Do you have the 'Anatolian bump'? I do

Do you have the 'Anatolian bump'? I do.

>Draw a line from the top of your ears towards the back. If you feel a bump just above this line, you have it.

Where do you think it came from? There's a discussion online if you search for 'anatolian bump', but people can't agree whether it's an Anatolian trait or a central Asian Turkic trait.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't.

>It's from sucking dick

Huh, I've got it. What's it supposed to be for?

i've got it but my ancestors were all germans and dutch

nothing concise about it online, only a discussion on a forum... it's just a feature that's supposedly Anatolian or Turkic

>Anatolian
I have it

English/Nord/Slav

Idk but mine is huge. Every time I get a haircut they hit it over and over

occipital bun, only prevalent if you have large percentage of neanderthal DNA

I'm Russian/polish btw

it may be an occipital bun, it's not the same thing

Do you suck big niger dick?

Archaic occiptal bun

kaj je s tabo narobe? spizdi

I just assumed everyone kinda had it

itt. retards who can't distinguish classical/ancient race to modern ones.

It's generally a sign of a well developed skull. P.s whites in general will have it more, but some blacks who have a slight tint of white will also have it. It's primarily a remnant of pre-human biology.

Let me guess....
Trump voter?

it's not the same thing fa m

source. Back it up retard

Yup, I have it.

I don't have it

It must either be cucks or niggers who have them

You need to go back

Is there a term for it?

Wait, is he fucking talking about an occipital bun?
>tfw I have a pretty pronounced one

I think he's shit posting about the occipital bun which is a pretty common feature among caucasoids, especially European caucasoids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

>anatolian bump
It's there. I didn't know it had a connection to Turks / Greeks, though. All I've ever heard was Neanderthals.
>Turks
>Hairy

I've just read on a forum that it's supposedly commonly found in Wallonians

Sam si res moreča opica tip

>Neanderthals
You may be talking about an occipital bun: Is yours about the size of your thumb and bulging out?

How can it be Anatolian if it's turkic you dumbfucks?

It has nothing to do with Turks/Greeks and is mostly neanderthal admixture

Great, i now know that im Supremely Aryan

I've got a prominence on the centre of the back of my head, which feels like pic related. 1cm-2cm wide. I don't see it on any photos of skulls. Could this be what OP describes?

Egg head mouth breather spotted.

oh shit my father is from belgium/ south netherlands

there's no consensis about it

Wiki says its from what you posted about comes from neanderthals, and brawny strong europeans are more likely to have it than slender europeans. Obviously that is directly tied to neanderthal DNA, and what your specific mix of DNA allows to be dominant or submissive.
Im still reading about OP's post, but I think I have it and im a mutt of scottish, norwegian, and german ancestory. I could see it being more common amongst germans than anglos and such but I could be wrong also. I am basing that off the idea that it is common in turkey.

I have it an it's huge lol. I actually went to hospital so they could X-ray it and it's just a bone.
Another thing, I only have 28 teeth.
What can you tell me about my genetics?

see
Two different things

>pointy hats

Does it feel like a singular point bump? About the size of your thumb tip? That's what the bump should feel like.

Are you sure you're not talking about the occipital bun? Like pic related

this is a very common occurence in middle eastern people. if you have you are basically a terrorist.

Well I literally just learned about your country. google led me to the original settlers of your land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians
Since youre on the coast in the biggest crossroads Eurasia has you could be anything.

I have it and also a very high percentage of neanderthal picture ralated

They have the cranial bumpage and sloping brow of career criminals

Well I'm 'anatolian' and I don't have this shit, the back of skull is fucking ''flat'' which is typical for peoples of the western asia. jesus christ.

oh shit i think i have it. i just found it on my fat fucking head. wow i never noticed it's so asymmetric and fucked up.
then it's anatolian ineed.

I've got it, Greek ancestry. Checks out I guess.

Yeah I was, an aussie posted about it. Im still reading about OP's thing

I have it. Am I white now?

That's it. It feels like a small, sharp vertebra just above the lower "edge" of the skull.

I thought I was just deformed

Least I know I'm less of a freak

Get skinny fat loser. You can't be proud of being white if youre a fucking loser slob

I have it. Scots-Irish here.

I dunno if you're white guys, but I'm Armenian and I have this shit and it's very noticeable now that i've found it on the back of my skull, lol.

It's also commonly found in Armenians, supposedly

>occipital bun
Yup I have on. English/Nordic ancestry

Motherfucker I just have a different skull, as I said it's pretty much flat no occipital bun as mentioned before. So there's more than usual amount of skin there, i'm like a fucking bulldog or some shit. now fuck off. moreover you probably do not consider armenians to be whites so fuck off twice.

then, here you have it. can't get more anatolian than us or greeks i think.

