution is what ties jewry together. Without the holocaust meme, jewry would have been pretty much dead by now.

that sucks

all the more reason for jews not to be in the US government.