Shitty millennial names thread

Why were millennials given retard names like Skylar, Jayson, Kelly, Vayden, and so on by their retard parents and why do millennials who are becoming parents now name their babies retard names like Tucker, Liam, Mason, Addison, and so on?

Also, why are they all flocking to a certain set of "classy" names like Isabella, Sophia, Garbiella, etc. and why is this trend currently only effecting girls? Then you have all the boys being named Eli, Noah, Jacob, Obadiah, and other biblical shit. Though I suppose the flocking could be analogous to the mass of babies carelessly named David, Michael, John, Jennifer, Sarah, etc. in the past.

Tl;dr why do we have so many shitty and jewy names in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfIehCrO4Zs
youtu.be/IOacak0uZuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Utahns give their kids some pretty retarded names. Vid related

youtu.be/BfIehCrO4Zs

What the fuck, are they octoroons or something? A lot of them look like sisters, are they or are they just inbred?

(and I'm not calling them octoroons based on their looks, but their names)

There are no 100% white americans, all of these american """"whites"""" have cucktail of nigger/native/mexican blood to some extent, that's why parents are giving them white-mixed names

>why do millennials who are becoming parents now name their babies retard names like Tucker, Liam, Mason, Addison, and so on?
how are liam and mason retarded names?

Mason is a last name and Liam is a British nickname for William. If you like Liam so much, name your son William. It's like naming a kid Tim instead of Timothy.

anything ending in "en" Brayden, Caiden, Jaiden, Vayden like you said, awful.

its a joke video you fuckin mong

Met a kid called Jaxson recently.

Instantly I despised his parents, whoever they are.

Can confirm, live in Utah. So many obscure names with a dozen different spellings.

is ded?

Trips
r
I
p
s

Primary school Teacher here.
I'm in Western Sydney and had a kid with the name Sharia.

youtu.be/IOacak0uZuU

>tfw Noah
>tfw born in '93
>Constantly hear people screaming my name in public
>it's always some mom screaming for her 12 year old son
>everyone else in my family has a shitalian name
>I was cursed with the jew name
The kikes won

>Liam is British

You fuckstick
Liam is Irish
I know it's my fucking name cockjockey

lots of these millennial queers also have hyphenated last names

Fuck off cunt, Liam is a good name

Neveah (heaven spelled backwards)
Brayden
Chantz
Jaxson
Caison
Kaden
Mason
Colton
Aedon
Eowon

In my extended family in the last ten years.

There is a divide forming. Traditionalists are digging deep and going with pre-50s names for their children. While shitlibs are basically becoming niggers and giving their children nigger names.

This divide will become more obvious as those children begin to mix and shitlib names are shunned, causing the children to lash out more for attention and be the niggers their parents dreamed of.

Kayla is such an ugly name

>Neveah
>Chantz
>Caison
>Eowon

You must be high class black.

Connor

kek

Those are purely white kid names dude. I live in Utah and those are becoming some of the most common names. Fucking Mormons

My first name is Dalton, lolo

I grew up in Utah and my biggest bully was a girl named Acacia.

>Isabella, Sophia, Garbiella

These are typically names that trashy Jersey Shore esque people pick but okay, and by the way they're all Biblical names too. You probably don't realize how many names are Bible names.

You don't understand what Jews are, dummy.

Does Paul count as a jewy name?

>Why were millennials given retard names like Skylar, Jayson, Kelly, Vayden, and so on by their retard parents and why do millennials who are becoming parents now name their babies retard names like Tucker, Liam, Mason, Addison, and so on?
>Also, why are they all flocking to a certain set of "classy" names like Isabella, Sophia, Garbiella, etc. and why is this trend currently only effecting girls? Then you have all the boys being named Eli, Noah, Jacob, Obadiah, and other biblical shit. Though I suppose the flocking could be analogous to the mass of babies carelessly named David, Michael, John, Jennifer, Sarah, etc. in the past.

lol

My cousin gave one son a faggy retard name and another an old timey, bibilical name. She's not even religious.

Kaydan

If I got my cousin's resumé handed to me I'd look at the special snowflake name once and then throw it in the trash.

>pic related is me because I want to name my children names like Atticus, Atlas, Reno, etc.

Dear god, those are almost as bad as "Jay-Quan" and "La-a".