Huh. Totally have it.
Half German, quarter Irish, quarter Dutch.

See that throws my theory out the window about it coming from eatern europe. Unless it is a very, very old trait. I wouldn't say it came from neanderthals, because it seems well spread across all of europe, while neanderthal DNA is only in Northerners right?

Weird, I got the bump above the ear line, and a bump at the bottom of oppicpital portion, just before the neck begins.

It would actually probably be more common with the British people. The Norwegian and Germanic people come more from the Indo-European group which in my opinion may have been Denisovan. Neanderthal lived all over the Atlantic European, and most Celtic people are basically some of the closest Neanderthal descendants.

Do you have a strong or receding jaw? Does your skull protrude out at the base of your neck or does it go straight up in a smoother way?

>heavy eyebrow ridge

I'm the opposite, my nose directly connects with my forehead, like the woman in the right but even more exaggerated because it actually lands on the forehead rather than a plain wall that then connects with the forehead.

Does anybody know how is it called and where it comes from?

>doesn't know turks were in anatolia before battle of manzikert

Yes I have a huge one.Here in turkey we decide peoples ancestory with this bump.Middleeasterners dont have it.

west slav / east asian mix, I have it
really made me think

left = nobility/aristocracy
right = peasant caste/cannon fodder

Right now we are all white. After we unite against shitskins we can get back to some good old fashioned European infighting.

Being a raceless mixed faggot

If you follow R1b which is dominant in celtic populations and the whole western europe, then it indeed might be coming from anatolia tbqh. In a couple of regions of Armenia (I am from one of them) R1b is up to 40% or more. And if the theories about R1b replacing the native european populations due to mass immigration (+massacre of males) is true, then surely this might be true.

I know about it, what does it change, mehmet? You are still aliens to Anatolia.

Ha i have a pretty pronounced one and always thought it was some kind of unimportant birth defect.
Funny how you always end up learning something with Sup Forums

Thanks i guess

I have the bump, but I'm Dutch.

probably because youre Black like all argentinians

we used to check each others heads and beat the ones who didn't have it back in highschool

I have it and I'm a latina girl

I have it, Ashkenaz master-race fyi.

the anatolian hypothesis is pretty much almost dead, R1b seems related to the steppe

post tits with timestamp

OR KYS

Thanks

Why have you done this?

>an armenian who accepts this as a fact

Holy shit, you are rare one my friend

ayyy lmao trait

I call BS on that one aha, no girls down here...

I have one at the very base of the back of my skull

what's up with that? some guy once told me it was something to do with royalty

>tfw I have extremely deep set eyes and a noticeable brow ridge
>Still have a shitty fairly gracile nose
welp

no problem my african friend ughha-bughaa!

If so though, well done on breaking the conditioning

I've got it. I didn't expect to have a "white" skull, considering I have Native American in me + Native American rape baby.

>receding jaw?
Check
> Does your skull protrude out at the base of your neck?
Check
>Do you have bump thing
Check

What does it mean? Am I full-blown neanderthal?

Yeah it means you're a piece of shit

I have it too :(

I'll bite.
Post moar.

Wait, does that mean you're non-White? AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

(Ashkenazi master-race coming through)

Yeah basically. What color are your eyes? I'm the same way skull-wise, with blue eyes and brown hair. I'm fairly certain that this is the Atlantic European/Celtic/Hunter Gatherer Neanderthal phenotype or whatever you call it.

I think that the Germanic and Nordic people are also Neanderthal, but with a higher concentration of a separate group which comes from the PIE. I think that that group is Denisovan, which is already partially Neanderthal anyways. You see a ton of breeding and mixing between the Germanic/Nordic people and the British people and there is even an archetype of "fair" "shining" type people being born from these unions, which makes me think that some sort of archaic DNA is matching up.

it means you're a true original cro magnon-neanderthal european
welcome to the club

while I do agree I'd like to know how much earlier than when the battle of manzikert occurred you've been there? since when and in what numbers? I mean it's obvious, since there were turkic mercenaries on the byzantine side, but still.

>Cherokee Native Redskinian non-india Indian
>has lump

What does it mean?

>and there is even an archetype of "fair" "shining" type people being born from these unions, which makes me think that some sort of archaic DNA is matching up.
Wot?

I have it. Am I white?

no I see now its the same thing but OP seemed to be saying it was higher up toward the center of the back

it basically nothing.. I am English/Scottish on father's side Irish on Mother's

not a whiff of anything that far East as far as recorded memory maybe a D NA test would prove interdasting .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_occipital_protuberance

>What color are your eyes?
Blue, and dirty-blonde hair.

The thing is though, I'm fairly short and slender, not bulky at all.

You're more white than you want to admit