Tommy Robinson

Liberal lawyer Ian McLoone get into war of words with Tommy on twitter and post tommy's home address knowing that some muslim's want to kill him and he's family! Tommy shows up and Mr faggots Ian Mcfuckyface's law firm and he's home..Mr lawyer doesn't like it and calls police again!
morale of the story is don't fuck with Tommy!
youtube.com/watch?v=z6iFjCQ3CDg&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1Zs13cOdA
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=8-Qvc_Ki9qc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QE_LeA27T1s
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Home visit by tommy

this is why people need to follow him on twitter!
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

lmao

Fucker gets what he deserves.

You can produce hundreds of those Tommys but let me be clear here, you will never outnumber us white man! We the black and the brown have united long time ago.

We are spreading quicker than you'd expect. The west is ours! ALLAH HUEKBAR. Germany is ours. England is ours. France is ours. Sweeden is ours.
Belgium is ours. You can't stop us.

Tommy's not a particularly bright bloke but he seems alright. Much prefer him to that fucking retard Paul Golding

This
Tommy reminds me a simpleton

He's probably from the north of U.K., judging by his accent and also actions

Nah he's a Southerner. Think he's from Luton which would explain his strong feelings about Islam

We all know London is a shithole, but where exactly is the divide between the proper and sophisticated people in the south and the trashy people in the north?

Just curious. I have a map pulled up so name a city and I'll find it

What a cunt. Jesus Christ. Tommy is right the kebabs might have killed his kids because of this leftist elitist.

Who and what?

>simpleton, actions, north
Implying fucking what, burger?

This, Agree with Tommy on about everything but he's a simpleton

The Watford gap is what you want, you nog. Northerners are the real brits. Southerners are all limp wristed sodomites.Don't belive the 'just London' meme there all faggots down there.

uneducated, yes
unintelligent, no
He sounds unskilled in argumentation, but that doesn't sound the same as a braindead moron

Tommy is a great lad, I don't understand how he puts up with all the bullshit they give him.

It's bad enough the muzzies give him a hard time but the posh urbanites are simply the worst. Fuck them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Qvc_Ki9qc

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a Irish, zionist shill

Not a natural public speaker, not an experienced debater but hes definitely not a simpleton. His Oxford speech was very proper and hes likely the kind of guy that can draw rightwingers away from stormfaggery and nazi LARPing and into civilized politics the way the movement should progress to reach its full potential.

I think people like him are valuable.

Northerners are the niggers of the U.K.

The EDL was very much civic nationalism under him, and is a bit too pally with ((())), but he's a brave lad, no doubt

Is he a manlet ? More power to him for standing up to the Muslim cunts then.

I dont know the specifics of that lot, but I heard he cleaned it up and distanced the group from its more fashy image. Which is the sign of a brighter fellow. Plenty of people would like to play RWDS and roll muscle. He knows thats detrimental to the movement as a whole. Which i can only applaud.

It's not purely demographic, but the north of England is generally more working class than the south. Tommy is working class though.

The EDL is shit, but Tommy is based. He's not completely redpilled about many things, but still a based individual.

>Is he a manlet ?

Neck yourself Ahmed

As I said he's not Golding-tier (Britain First are an embarrassment) but he doesn't strike me as above average intelligence at all, and I'm not just saying that because of his accent. I'd buy him a pint any day of the week, don't get me wrong,

Remember this post when we put down your family like the rabid dogs you are

Think of it like this, in burger terms London = jew York, the south = commiefornia, the north = texas. Only with less guns and diabeetus, and hotter women.

EDL wasn't seen as shit because of extremist views, they were always just vaguely "anti-Islam" (officially). They were shit because they were/are drunk football hooligans, on paper they are basically cuckservatives. Honestly I like Tommy but all the "we're not racist" self apologism people like him promote isn't the way forward and does not work, you just neuter yourself playing by the enemies rules.

>and hotter women.

Debatable

I've just always been told that northerners are not to be spoken to

Suppose it's different when you see trashy people in the pub who you've seen on tv

The South votes Conservative and the North for Labour

What an awful fucking analogy

I don't understand why you want to turn the whole world into an unlivable shithole. Once you've dried up all the gibs and the whites are gone, you'll just be stabbing each other in the streets looking for crumbs of food. Have fun.

Jeez I respect the guy no end, but that's some yank-tier clothes sense right there

The North is more socially conservative and patriotic.

Disagree. You're not gonna get anywhere with "gas the likes race war now!" Not cos people are too PC, it just makes you look dumb more than anything

I don't see it like that at all desu. I feel its way more effective to get support and votes by redpilling people and not being openly racist. That will only get you bad publicity and ensure you remain a fringe group.

Right now it is still about just reaching the masses and making redpills accessible for common people and removing the stigma off of criticism of leftist ideas. The 'softer' approach is the way to do that.

Northerners are better m8, I say this as a southerners. They actually have some masculinity to them.

>t. geordie

Yes because there's absolutely no middle ground between the two positions, you're either a grovelling "anti-extremis totally not racist pls don't call me that" or you're a hollywood Nazi who wants to kill 6 million Jews.

Your conditioning is kicking in, you continue to play by the enemies rule book.

Oh look, a cherry picked picture.

You can't equate our left and right to your cons and dems. Here the right are the bankers pals, and no friend of the working man. Previously when the south voted right, it was your stockbroker and money types, voting with the (((wallet))). The northern cities vote left, but the rural areas go right. And even those demographics are changing. Where I used to live we nearly got the bnp (the guy also ran the local cats home, kek). You want see the guys who built empire, look to the Mersey, the Tyne and the clyde.

Just wait till we stop being nice and civilized. You will be running with your tail between your legs. Cunt.

Stop with the elitist snobby crap, tommy is a stand up guy from the south, not academic but still intelligent and really knows what's going on with Islam in the U.K. And Europe,
Hi from Durham uk

> Stay Puft

>He's probably from the north of U.K
Doesn't sound Scottish to me

This is the wrong response, the right one is either suing or beating him to death.

THE MAD MAN HAHAH

Tommy is a sharp guy, he just talks with a working class dialect.

None of those are fuckable.

You mean less hotter women right? Have you been to texas?

I always hope tommy keeps he's cool ,the last thing we need is him in prison! He's a great speaker and a commoner! Am sick n tired of elites in million pound homes telling me how to feel/think
We need more like tommy

I'd fuck the marshmallow one, don't judge me

Here is good interview with tommy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QE_LeA27T1s

this one too
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8

Chavs, everytime someone posts English birds, they're fkn chavs.