Breitbart knew! and they killed him!

Breitbart knew! and they killed him!

twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2013/10/11/ex-cia-agent-says-obama-andrew-breitbart-tom-clancy-assassinated/
twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
archive.is/ro4hk
rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/794656877070217216
ajc.com/news/crime--law/husband-georgia-assistant-attorney-general-shot-death/ooWnGtHyUb688NFgDHEfsN/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html
archive.is/67bbd
thesun.co.uk/news/2211816/max-spiers-conspiracy-theory-investigation-funded-by-david-icke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

If he knew, who else knew too?

Holy shit. You guys were right. Fuck.

Is this the redpill?

BUMP

Seth Rich ?
Nancy Schaefer?
Monica Petersen?

I was high af reading EWO thread and connected the dots. AB was killed because he had definitive proof of this. Just watch the way he speaks shortly before he died - you can tell he accepted his fate as a martyr, but wanted justice more than anything even if it meant his own death.

>takes glasses off
>rubs brow
>puts glasses back on

BUMP

FUUUUCK
FUUUUUUUUCKKKK

damn. This shit is real.

Any idea what AB was basing this on?

really noggles the neurons

>2011
>people on the internet

Lol no.

I think a ton of people in positions of power know. However, they also know that there are serious consequences to being a whistleblower. So they keep their fucking mouths shut about it.

That tweet probably had to do with the ACORN story a few years back. Podesta seems to be a pretty suspicious dude and was connected to that as well, same as to the current PizzaGate stuff.

Bump

Ex-CIA agent Jim Garrow says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated:
dcclothesline.com/2013/10/11/ex-cia-agent-says-obama-andrew-breitbart-tom-clancy-assassinated/

Wow, this is unbelievable!

Wasn't his last statement to the media about having info that would bring Obama down? So BHO is 100% confirmed for pizza lover?

HOLY FUCK OMG PIZZAGATE IS REAL

BREITBART REALLY WAS KILLED, THESE FUCKERS ARE GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION OR START A NUCLEAR WAR OR SOMETHING TO COVER THIS UP

Any additional sources?

>AB's tweets still exist

It's easy as fuck to fake Tweets with a bit of HTML programming. Don't believe everything you see

>twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
holy fucking shit. this shit just got fucking real fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nice try man

How the fuck did you autistic investistigators not find this weeks ago? Why am i just seeing this now? Youre slipping Sup Forums

Did you go to the link?

Get in the oven yid

bump for the innocents!
Praise Kek!

We're paying closer attention to 5-year-olds than 5-year-old tweets.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Coincidence?

What did Clancy know? His books usually focus on tech and opsec type stuff right?

holy shit

Spooky shit the 'elites' do.

He probably knew through some celebrity-govt intelligence connection.

No. He was Jewish himself

Archive for EWO threads:

archive.is/ro4hk

How did no one find this until now??

he wasn't, he was adopted by jews

>leaf thinks he's impressive for knowing how to inspect source
>leaf doesnt check the link
Sad!

So you think he knew about the CP stuff?

It's a play on words. Why am I having to explain this?

Like ben hurr?

Clancy's books are basically really imaginative conspiracy theories/what-if situations

He might have accidentally written about something that actually existed and got offed for it by spooks who thought he got hold of classified info

t. Shill

THEY ALL KNOW/KNEW ABOUT IT!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I understood it; I just didn't think it was very funny. Jewish plots never are

Sad!

Please answer this Has this been discussed in the Pizzagate threads? I didn't believe any of it before but now I'm really suspicious.

I was always sceptical of the pizza stuff, but for fucks sake why the (((coincidences))) KEEP mounting?

white march time

5 years ago he knew.. his death shall not be in vain!

rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/

wow!

>HTML
>programming

wew lad

Most of us didn't know about Breitbart. He "died" before the 2012 election was in total swing so he was off most of our radars, at least anecdotally speaking.

We're the product of what he started, and it's only now that we're drawing the connection. He'd been talking about Podesta and Soros for years.

Clancy was on record having been visited by the FBI due to something he wrote. Word is he made something up that by coincidence happened to sound a little too close to the truth so they came to investigate. Could be he actually did know something and put it into his writing anyway to spread the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

"What's in your closet, John Podesta?"

He knew. Breitbart tweeted this video a few days before the election and the tweet literally fucking said "He knew." What's going on?

Right, I remember this. But I didn't think he outright accused JP of child sex trafficking, this changes things in my view

Many such cases!

How does ACORN tie into the whole Pizzagate thing?

See As far as I've seen he's just hinted that Podesta and Soros were up to something, without saying exactly what it was. Could be he was killed before he had a chance to expose it.

Link to tweet?

>So BHO is 100% confirmed for pizza lover?

No... certainly not!

"Bath-house Barry" is actually a
>hotdog
kinda guy!

he throws $65,000 "hotdog parties" for his elite friends... ON THE TAXPAYER'S DIME!!

,,,according to wikileaks

HOLY FUCKKKKK

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Guys, was the whole Trump campaign actually about that, to BTFO of this huge pedophile ring? This shit is getting to real KEK!

Mfw I'm watching Ben hur

Never knew how big of a hero this guy really was. Always saw him as just another edgy right-winger. No wonder so many people want to carry on his legacy.

Shahriar Zolfaghari - husband of Georgia prosecutor investigating child trafficking

ajc.com/news/crime--law/husband-georgia-assistant-attorney-general-shot-death/ooWnGtHyUb688NFgDHEfsN/

Michael Hastings in a suspicious car crash.

Justice Antonio Scalia

All we know for sure so far is that Donald J. Trump came from the future to fight evil and to save us all.

Most of the pizzagate stuff is a stretch imo, but this is actually interesting.

what if Trump is an FBI plant whose job was to win the election and crack the global pedo ring and the madman actually pulled it off

>Praise Kek

Amen!

>pic related is a rare, 3,000 Y.O. marble-pepe showing Kek giving direct-source cosmic memes to a scribe...

mega-rare vintage Temple-Pepe

Now I want to read Tom Clancy. If Sup Forums had to recommend one of his books, what would it be?

If you were doubting before this...you really don't know about pizzagate honestly. Congrats, you're less redpilled then normies.

Pizzagate has already been debunked:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

>twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920

archive.is/67bbd

Archive everything you find.

Well there is that crazy conspiracy man who said it was a civil war between FBI and CIA. I'm sure the NSA fits somewhere in there.

Trump knows too much not to have some kind of people informing him behind closed doors so if this pizzagate stuff leads to actual investigation then it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that.

Fucking hell, huh. Creepy.

"Debt of Honor" has a Japanese pilot crashing a jet airliner into Congress during the State of the Union. Written years before 9/11.

same thing happened to Nancy Schaefer and her husband in Georgia..they were murdered for investigating CPS child trafficking.

Max Spiers

thesun.co.uk/news/2211816/max-spiers-conspiracy-theory-investigation-funded-by-david-icke/

I'm from north GA, Schaefer's were neighbors. Wtf u mean by this

Changes your views from to what?

Checked and keked.
Praise Kek!

Sometimes.... I think you're alright, Sweden.
Sometimes.

This shit is sp00ky

are you the only regular Saudi poster here?

this proves we are not digging far back enough

I can't believe this is actually real.

HOLY SHIT

Tell me, what specifically is a stretch? The fact that literally every store in that little fucking plaza had pedophile symbolism up until this thing blew up?