Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PxANR6TSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feels good to see them jumping on their throats

Like I'm watching some sci-fi shit here. Fuuuuugg. :D

Holy shit, I almost feel bad for him. He's saying something so sane, and this mulatto chick is going for his throat.

This is the single time I've agreed with Don Lemon. I'll probably never agree with him again. With that said, he was right here.

Don "If you want to trigger say nigger" Lemon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8PxANR6TSk

MY SIDES

Why is the black chick acting as though saying nigger is going to summon fucking Voldemort. Jesus Christ nigger it's a word the more you use it the less offensive it becomes.

For once I agree with don lemon, huh...

party pooper!

Why are so many people on CNN saying "nigger" lately?

I thought niggers were allowed to use the N-word

>the black chick

She's clearly half black and half white (look at the nose and the air). It's the mixed ones who always get all crazy about their races. Shaun King is whiter than most Italians but he's a "woke nigga".

They are, but there's a minority of intellectual blacks who feel the word should be banned entirely. Like "Voldemort" in Harry Potter. The only time in my life that my dad ever hit me was when he heard me say "nigga".

Wtf is he even saying? The argument would be 'why can't I quote it when someone actually said it? Blame that person, not me.'

Because it's "their word"

>it's our job to convey reality
Somebody tell him.

But that isn't even a nigger.

On the flipside, maybe hearing the word nigger reminds her she is part black and it makes her upset lol

he's based, on this subject (in this interview/confrontation)

Don "Can't trigger that nigger" Lemon

what song is that at the ending outro?
I think i heard it in a v-sauce video once, what is it?

>"why do you have to use that word you raging racist fuck"

Stranger Things theme.

Niggers are always saying nigger. I have to laugh at her fake outrage. What a nigger!

>a white man lecturing a black man on why he shouldn't use a word describing black people

It's like when my non-jewish teachers told the jewish kids to stop making holocaust jokes.

>Why do you have to say that word, you uppity nigger? They should have never let you coons on TV.
Too far, Wolf. Even I thought it was out of line.

Honestly, the whole thing about the "ominious N-word" will never stop weirding me out.

You should ban "N-word" next america cause it's like the polite way to say nigger

lol

yup

kek.
>"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
I swear, this network becomes a actual, living meme more and more with every passing day.

That nigger will never be /our guy/

Obama said nigger?

>All this butthurt over a fucking word

When are we going to kick these children off of our TVs and get some adults on there?

Yes. IIRC the quote was "We can't pretend that racism no longer exists just because it's no longer acceptable to say 'nigger' in polite company.".

>Honestly, the whole thing about the "ominious N-word" will never stop weirding me out.
>
>You should ban "N-word" next america cause it's like the polite way to say nigger

Agreed.

What the fuck is this. Hey you n-word tehe, I said it, but I won't get shit for it, because I didn't say nigger.

Ban "n-word", then ban "word" and then ban the letter N.

Also: Obama is a nigger. I'm not saying that all black people are niggers, that would be racist. But Obama is a nigger. He should be ashamed of himself.

No

He's saying journalists should not sanitize or bastardize quotes, events, or statements simply because they trigger or because it's offensive to them personally. It's journalists job to record events accurately and he's 100% right.

On a side note I can't believe he's 50. He looks really young.

Don't make me report you to the German authorities for hate speech