Who are the jews running Pizzagate?

Epstein

Who else?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html
theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=npVG_CRupIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soros donated a fuck ton of money to Comet Pizza and Ping Pong

Epstein had the fucking island

All jews in the Clinton Foundation are involved

both Podestas brothers are involved, but they're not jews

yes, that's why i'm asking.

(((Hollywood))) and others in the (((entertenment industry))) are involved

>being this new
Pizzagate has been debunked by the Washington Post and New York Times:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/pizzagate-shows-how-fake-news-hurts-real-people/2016/11/25/d9ee0590-b0f9-11e6-840f-e3ebab6bcdd3_story.html

It was a rumor started on Reddit that got out of hand. There's literally zero proof, people doxxing some poor pizza guy.

Let it die already.

Talk about real issues... Also:

there's also another billionaire, the one that is most involved with Bill, Frank Giustra, there's some photos in Sup Forums that people think were taken in the Lollita Express, but it's actually his plane. He is not jew, but a fucking leaf.

"hurr durr #pizzagate is not real Sup Forums, go back to /x/"

fuck off CTR

Investigative journalists looked at it, from prestigious publications like the New York Times and Washington Post.

They didn't find anything.

Let it go already.

They're all Jews and Shabbat Goyim and they all work together for their own pleasure.

"oy vey, NYT and WaPo said it's fake news so lets belive them"

/x/ is the paranormal board, tinfoil politics is still politics and the place is Sup Forums. Now go back to rreddit.

>Washington Post
>New York Times
get necked, shill

Don't forget NPR and Inquisitr. All of The Media is coming to debunk it. I trust Huffington when are they going to debunk the Alt Rightist Tinfoil Nutjobs.

What kind of fbi proxy uses Slovernia?

Fuck off agent kikesteinbergwitz

When will Buzzfeed disavow Sup Forums.

I'm waiting for George Soros to come in riding on Donald John Trump doggy style to tell us we're wrong.

Hillary's Pizza speech when?

Glad FOX would call me an Anti Semite.

>the New York Times and Washington Post
are you stupid?

Washington Post has so little credibility that anything they "debunk" must be true. People talk about "fake news" and calling this or that "Pravda" . Wapo is actually "fake news". Literally the propaganda arm of Bezos. So I was skeptical of Pizzagate until I saw WaPoop get in on it.

S O R O S

source?

pizzagate is a tinfoil story at best, hard evidence or nothing

theamericantribune.org/posts/breaking-weiner-implicated-in-pizzagate-pedophilia-scandal

What do you know about the Kosovo Liberation Army Russbro

Nothing to see here goys. Every pizza site ever has hidden zipped files hidden on their pizza sites, o and they're different passwords per file.

Honestly speaking.......this post reflects exactly why more questions should be asked, and answers demanded. It's not going away, until the questions get answered. One way, or the other.

a fucking russian flag with something slapped on it

podebear chasin'

Alex is talking about Pizza-gate now
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
First time he is doing it

Soros' tax returns. You can find them floating online somewhere. I just know it because some youtuber made a video/documentary about pizzagate today.

podebear2

Why do you think the jews made it illegal for men interaction with children? Just watch if this shit does not stop, it will be illegal for fathers to be alone with their girl child at home and there has to be authority supervision. They know the society degrades if there is no father so it is easier for the jews to indoctrinate them.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=npVG_CRupIE

>reddit nukes official subreddit and 800,000 accounts participating in pizzagate discussions

SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT ALL DOWN

Jewish Tradition to snuffle dissent.

>snuffle

With their noses?

Yes. The Big Nose is watching you.