Yes

I disavow that retarded faggot.

Yes

>edgy white supremacist storefront dumbass
>likes Asian girls
Pottery

Shitskins get off my board reeeeee

>Children of the Sun, Hail Paganism and Faggotry
Wait a month, he'll be bathing in blood like Milo.

Yes he is.

he IS our guy

dont let Fag Joseph Watson, Kike Cernovich and the reddit fags above me tell u otherwise

Paul Joseph Watson detected

>Shitskins get off my board reeeeee

What the fuck are you talking about?
Muslims are pro stormfront

Not really /ourguy/, but still fucking based.

He is a larping retard who makes me cringe

>lost a debate to a KANG and resorted to WE WUZ KANGZ IN EGYUP LAN

NO

why did they suddenly betray the alt-right?

I neither identify with or disavow.
I wait until I can use them for my purposes.
It isn't like any of these niche celebrities are immune to being faggots.
You can stop asking to choose between Children of the Sunburns Easily and Fok The Mainstream Meteor

seems like a humongous faggot

HEIL DRUMPF

Was it really irony?

>So is he /ourguy/ or not?
FBI here, yeah he's our guy.

>our
Fuck off

Yes he's one of you guys......that's how bad you really are.

cuz they fell for the media ruse. being associated with teh alt right became to embarassing!

they believe in civic nationalism, not ethno nationalism.

watson is banging an iranian and has an iranian kid, and cernovich is a kike

Awaken to the schism. The Alt-Right is dead in the water since the Trump renouncement. The Nu-Right took their toys and went to play in a new sandbox. Spencer is officially the Alt-Right's guy. If you are Nu-Right you are probably more of an Alex Jones/PJW guy.

THE CIVIC NATIONALISTS HAVE SPLIT FROM THE WHITE NATIONALISTS AND THE ALT-RIGHT IS NOW PERMANENTLY DIVIDED BETWEEN THE SPENCER "ALT-RIGHT" AND THE EMERGENT "NU-RIGHT".

The schism literally occurred over Thanksgiving 2016 and everyone missed it and now
it's over.

>Betray
Every minor e-celebrity adopted the term.
Now that Trump was elected, there isn't money in it anymore.
Spencer is queer as shit, and siding with either makes you a faggot.
Each side is shilling more so against the other, rather than for their own.

No. He's a fucking idiot that gets wrecked every time he tries to have a debate. I honestly think he's just controlled opposition to discredit anything seen now as "alt-right."

No one is /ourguy/ there can not be a pol's guy

oh look, its THAT guy

the edgy hipster whose too cool for any group, even though Spencer's beliefs probably line up with his

this he might be a shill but I've seen no proof so far but atleast someone is out there doing stuff to try and preserve whites

He is useful for us but does not represent us all. All I know about him is his salute controversy and that interview where he get interviewed by a dindoo. He is a public figure who is giving us a voice but he isn't articulate enough in my opinion.

If you don't like him you don't have to just remember he represents is better than a lot of popular civic nationalists do.

correct.

its the only/closest chance at a 'far-right' movement. shitting on it doesnt do us any good. even if we don't like the whole 'alt-right' thing

The figureheads of the Alt Right have been a shitshow of pagans and atheists and faggots and Jews, but the undercurrent still exists without a distinct champion the same as always. No one knew who this guy was a month ago and won't know a month from now. Honestly, David Duke had a better public speaking presence and wherewithal in a debate.

disinfo agent confirmed.

>a fucking leaf
Same cucks picking sides when it was Milo vs Shapiro.
KYS

>No one knew who this guy was a month ago
Speak for yourself newfag.

I like him

His implacable writings floored me. His knowledge of history is unmatched. His speeches are remarkable even better than that of Donald J. Trump (the best orator in history). So proud he is our leader.

Deus Vult! Wer da horses at!?

No he's a cringe kid.

He's based. I love him and would die for him.

Made this picture. I'm surprised the thread didn't die.

Here's what he looks like to me:
>How do you do, fellow alt-righters?
>Let's start a revolution and bomb some government buildings, with the provided materials and this van.

Eh.

The point is: this guy's a CIA asset if I ever saw one.

hail trump
hail the children of the sun