Explain how this definition is wrong

Explain how this definition is wrong

How could a black person be racist to a white during say, Jim Crow? How could a Jew be racist to a German in Nazi Germany? How could an Irish be racist to an English when England was oppressing them everywhere they went? The more you think about it you have to realize that these groups "being reverse racist" is a joke compared to what they suffer and is done out of bitterness and frustration.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primaries aren't even over yet. In fact, it was only Wisconsin. Does not having the lead in cheese eating central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you even say that when the primaries are still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning against one of the worst senators in the Senate who just happen to have a lead because he has a bunch of religious freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should wathis. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Power is a capacity, racism is a set of beliefs.

Power is just the ability to enact those beliefs.

This means that on the same vein of "muh brothas don't have power so we can't be racist!", you can have racists who don't have the power to enact those beliefs.

Look to Zimbabwe and all the white farmers kicked off their farmlands for being white, that's a pretty classic example of being racist.

when did this meme start that only whites can be racist, anyways?

you aint got no pancake mix

Because that is the definition of systemic/institutional racism. Not racism.

Plus who gives a fuck? Whether you want to call it racism or just prejudice, it's all the same. If you want to say shit like "kill all white people" and not call that racism, but instead call it prejudice, nobody gives a fuck because you're still a cunt and you sound idiotic.

Racism is just prejudice about someone's race or skin colour. This whole social power bullshit is a plant to further sabotage race relations.

racism = distinction + prejudice

Social power isn't involved. If you look past the hyper-extreme examples (ex. jew during holocaust) and instead look at modern day examples (ex. chinese people in vancouver discriminating against white customers), reverse racism has lots of merit.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

are we talking about the same word here?

Here's the answer

troll satisfied

lets move forward.

A

Rape = forcible coitus + social power.

Blacks can't rape. If you think they can you aren't acknowledging your privileged position in society and thus racist.

But blacks cannot be racist.

Explain how that works in Zimbabwe where blacks have predjudice and social power.

>One post by this ID

Sage and move along boys

> How could a black person be racist to a white during say, Jim Crow?

Easy, by beating the shit out of one. "Power" comes in many forms, including physical intimidation.

>1 post by this ID
Also there's no laws discriminating against "people of colour."

Can someone tell me this? If I as a white man say "kill all dirty niggers" in America, I am racist. But if I say the same thing in China, Saudia Arabia, or Ghana I am only prejudice? Because whites don't have the dominant culture in those countries correct? That's extremely retarded to me, but that is how I understand liberal logic.

My parents are from Mexico, I have no real power

Niggers are pieces of shit and should be sent back to Africa. They're all retarded, violent pieces of shit who sponge off welfare, the only time niggers have been a positive in this country is when they were forced to do manual labor.

Nothing I said was racist because as a minority I have no real social power =)

You wan't me to explain a negative?

You explain how this definition is correct.

Racism=Prejudice+Social Power
Power=Ability to get things done
Guns=Get things done (Revolutions)
Prejudice=Hatred/Fear/Contempt for group of people(s)

Racism = Hatred + A gun

This is retarded in their own definition black people can be just as racist as whites because they can own and acquire a gun.

What about the Irish at the same time? Or the Spanish during the moor invasion? the Barbary slave trade?

but white people!!!111!!

I am a poor working class white guy. I am actually a minority in my home city.

I have zero social power.

Does this now mean I can yell nigger nigger nigger every ten minutes and not be racist?

Or....

Are you a cunt that made up a new definition and ran with it?

Niggers can be racist toward crackers.
Accept it.

If someone accuses you of being racist and your only excuse is that you aren't in power, you've admitted that the only difference between you and a racist is not being in power. Your beliefs are no more justifiable, and if you had any sort of authority you wouldn't be any better.
If I'm to believe racism is wrong then I should still disregard your opinions regardless of whether or not you're "technically" a racist.

tl;dr no amount of semantic fuckery can negate the simple truth that you are a hypocrit.

Yeah,
Success breeds jealously.

>when did this meme start that only whites can be racist, anyways?

When leftism got questioned. It barely stands up to a surface scratch of scrutiny. The left are experts at verbal gymnastics to intellectualize their bullshit ideology.

