What does Sup Forums think of Lebanon? What will the future bring for the country and it's inhabitants?

What does Sup Forums think of Lebanon? What will the future bring for the country and it's inhabitants?

Lebanon general in other words

It will bring more fucking brown people to the west to open up their shitty convinence stores.

Fucking wish israel would just nuke this shit hole of a country.

I'm a Christian Lebanese and we're a retarded people, don't let us in.

Our cum slut

A FUCKING TREE

A FUCKING LEAF

FOOKIN LEBOS

>brown people
My sister and my dad are whites as fuck

Casey Kasem was pretty based.

In fact all the Lebanese I've met seemed to be pretty chill.

Greatest ally when?

A fucking tree.

Umm open borders are good

a lot of them are white and Christian.

Shut up, souree
Go clean my land

SOON

We should make peace with Israel and create a counter-arab union. Make the Levant Great Again

liberal faggots living in a failed state mostly controlled by gangs

amazing food. Top tier, up there with Japanese and Italian cuisine

I can only tell you that Libanese in Germany are, together with Palestinians, the worst criminal scum of all time. I hate them all.

They are ok. The best of arabs. Levantine and Phoenicians and sheet. I really like them.

>What does Sup Forums think of Lebanon?

Lets see, allow Syrians to enter your country under false pretense that they would help you, instead fill up their trucks with the belongings of Christians, and then ship it to Syria. Car bombings, assassinations. What is there to say about Lebanon other than a bullet ridden country that was destroyed at the hands of Muslims.

>"Lebanese"
>Together with Palestinians

wew lad.

Hizbalah is planing a massive war on Israel at any moment, because they are tired of fighting ISIS and fighting Israel is much better for their fundraising efforts. So Israel will flatten Beirut and its inhabitants shortly after that war happens. Europe might get some Lebanese refugees.

>I can only tell you that Libanese in Germany are, together with Palestinians, the worst criminal scum of all time. I hate them all.

That's another thing. So many "Lebanese" claiming they are one when they don't have the paper work to prove it, you are not lebanese by birth. You can be born there and claim to be Lebanese, but that's not how things are there.

Most likely Syrian rape children that jumped the border and is now pretending to be Lebanese, yet when you bring up how much Syria sucks, they defend it tooth and nail. Listen mother fucker, if Syria is so good then fuck off to Syria. You don't see me getting butthurt when someone trashes Lebanon because it already is fucking trash. You are nothing but cancer, and you know this. Lebanon will continue to ROT at the hands of Islam along, so will Europe, especially Germany. Take it from someone who grew up with these people. You guys are so fucked.
I have now left this thread. good day sir.