holy shit.

He knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

dam son

DEEPEST LORE

archive.is/67bbd someone else already archived it

Who? And also pretty amazing.

stop spreading these insane conspiracy theories

That Podesta is into some really sick and weird shit isn't a conspiracy, it's literally written in his own e-mail accounts.

It's nothing.

FUCK

We got meme magic hard for this one lad, imagine the chaos when normies find out about John "The Pedo" Podesta's illegal antics.

Interesting coincidence. This is proving to be an entertaining conspiracy theory

praise kek

and based &rew

So THAT was why he was murdered.

All this time I thought it was because he was going to release something about Obama.

Instead he had some stuff on Podesta. No wonder the government came in and cleared out all his computers.

>Monica Peterson investigates possible Clinton Foundation child abuse scandal at their Haiti branch
>goes to Haiti
>dies
>Andrew Breitbart
>literally spelling it out
>dies

Damn son, what a bunch of unfortunates (((circumstances))).

holy shit

our government really is run by a mafia

what have you stumbled upon OP?

oh shit....

For all we know the two could be related...

DOTR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Fake News

shit it's real

i want off this ride

O_O

Literally nothing drumpfkins. It's over Hillary will win when the recount changes the results.

You lose.

buuuuMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Fuck. I want to belive

Also bump

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RIGHT Sup Forums
FUCKING WHY

Paul hellyer, former Canadian minister of defense, acting PM, etc.. revealed these pedo rings years ago, UFOs, and the banking cabal etc.

JESUS, MY ALMONDS

His books are good to read. Mostly about banking though his latest includes UFOs.

I'm more willing to belive that Podesta is just into weird shit than the current theory that Reddit, Good Humor Ice Cream, Obama, his staff, Clinton, their foundation/whatever, a bunch of Hollywood stars and some random pizza place are all in this pedo ring

that still comes off more as a witch hunt/red scare in trying to remove people that can challenge trump/gop

Isn't this just how Scalia died?

>mfw everyone forgot about "a contract" and "wetworks at the vineyard" being mentioned in the Podesta emails on the day after Scalia died

It was a full year later so it's not that crazy.

Then again, if people were trying to silence him they'd find other ways to do it, then kill him when enough time has passed.

Ever wonder why Obama came literally out of nowhere and seems to have no history at all?

the coroner in his autopsy died suddenly after brietbart

Hó Lee Phuc

Part of me wants this to be real so they can be exposed and destroyed. But if its real I feel sick to my stomach about what they did to those kids.

PIC RELATED
MEME MAGIC NOW TRANSCENDENTS TIME AND PHYSICS

FIRST TRUMP
THEN MEMEDRIVE
NOW TIMEWARP

we should really get this trending on twatter

>Trinidad and Tobago

How did you get access to the internet? Are you a warlord?

he died of a heart condition......

Its not 'one' pedo ring.

Its institutionalized pedophile and child abuse among the cosmopolitan global elites.

See: dutroux affair, zandvoort case, franklin coverup, the lolita express, and on and on and on.

kek knows

PRAISE KEK, LET THIS BE TRUE

how did he find out lads?

anyone can see Podesta is a pedo just from looking at him but he was pretty convinced about it

more like the heart attack gun

ACORN

Honor this man and avenge his death!

He was a journo. Probably had a contact on the inside

Goddamn Pepe Silvia

The odds of that at this point are so small that I'm just going to call you a faggot.

>In June 2011, Breitbart's websites broke the story that congressman Anthony Weiner was sending women revealing photographs of himself.[25]

I am currently bumping this shit out of this post...

he knew a lot more than this

based breitbart RIP in peace we will not give up your fight

Top kek

He's a goddam lunatic

My sister belives all this shit about the ping pong sex ring and she doesn't even go on Sup Forums. It's getting really old, constant barrage of group text messages to me and my family about it. I personally believe that the ping pong place just had an accidentally pedo logo. I've seen the "girl love" version of it everywhere too, that's just because hearts are popular. It would be stupid of them to use those logos if they were actually involved in something like that.

This shits crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

>My sister belives all this shit about the ping pong sex ring and she doesn't even go on Sup Forums

MEMETIC OVERDRIVE

((((((You))))))

Stop shilling and look up all the other stuff about pizzagate

what is "the vineyard"?

(((heart condition)))

Prog-guru?

He died over a year after tweeting that.

>heart condition
youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

(((Breitbart))).

redpill normies with this video, it's informative and non-batshit

youtube.com/watch?v=IUGj5IhepMg

>the tweets are real

Friendly reminder the chaff will be burned by unquenchable fire.

remember the email about sacrificing a chicken to moloch?
>what is code word for chicken

>Not posting Guru Guru
user...

I've been skeptical of pizza gate for a long time but this is kinda too coincidence

>It would be stupid of them to use those logos if they were actually involved in something like that.
You don't "accidentally" use a pedophile symbol. These people know what they are doing. The problem is that people like you will defend them

How close where Breitbart and Bannon? Because now he has the president's ear

WE DUG TO DEEP

Look up his history. It's weird as shit. He has been more or less a guru for the progressives.

He and his brother (who I think is the actual pedo-monster) work as a team.

Interesting

I was conflicted between following through on the name, or just picking my preference.
I had considered linking this, if it makes you feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=xVqkSPvSS6I

this one has the link

FUCK YOU

Why? Do you know for sure that it isn't Breitbart's disciples directing this op against the left?

Podesta could have been referring to anything so it's not clear. In the Podesta emails threads we were speculating that he was referring to the ranch that Scalia was vacationing at when he died. But it's purely speculation on our part.

or youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc

Exactly.

He's just talking about the fake news Acorn videos.

Yawn.

O shid

>bunch of virgins thinking they have something
it's fucking nothing