Its because our generation was given "boring" names now everyone wants to name their kids something spicy and new to stand out from the rest because everyones told their "special" and their kids are little princes and princesses who deserve "unique" names.

I'm only 23 so im on the younger end of the Millenials and most people I talk to (including myself) prefer those older traditional names.

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

My libfuck commie cousin gave his son 3 names, Atticus Ripley Bell. Ripley and Bell are rabid dumbfuck feminists he named his son after.

Says the Estonian.

Hows that Mongolian ancestry going for you?

Pretty sure all the new kids are named Mohammed OP

No, black names are more like

Porcha (Porsche, like the car name being mispronounced)
Akalya (Pronounced "a-kayla" , I didn't misspell it)

Sometimes they just leave letters or entire syllables out.

I have a jew name but it isn't retarded

So pol what are some redpilled names??

Thomas
John
Charles
Marcus
Alexander
Nicholas
Bruce
Frank
William
Peter
Catherine
Victoria
Elizabeth
Mildred

Me and my fiance have decided our first son will be called Eric. Does Sup Forums approve?

She wants to call our daughter Darcey but I'm not as sure about that one.

I knew a white kid (trailer trash) that was named Chevy, his sister was named Porsche.

People are fucked up.

OP is pissed his mom named him Corey

I've named my two sons Oliver and Graham so far, I know it's red pilled as fuck. Both names have sick old European forms. We're having a girl next and will probably name her Eleanor.

/fit/ here

>named my son Arnold
>named my daughter Arnoldette

Holy shit did you go to Lowell or Ensign elementary school?

I shall have
3 Strong sons
named:
ACHILLES
ORION
BARRON

>Liam
>Kelly
Traditional Irish names

Paul is a a Roman name, Paulos, he changed his name from Shawul

>tfw classic male name that will never go out of style

Also Liam, Tucker and Mason are all okay names OP. Addison as bad though, I agree

Acceptable Boy Names

John
William
James
George
Charles
Frank
Joseph
Henry
Alan
Robert
Thomas
Edward
Harry
Walter
Arthur
Fredrick
Albert
Samuel
Clarence
Louis
David
Bruce

Acceptable Girl Names:

Mary
Anna
Emma
Elizabeth
Margaret
Minnie
Ida
Clara
Alice
Annie
Florence
Grace
Ethel
Sarah
Ella
Martha
Nellie
Mabel
Autumn
Charlotte
Lauren

Everything else is degenerate

Tucker is fucking hideous but it probably just sounds worse with a British accent

>Tucker

what are you naming you son a dogs name for lmao

They're worse than niggers

>no Nicholas/Nick

Also if you name your son clarence you doomed him to being a nerd who will get picked on his entire life

>Autumn
Literal Hippie Trash Name.

Dakota as a male name has to be the worst name there is

>2016
>not calling your son Sue to make him tough

Named my daughter Faye after my grndmother. idk what you faggots are doing

>that great feel when my name is Octávio Henrique

There are countless Brazilians with "American" names, usually ending in 'on' misspelled: Jeison (for Jason), Cleysson (for I do not know what) and so on. It feels great to have a real name.

>No Ludwig

I have a pretty generic name ( Michael ) but my wife's name is Madison and while it's probably common elsewhere, I only know 2 other people with her name here.

Sup Forums approved?

Close. Skyler as a boys name.

My name is Kevin.

Make me feel worse about it pls.

Am I the only one that wants to name my kids with ancient mythical names or Victorian style/family names?

fug

and i thought ben was a normal name

Eleanor the dyke first lady Roosevelt?

Nope, guess it's just a popular Utah name. I bet the one you know was blond and bitchy too.

Is Phillip, Adam and Lisa okay names?

That's different because Ben is just short for Benjamin.

That said, it is a very Jewish name

My name is Edmond.

Top tier power level name.

Deal with it.

I'm a guy named Morgan but people still give me shit for it even though there is a famous male actor with the same name.

No.

