Dump the trump

the election is about to be reversed how do you trumpanzees feel to be cucked by a con man?

please cry your eyes out republitards your tears are delicious

none of this is true

start with the nyt article about not prosecuting hillary, then look at the transcript. then ask yourself why you are still letting a discredited outlet influence you. it's probably out of laziness.

the man isn't yet in office. the dying media is still trying to sabotage.

nothing has changed. sage.

>pls fall for my shit b8 guize

I voted for trump to taste your tears

I voted for him because I figured it would cause maximum civil unrest but this is way better that gonna start a civil war!

Nope. Every point is a lie.

once a cuck forever a cuck

It's the AG's responsibility to figure out what they're going to do with that stupid fucking cunt.

Have you been living under a rock? The first thing Trump did was speak to that dirty beaner of a president and they discussed the Wall.

Mitt Romney would be a stupid choice, yes, but Obama was a stupid fucking choice for 8 years and look where we are.

At least he's not an overly emotional witch that drinks feces.

If Trump doesn't make that shit happen I wish Kek kills him

Nice fictional slide thread

Trump will order his AG to "stand down" in regards to HRC

Trumps wall is now a bunch of signs directing all to register with immigration

Im glad trump was elected not because he is god emporer (which he still is), but because hes not hillary thus wont start a second cold war and wont ruin russia which i am dependent on.

Cool source bro

Pretty funny how every election the cucks come to shill their salty tears

back to /reddit/ cuck

Lol he isn't even president yet

>that pathetic self bump while trying to maintain dignity
pic related is advice
sage
>inb4 safe space

The ultimate con man has conned the entitled uneducated whites, who thought their key to success was having everything given to them only because they are white and living in America, making them no better than the average Nigger I might add. He played on their sense of entitlement based around national and racial identity perfectly. Any honest person who has examined Trump's public life beyond what is said to the backdrop of mongoloid hoots and hollers of a Trump campaign rally could have seen this all coming, but of course, uneducated people can't see a forest for the trees because they are barely smarter than a nigger. Now they're all in denial about it LOL. God, I'm going to use this next 4 years to explode my wealth on the backs of the poor who REALLY THOUGHT their $8/hr factory job was actually coming back because of TARRIFS ON EMERGING INDUSTRIAL COUNTRIES! LOL

Smoot Hawley retards. Wasn't that long ago in history.

this is Sup Forums I don't need any fucking sources

PRAISE KEK!

Yep

Wrong.

>omg guys there's only 50 days until he gets into office and he hasn't even built the wall yet

wtf I'm with her now

Then I don't need to agree with anything you say
So whats the point in you being here?

Awww wittle Canadian baby wants to be part of the discussion when he's irrelevent.

Then we don't need to take you seriously then.

Wrong.

I didn't bait this thread to get people to agree with me, you are a faggot retard if you don't know how 4 chan works, people don't come here looking for a safe place, here is a hint snowflake you want a safe place , go see your memma she will give you a cookie

Has CTR finally resorted to straight out lying? Is this all they have left?

K

There's something pathological about replying to my post, or OPs post that suggests entirely otherwise, but its lost on stupid people like you ;( :(

if you take anything on 4 chan seriously you are a fucking retard

Wrong.

None of them I just don't want more sand niggers.

Hillary stance on it. Let them in.

Trump stance on it. No

Now, this is the "What's his name" thread.

sage

If you're white and wrapped up in identity politics then you're no better than a BLM nigger. If you weren't a bunch of poor wage slaves this entire election would have been of absolutely no consequence, immigration would be of no consequence, locking up that frigid cunt would have been of no consequence, changing government would be of no consequence. So; will Sup Forums finally admit, that you're nothing but a bunch of whiny, uneducated white niggers that are in denial about being one upped once again by your overlords? Ahahah

Wrong.