What does Sup Forums think about Freemasons?

I was invited to a lodge for some initiation thing, probably because my Grandpa was a mason. I have no idea what it is, but i'm curious. So if anyone would be willing to share thoughts I'm all ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go join and find out.

Report to us after you get the plants to get the antichrist into power.

the gay sex rituals are a bit much but the food is usually good so it evens a out really

they seem like bros desu senpai. a lot of black people are masons too, they actually do a lot of charity work, maybe they're just dudes who like to get together

they are totally opposed to nationalism, you should take advantage of this invitation and kill them all.

Luciferians. You won't ever find that out unless you make it to the top. If that idea bothers you in the least, then you would never make it to 33rd degree anyway.

I read a lot about this stuff. You won't learn anything of real interest until you're in the higher degrees/ranks. If you want some good Masonic reading material check out:

>The Secret Teachings Of All Ages by Manly P. Hall

>Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike

>Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley

If you're wondering "why a Crowley book?" Well that's because the Masonic belief structure is influenced a lot by his writings, and you have to swear on a copy of his Book of the Law (along with a Bible and other religious books) when you are initiated. They also threaten to kill you if you ever spill anything. It's made to be like a play/stage performance about the death of Hiram Abiff (spelling?) who is basically a Saint/Martyr to the Masons because he refused to divulge the secrets of Solomon's Temple to thieves, and they killed him for it.

I know that was a jumbled mess, sorry. There's a lot of information.

The conspiracy aspect/angle is basically that an inner group of Masons (a group within a group) have been planted in the organization by a "shadow government" of bankers (or Satanic Pedophiles depending on how far down the rabbit hole you go) in order to influence high places of power. A lot of high up political people, as well as leaders of industry and entertainment, have been, and currently are, Masons. The lower level Masons do not have any knowledge of this "inner group," as that helps to keep them concealed. If you mention any of the conspiracy stuff to a low level Mason, he will deny it viciously, because he truly believes it does not exist.

Didn't we just have this thread?

>they are totally opposed to nationalism
Literally the opposite. Anyone who is a Mason but isn't a nationalist is lying to themselves and ignoring the ceremonies.

>If that idea bothers you in the least, then you would never make it to 33rd degree anyway.
He could still become 33rd after a year or two if he signs on for the Valley lighting or secretarial duties.

>"why a Crowley book?" Well that's because the Masonic belief structure is influenced a lot by his writings
I don't know how it is for you, but for the rest of us, time is linear.

Masons don't admit homos into their ranks

>multiple popes say being a Mason is in violation with the morals of Christianity
>none of them give reasons for this
>Masons respond saying they're fine with Christian morals
>they never say what would have supposedly violated Christian beliefs

I just want an explanation of what they do that doesn't resort to saying they're lizard men trying to destroy the world.

Great grandpa was 36th degree, or something very high up. He was an inventor. Been thinking about joining with all this Kek stuff going on.

It's Saturn worship, like everything else.

Fidel's height: 1.91 m
Pierre's height: 1.72 m
Margaret's height: 1.68 m

Justin's height: 1.88 m

Really makes you think

> this thread

Whats up Aussie-mason

Mason here who owes you that steak dinner

The one thing about the 33rd is you cant ask for it. And the states grand lodge has to confer it.

And that little cuck baby grew up to be your president

Stand tall leaf cuck

>I was invited to a lodge

nobody's invited. you must ask to join.

>this
2b1ask1

'sup Alaska-bro.
>The one thing about the 33rd is you cant ask for it. And the states grand lodge has to confer it.
Asking would probably hurt your chances, but you can still do it. It's the Cross of Honour thing you can't ask for or you're blackballed 5eva.
As in, i've heard of guys in rural areas asking for it so they could help out their struggling Valley, but they were probably in line to get it anyway.

It really does.

me too, but a generation closer. My other grandfather was a mobster.

frogs were said mason grandpa's spirit animal too.

I was invited to join Knights Templar while jogging through a cemetery and running into a special Christian mass that they were holding in front of a statue that I will not name to preserve anonymity.

This happened about a year after I met with the worshipful master of my local lodge to speak with him about becoming a Freemason. He extended an offer for me to join, but I could not afford the yearly dues. He put me in contact with a mason alumnus that I texted with for a while before all contact was abruptly concluded.

Join the lodge and report back dumbass

Stop with these fucking Mason threads. Anything you need to know can be found out on google.

Hail hydra

Isn't it a homosexual order? I hear tell it's run by another homosexual order, the Jesuits. Females can join some equivalent order but Masons are all male, with any group like that it attracts the homosexual element I would suspect.

Anyway, I think OP should join, pledge obedience and loyalty to a bunch of grown men he doesn't even know all to feel like he belongs. You never know, some elder lodge member may rattle his zipper for OP's dinner or place him in some elevated position of power for the greater good. You only live once!

The goodest Satan worshiping goyim that kikes could ever ask for.

I'm mostly just curious. You are anonymous and can divulge all their secrets. Go to the meeting and report back at a random time 1-6 months later so that they have no way of knowing that it's you. Keep going to the meetings and anonymously dumping all of their secrets and rituals online. I'm tired of conspiracy speculation- you can be a source that will tell us what it's really like!

You want the secrets? Go for it. stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html