same as your country and this thread ; a useless waste of space

go shovel some snow faggot

Ummm

Racist

And

Sexist

Much

?

A nigger, a retard, AND a woman tied into one package: worthless.

Sheboon. It needs to go back to Africa or a zoo where it belongs.

i'd put her on the list of chicks i'd hate fuck

uhhhhhhhh

You can't be serious.

Talking monkey

She lists for the BWC

She's getting paid by (((MTV))) to trigger white people. I highly doubt that she actually believes the stuff she keeps spouting in these cancerous vids.

Woman who "acts white" and so was rejected growing up, or simply wasn't around her black peers and doesn't understand why White people don't treat her fully as "one of them".

Oh yeah she craves BWC like all black women do

She has a remarkably punchable face.

If she were white talking about black people she would make people like Richard Spencer look egalitarian.

That face fucking disgusts me. She should be killed.

Rich elitist liberal who's a bit privileged and tone-deaf

yet another reason to never have a mullato offspring

>fuck the 1%

>LMAO you can't afford Hamilton tickets! Fuck off poorfag!

i'd like to shoot a hot milky load onto her chin

i'd like to jerk my creamy goo on her forehead if you know what i mean

I'll show her racist and sexist when I introduce her face to a baseball bat.

i came here expecting this

You don't know me, and I have nothing to offer you, but please, I beg you: stop posting this picture.

Words cannot describe the dreadful sinking in my stomach every time I see her odious trap. Just glimpsing her face is a reminder that she exists out there and spends her days using this facial expression against people to carve an unassailable position in this social justice infected world, to such an extent that it makes her sluggy pisswhippets tingle with delight.

Just when life takes its boot from my throat and I clamber up out of the gutter thinking that better days are ahead, I witness the squirming, oozing churn of supercilious sludge pouring forth from every orifice of her contemptible coconut. Like a rancid boiled egg painted brown, ambushed by a blob of glue and a mass of dusty pipe cleaners, defaced by an artist with a grudge against every shade of aestheticism, who made it his mission in this moment to paint on this egg features so pompous and loathsome that surely the masses would turn their face to the heavens and beg to be smitten, this simpering wagon befouls the information superhighway with her gurning gorgon Jigaboo's head in a endless struggle to divide and conquer.

Would that I could take this boisterous blubberlips and hang her by her momentous sagging floppleberries with their dimpled pepperoni slice, frisbee nipples from the top of the Arc de Triomphe as a testament to the bravery and persistence of man in overcoming that which would destroy him.

today is a good day to lose my sides

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

Shame on you, my strayan friend
Shitposting used to mean something until your post, now it's meaningless forever

mtv pays my school to play this bitch on repeat in the school lounge

i dont know how much longer I can take it

HAHAHA that's the most infuriating thing I have ever heard

Is this Pasha Tehnik?

Mind of I save this pasta?

WUZ

I want to kidnap her and force her to clean public toilets with her tongue in preparation for a lifetime of licking out abo anuses

I would make Australia our new hat on any given day, you fucking leaf.

Insufferable bitch.

Franceska Ramsey is the epitome of a shill. And, what's said is that adolescents watch her snippet programming on MTV and think that it is the forward-thinking path to the future.

A bit like that Azaelia Banks creature, she likes to play the Angry Nubian Wumman in public.
But when she gets home, she wants a white man to stick her in chains and fist her senseless, whilst spitting racial epithets in her gormless brown face.

black tomi lahren

DELET

who?

A FUCKING LEAF

KANGZ

You are the Belgium of the American continent but bigger and more useless.

Franchesca and her husband Patrick Kondas

Imagine all the nasty and perverted stuff her white husband do to her every night in the bedroom;

Came here for this

But did not expect this

>You need to change everything, but nothing I say applies to me
>Repeat ad infinitum

Looks like discount Leo

Arrogant, hypocritical, racist piece of shit that thinks verbally unloading on every one she doesn't like (read: white people) is a way to further social discourse about disparities between different races and ethnic groups. If she pulled her head out of her arse and looked in a mirror for one fucking second, she might understand that there is no "conspiracy to make blacks suffer" on the hands of white people, and that blacks are responsible for their own lives.

