Friendly reminder that only the top 7 are first world countries, and the rest can FUCK OFF

Friendly reminder that only the top 7 are first world countries, and the rest can FUCK OFF

prosperity.com/rankings

way to remove number 1 faggot

Oh sorry kek

>Netherlands
>not a 3rd world country

pooper trooper

You wouldn't be 7th if Flanders was on that list Kees.

>Canada
>1st world

I've always thought new zealand is a great place. too bad its so far

Kek

only reason we aren't higher is because niggers bring down our security ranking

poo in loo

>checks flag

AHAHAHAHAAA

USA is fucking third world compared to canada

Friendly reminder that only the top 9 are first world countries, and the rest can FUCK OFF

does murica realy think it even comes close to living conditions in europe or is this some meme im unfamiliar with.

>muuhh niggers

you can't always blame them for everything, you know.

well i remember last time we had a race problem

I actually respect NZ, Netherlands and ourselves more because we do not rely on resources for our well being but our wit and great labor marked.
unlike oil rich Canada and Norway
Mineral rich Sweden and Australia
Jewish Banking Swiss
Finnish tribes I don't get this one but i guess water is a resource too

>USA is fucking third world compared to canada

It's a big country with lots of inequality due to non Whites being here.

what exactly is "social capital"?

Netherlands is objectively the white Bangladesh

a br would never know

Netherlands is a cold pothead loser country, after all you chose to colonize in africa or all places.

Actually Norway doesn't rely on resources at all.

What did he mean by this?

>chart of "How Communist is your Country" combined with chart of "How many Niggers are in your Country"
>claim anything

>muh niggers

every time kek

DELUSIONAL!

Not one "prosperous" country on this list has a surplus. EVERY first world nation is in debt! Your thread is a waste of resources.

now compare each individual state in the usa to these countries and laugh

3% of their oil fond is to be spend on the Norwegian people each year.
This is a fuck ton and you can't really deny it. for 4 million people and it pours in with about 100 billion NOK. that is quite a bit.

How is New Zealand at the top lmao maoris are literally the first evolvement of aboriginals

its probably this

Just to prove the amerifats 'Muh Niggers" argument is bullshit

Not everyone figures out there is oil many miles of coast many miles down the water and many miles into the mountains. And not many people would be able to actually get the oil out, And not many people would be smart enough to divide the wealth on everyone instead of letting one rich person get it all. Its not like middleast where oil come out from the ground. Example Africa is very rich on natural resources but the people there are still poor.

Nice to see how if the Netherlands was like 30th or something then you'd have to adjust it to "the top 30". Faggot.

Salty dane LOL you're only useful for our bacon and beer resupply

>below Honduras
Ivan on suicide watch

>Sweden
Friendly reminder that only the top 16 without Sweden are first world countries, and the rest can FUCK OFF

>US #1 in lightbulbs
Kek, GTFO non electricity having cucks.

Shut the fuck up nigger, this place is not for you

Friendly reminder that only the top 25 are first world countries, and the rest can FUCK OFF

Being that close to Kenya...

What a shithole of a country

this is basically kiwis thread, since he was on top of the list.

Sorry guys, but if your country doesn't have a military you can't be considered top ten. Someone could just walk in and take it... You know, like rapefugees do.

lol France is fucked tho. Officially 3rd world tier.

Literally north nigeria

Why did you choose Top 7?

countries below 7 start to become too cucked maybe

Can people stop arguing over if we are 1st world or not now since we outrank Japan, Hong Kong.

Friendly reminder that if you need a chart to tell you that you're a first world country, you aren't one.

>everyone below #35 is a subhuman!
>oh what a coincidence im at #35 lol xd

Yes, Slovenia is a proud and wealthy nation.

>says the country where over half its population still shits in the street

I see you cheat on prosperity rankings just like you do in rugby and cricket.