The best female names are: Kaherine (or whatever the English spelling is), Elizabeth, Ruth, Victoria, Charlotte, Isabella, Mary, Anne, Marianne, and literary names, specially Wagnerian ones - Isolda, Senta etc.

its a pretty lower class name

usually kids that have add or adhd and eat alot of sugar are named kevin

either very skinny or fat and wear baggy cloths

>>Constantly hear people screaming my name in public
>The kikes won

they always give their sons some folksy names. I'd never name my son (((Noah))), (((Isaac))) or (((Eli))) or tucker. Also the trend in the 2000s was to name your son lachlan which is interesting since none of the boomers really have that name despite our gaelic ancestry. There are like no babies named John, Ian, Lyle, William, Edward, Henry, Arthur, Fred, Charles, Martin, George, Joseph, Robert, Walter or Paul which were all popular anglo-victorian era names; in fact, they are more likely to be given to asian kids whose parents decided to give their kids a stereotypical white name to fit in. There is also way too many illiterates naming their kids the diminutive or nickname rather than the actual name itself for example, Bella instead of Isabelle, Tommy instead of Thomas.

Why is this so accurate

i want to give my kids old school british names

>chantz
But why.

>Blayzn

Turn pic related's mouth upside down and that's my face right now

OHHHH shieeeeeiiittttt

Anything on the New Testament

Theyre good names, oliver, george, william, charles, edmond

>Jewey

Come on, no one names their kids Mortimer or Chaim or anything like that these days.

Who here /specialsnowflakeduetofamilynames/?

Calmore reporting.

Oliver is a beta name. Graham is a cool name though. I plan on giving my first born the appellation, "Aethelwulf"... jk
they are good, if you're anglo.

Phillip is fine, the name of countless kings.
Adam is ok, but it's a Jew name.
Lisa is just a shortened variation of Elizabeth.

Am I the only one who doesnt gives a single fuck?, I actually prefer florid names because it makes it easier to tell people apart, unlike generic ass names like John and Paul

Why do we even give importance to this?, as long as you are not named something overly stupid I dont get why people should care

>Graham

A fine name for someone in late-middle-age but I don't know why you'd call a child that. Oliver and Eleanor are alright albeit a little posh.

I find it weird that the names a lot of people seem to chimp out about are all Irish. Like Liam, Kelly, Keith, Kevin, Connor, Brandon, are all Irish names.

What is it about Irish names that attract so much hate?

Some weird and retarded European names

Sterre (Star-Stars).
Appel (Apple).
Adler (Type of beer).
Andy-Glory (No meaning at all)
Baas (Boss...).
Bamboo (Kinda self explanatory).
Believe (Faith, geloof etc).
Bellend (Calling someone).
Beuk (Punch-punching)
Bikkel (Tough guy, sturdy guy).
Bless (Bless kek!).
Bright (Smart, slim, intelligent)
Butch (Sturdy and manly lesbian girl)
Date (Self explanatory).
Diamond (Self explanatory).
Fender-Storm (Bumper storm? Really, were you that high when you registered your kid?)
Klaver (Clover).
Kroon (Crown).
Link (Zelda has arrived!!!!).
Marvelous (Self explanatory).
Meadow (Really, did you poop out a fucking cow?).
Muizz (Mice, rodent).
Nacho (Yo, where my guac at homy?).
Onyx (I choose you, Onix! Use rock-throw!!!!).
Panter (Self explanatory).
Papa-Kofi (Papa coffee? Wut?).
Parfait (Literally frozen pudding).
Patient (Hospital patient, mental patient).
Peace (Self explanatory).
Peep (....................).
Pride (Self explanatory).
Pluk (Pick, picking).
Shady (Shadilay motherfucker! Praise Kek!)
Shine (Sunshine-bright).
Sunny (Sunny weather).
Vos-Joris (Fox john, really?).
Xseption (Really niggah?).

Whats wrong with Liam?

>naming your kid Oliver
>ever

Holy fuck lord that's a real wiki how page.

My parents literally named me Mustafa and I'm 100% pure German.
You think I'm trolling, but my dad's best friend in university was an Iranian dude named Mustafa. He actually introduced my dad to my mom.
My dad adored my mom, still does after 35 years of marriage. He was so grateful to Mustafa that he named me after him.
I mean I know dad, you love my mom like nothing else and you are eternally grateful to Mustafa for introducing mom to you but Jesus Christ, your son's a fucking Christian. You don't call a Christian Mustafa.
Admittedly it's my middle name, but still man.
My first name's (((Samuel))), which is pretty common here.

name ur kid irvine, goy

>Oliver
Please sir, can i have some more?
naming ur kid a posh affectation is cringe worthy if you're some northerner working class.

s-sorry m8

>Chantz
>Aedon
>Eowon
is this real life

Christ.
And I thought our flower children were bad.