She is the sort of person that thinks that only whites (whatever that means) can be racist, and that any attack on white people is eternally justified, while any criticism of black people is immutable racist rhetoric.

>muh proud niger heritage

>couldn't find a worthwhile nigger male so she settles with a white beta

the last time I saw this image was five years ago

A true hero to all SJWs.

i dont hate her as much as anita or other people of that kind. she doesn't reek of evil and hate against white males and western civilization. she seems to naively believe in her ideology but she is used by more cynical people as a useful idiot

I like this meme b/c it makes everyone think that canada is useless and irrelevant. That makes people forget we have dirty oil, 1/3 of all fresh water, 1/8 of world's lumber, etc.

At least we've had moments of importance, unlike "country known for blowing the EU and whose only notable achievement are terrible highway system between france and netherlands"

>pick a pure italian based name Francesca
>turno into nigger-tier level adding some letters
>Franchesca

Into the trash it goes.

She's making that money. Good for her. She also married a white guy which is a clue toward how she really feels about her own race.

but don't forget if you say ''yo, nigga'' you're racist and culturally offensive

What does her cunty smell like

D didn't deserve to be killed in prison.

kek'd

Didnt even know how to spell Franchesca.
If it was Francescha its actually how we spell the name in italian so you must guess average nigger retardation...but it looks like we're far beyond here...

Why is her face darker than the rest of her body?

R A R E F L A G

That's lecrae

She almost made a good point for 2 minutes once that had me understanding her points about systemic racism, but then she went full anti-white and I would have broken my computer if I kept her on. I was in a good mood after the election so gave her a chance again. I fucking hate this bitch so much. I don't think I can ever watch anything again by a liberal if he preempt everything with "these are facts."

Why does everyone put those fake subtitles on the bottom? It purposely to trigger Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2MtX_xidXw

She's crap. Entry level trolling that even a smug cuck like Sargon can rip apart.

I don't know who she is and I don't care to know who she is

>tfw seeing (((new))) pieces about how the plebs resent being ruled by their intellectual superiors

>tfw it's actually that the plebs realize those that rule over them aren't intellectually superior, but actually liars and hypocrites.

who

Who is this nigger an why should anyone care?

just a reminder that her husband is whyte

Obnoxious race-baiting bitch.

reported

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Terrorism apologist.

do you guys think they're into kinky raceplay

do you think she likes to dress up as a house nigger and pretend to get raped by the white plantation owner while calling him "massa"

cause thats pretty hot

newfag

she hates me because i'm white. luckily it's highly unlikely i'll ever have any interaction with her

100% she has a big black strap on dildo & fucks him in the butt, probably like prison rape raceplay.

Rich niggers are some of the most stuck-up elitists of all. At least old rich white people are used to their opulence and know when not to brag, new rich niggers wallow in their cash and how they "made it". Disgusting people.

Evil cunt

NIGGER
I
G

N
O
G

That's an ayyy for sure.

way more likely. mixing with nigs is never a good thing. personally i try my best to avoid talking to them

Who are the writers then?

liberals favorite pet nigger

worth the price of a bullet at most

Patronising bitch who throws around gender studies terminology.

>muh systemic racism
>muh unconscious bias

Is polite, discusses both sides, and presents her opinion clearly and concisely. The comments she gets are way out of line from what she says, and half of the Youtube alt-rights poseurs and boring "let's take down this le dum feminist for 30 minutes" channels are obsessed with her

I'm a black woman and this gave me a moderately pleasant shiver.

Sure, she politely talks down at you for not thinking the way she does. She is a prime example of a privileged person, using her race as a means to justify her victimhood to further the "progressive" narrative. She makes the most outlandish comparisons and subliminally points the blame at white people for everything with the imagery she uses.

>I cant make any points without looking like a smug patronising cunt.