Let this be a lesson to you all, never trust the lies of the vile and wily kiwi

Dutch education doesn't teach kids to count to ten

>wealthy

Well...

why these subhumans are almost exclusively worst at everything?

literally always

You're pretty much last of all the first world countries ya fat inbred yank.

Muritards truly are the niggers of the white people

>canada
how?

At least they are above Rwanda... O wait

>some jew puts numbers that supposedly correspond with abstract symbols
>neo-Sup Forums believes him

Lol, what crap. Look at Singapore. It'd be really high but I guess because it's really bad in RUNNING MAN and not so good in SMALL GROUP it's shitty huh!

Look at the hit Japan, HK and Singapore take because they're not a liberal globalist wet dream.

>it's an american gets angry just as OP planned episode

Friendly reminder that only the top 1 is a first world country, and the rest can FUCK OFF

>Chad

kek

Enjoy being shitty at "shield" and "green leaf" Canada, meanwhile I'll be enjoying my "light bulb"!

Again, it's because of your niggers.

Average White American >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> average """"white"""" dutchman

For how poor you amerilard are?

>Slovenia nr 1 in environmental because they can't into industry

kek

Also, this is the first page of the manual titled "So you're a rapefugee - how to invade the West in 5 easy steps"

I disagree. Canada is ass. I would move to america in a second if I could.

our niggers*

It really isn't. It has no primary industry outside of forestry and fishing. There's only 3 major cities, one is 90% chinks, one is 100% hipsters and the last one did something to annoy God. Housing is even worse than Australia. To top it off there's absolutely nothing to do except go skiing at the very bottom of the country unless you like looking at pretty landscapes every day, but the landscapes are disappearing because of the aforementioned chinks.

Good that you know your place (which is below us).

Submissive sissiboi

>women's rights being a measure of prosperity
>Japan, the most educated country on earth is marked down for not allowing roasties to get abortions
Really makes your neurons fire.

>Butthurt for living in a shithole

poor cuzzybro

Fuck off Aquafresh, America is literally the definition of First World.

Don't quote meme me fatso. My race is ancient and used to own you.

murifats are 300 year old reject brits inbred with their sisters, foreigners and donkey's

I left that dump in 2008, best decision of my life. Got my Australian citizenship last year.

> This is what americans actually believe

These fags will never learn

He's right. US invented way more than us

This desu

Fuck off subhuman

Remember : we are overrun by mudslims but they are not represented in our stats, the US aren't overrun by shitskins and niggers but they somehow skew their stats

Do you mean the jews, European prototypes and imported scientists? All paid for by dirty lobbyists over the back of millions of lives?

Yeah awesome country, 20% of the veterans, """"WAR HEROES"""" are homeless and sucking dick for crack money on the streets but hey, at least they faked a moonlanding.

Indoctrination, that's what they're good at.

We are the core of western world. We are your Masters. You are beneath us.

We carry around a 40% minority population, the vast majority of which are spics and niggers. None of the countries above us on that subjective ass list have nearly the amount of third world shitskins that we do.

It's the reason 99.9% of the time some stat shows America in a bad/mediocre light. Being white in America is a far superior existence than most of those countries above them on that list.

very convenient cutoff

also since canada is ranked 5th this shitty ranking obviously has no credibility

>let's compare the best parts of my country to the average of yours
>but not the other way around pls it's cheating
You guys are deluded it's almost sad

Rest of Latin America: are you even trying?

comparing nz abos to american niggers if a false equivalency.

A FUCKING BIRD

This.

Canada is our bitchboi slave. Every ranking with Canada higher than USA has no credibility.

As team Captain of NATO, we're not saving your ass from Germany during the Kebab Revolution.

Dude I just spent a year in kiwiland. America>>>>>>>>>New Zealand and its not even close.

Tell me more about kiwiland

How are they inferior to us?

Why is NZ such a comfy country?

Honduras is surprisingly okay if youre not a hood banging local and you stay out of some legit terrifying areas that no sane first world person would go near.