Republicans are happy that Fidel Castro died because he was a dictator, despite being fair and just

> Republicans are happy that Fidel Castro died because he was a dictator, despite being fair and just
> Republicans voted for a psychopathic, misogynist, chauvinistic power-hungry dictator to lead their country

Explain this right now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e3mD1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit... you're right...

Castro was a commie.
Trump isn't.

sage and report

Out of both Trump and Castro, only one of them rounded up gays and put them in labor camps

Sup Forums is supporting the wrong person

>castro
>fair and just

Pick one and only one

>t. hijo de un prisionero politico

You can't explain things to idiots so no point trying

How many buzzwords do you have to throw out to "make an argument"? Can you even prove that Trump is any of those things?

Why was Hitler bad? He committed genocide and was responsible for millions of deaths. Castro did the same thing, but happened to wear a red star instead of a swastika, how is he any better?

>Its an amerifag thinking he should feel pity of the enemy
>its an amerifag who literally thinks Trump is a dictator after being democratically elected

This is bait.

You know how when Republicans win elections, liberals threaten to move to Canada, but never follow through with it?

Well, under Castro cubans turned ancient cars into boats and risked their lives just for a chance to leave cuba.

>Castro
> fair and just

you would one of the first that would rot in one of his fair prison cells waiting for the just firing squad.

>just
>dictator
Really get's to my almonds

sage

Wrong.

>mfw when this is what plebbit actually believes.

Easy. Trump is none of those things

2/10 try harder next time

Where do you get your info? Provide evidence to your claims, fag

Trump = Capitalist

Sanders = openly Communist.

Voted for a dictator lol

That's a whole lotta -ists.

>1 post by this ID

I want to fuck Froppy.

raiding Sup Forums has never ended well for anyone

>1 post by this ID

>fair and just
lol
I wonder when Miami florida invades Cuba

Frogs are not for sexual unless you marry them.

>being fair and just

lel

>inb4 redpilling

That's how I got redpilled.

I know that this is a shit posting thread, but I just wanted to come and post that Tsuyu is a girl I'd marry instantly.

She's a cartoon written and drawn by a man. You're homosexual

I'm not sure how well a frog is for cleaning and cooking, but I'm sure its much better than the indoctrined sacks of meat called white women in the US.

I think it's funny he is like "now that it's cool to be right wing and cool to be conservative" but in reality the mainstream media is still dominated by left wing ideology I mean today I saw a fucking commercial of a Pope and a Muslim talking and then they send each other knee pads for their respective knees when they pray. It was for Amazon or some shit. I was like wtf is this fucking garbage.

This is pretty much the only board where it's conservative on most of the Internet. The rest of Sup Forums is pretty liberal DESU

I know that this is a shit posting thread, but I just wanted to come and post that is a girl I'd marry instantly.

>> Republicans are happy that Fidel Castro died because he was a dictator, despite being fair and just
>despite being fair and just

mfw there are people who actually believe this.

>Killing innocent people by shooting squads without any kind of trial
>Ruining the country and thus decreasing the quality of life for millions of people for at least half a century
>Forcing women to have abortions
>Sending USSR false intel about USA preparing a nuclear attack against them, trying spark a nuclear war between USSR and USA.
>Treated political prisoners inhumanely
>Killed more of their own people per capita than Nazi Germany did.

> despite being fair and just

The movie Scarface is older than most of you libtard kids.

>psychopathic, misogynist, chauvinistic power-hungry dictator
Factually untrue.

>Republicans voted for a psychopathic, misogynist, chauvinistic power-hungry dictator to lead their country
Strange, I didn't know Hillary was a part of Republican party.

While its true that /his/ is more left-wing, they'll still give commies a good thrashing. I'm not remotely concerned.

This reminds me, salt mine:
archive.is/e3mD1

The other thing I need you to explain right now is how can liberal commies support and mourn a dictator who was NOTHING but evil and oppressive, meanwhile they hate Trump because of wild accusations of ''going to be evil and oppressive''.

Do you faggots even understand your double standards and hypocrisy or are you doing them inadvertently because of too much brainwash? The latter can be understood if not condoned.

If you want people to take you seriously, you need to make up your mind on what you really want from life. We may be racists, but at least we aren't confused.

>Heavy Breathing

fuck off

I keep seeing this posted, can anyone link to it?

>college sociology class gets on topic of cuba
>stupid leftists are going on about free healthcare
>free food
>free education
>ask why are they so poor then
>leftist: they're not poor - look at all the old classic cars they drive. those are worth millions here. we have to drive cheap new asian cars.