In group-preferencing is not a crime

doesnt this definition of racism mean its harder for white people to be racists? as far as "social power" goes, whites are barely allowed to voice their opinions, so doesnt that make every other race more socially powerful?

It is if you're white.

>I am a poor working class white guy. I am actually a minority in my home city.
tfw living in southern california and we're the only white family in the neighborhood that my grandfather's construction company built

it's a god damned shame, it's a duplex neighborhood and I can't even find a parking spot most days now due to the 5-6 white mini-vans each beaner family has parked around the corners of streets and shit.

most houses have gone to shit in that the families break pretty much all the building codes that my family had to abide by to get an extra room built; they have people living in the garages and shit and they even knock down the dividing walls and turn the fucking duplex into a full sized single house.

and the fucking mariachi music at night

meanwhile a random nigga throws a person under a train because "he hates whites" ---> absolutely not a racist

OP is working on the assumption that racism is bad - it isnt by default.

In the UK 18000 children got sexually abused by muslim grooming gangs over a 20 year period because the left leaning establishment turned a blind eye. Their excuse? - they didnt want to be racist.

If the benchmark of an anti racist is turning a blind eye to mass child rape, then I am gladly a racist. I am king racist.

Its a crying fucking shame that we allowed these roaches into our lives.

This is why nationalism is the best policy. If you like this kind of thing, feel free to move where its accepted. Ill keep my age of consent.

So the definition has changed AGAIN? From Racism=Prejudice+Power to Racism=Prejudice + SOCIAL power.

As in not economic or political or majority power, but social power...as in perceived power.

Making new definitions of racism is the biggest goalpost move that leftists have made and they keep making it. What the hell is 'social power'?? Anything they say it is.

1960s Racism = VIOLENCE and hatred toward another race
1970s Racism = DISCRIMINATION (such as jobs or housing) toward another race
1980s Racism = racial tensions at all time low, shit pretty chill.
1990s Racism = INTOLERANCE of other races
2000s Racism = PREJUDICE toward other races, such as if you prefer being white
2010s Racism = BEING WHITE

Can a German really be racist to a jew after what the bolsheviks did?

Leaf = shit

Explain how this definition is wrong.

Only if they let themselves.

It's wrong because that's not the definition of the word.

Any more questions?

Racists and neo-Nazis have no social power and are universally shunned therefore they cannot be racist.

White people don't have the power. Shitskins ad anti white traitors do.

Blacks can't be racist to a white person right now....

>How could a Jew be racist to a German in Nazi Germany
If a jew in the third reich hated all Germans, then yes, he is racist.
Sage for shit bait.

Racism = "All black people like fried chicken" = "Mexicans enjoy mariachi music" = "any Italian guy is in the mob" = "Indians smell like curry" = "Germans are all nazis"

These are all observations that, over time, became rules of thumb for prefacing cross cultural interactions.

Racist comments exist on axes of negative social perception and statistical accuracy.

"RACISM" as depicted by the picture has nothing to do with the nature of the racist comment, only of the speaker of said comment, which is bullshit. They are attempting to isolate and identify some common element among hurtful racism to eliminate feeling of inferiority and abusive behaviors in the victim and perpetrator respectively. However, they didn't do a good job and decided to run with it anyways.

Weaponized racism is nothing more than cursing at someone as a means to get a rise/reaction from someone. There is no more mental harm inflicted to call someone a nigger/kike/wop than to call them a motherfucker/cunt/cocksucker. The extra baggage that clings to the racist insults are resulted from leftist feelings of inferiority. If you are a proud black man, being called a nigger shouldn't hurt you anymore than being called a black motherfucker unless you have your own negative feelings that impact the label.

We can see this truth in reactions from white people being called a nigger. They are offended not because of the color of their skin, but in the intended offense of the insulting action and the baggage of their feelings of inferiority/regret for their own socioeconomic standing.

>How could a black person be racist to a white during say, Jim Crow?
Somebody get the shredder

Just so we're all on the same page. What is racism?

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles b : a political or social system founded on racism

3: racial prejudice or discrimination

>> 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
>
> 2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles b : a political or social system founded on racism
>
> 3: racial prejudice or discrimination

So if you think race exist you hate others due to race?
This definition seems misleading.