Thoughts on US balkanization?

Thoughts on US balkanization?

Tbqh I'd love to live in a world where Cascadia gets to deal with the commie west coast and Texas with its many guns gets to annex Mexico. Then we bring back the Confederacy and give it to all the niggers in the south and make Texas a racially homogeneous socially conservative libertarian society (like the USA pre-""""melting pot"""")

Oh yeah and kick all the spics out of old Mexico AKA Texas

Why should Philly be the capital of the new US?

Why shouldn't it be, Alberto Barbosa?

Can't happen soon enough.

>Ottawa
>Philly
>Austin
>Santa fe
>Sacramento
>Vancouver

what the fuck are all these meme capitals

Obviously.

The USA was never racially homogenous lmfao

You enormous fucking imbecile
Literally never

which is the good canada
I can't remember if Quebec is cuckland, I just group all leaves as trudeau lovers

>Manitoba and Saskatchewan not separating with Alberta.

Nigga pls.

Can't happen soon enough.

The problem with the last civil war was that there were only two sides.

Break the Union and we take away a long of contracted power away from (((them)))

>Russia taking Alaska
no

as long as we get a white ethnostate and get to organize genocidal death squads to raid the neighbors it's all a good thing

just 4 u

>white USA
>Republic of Alberta
>Republic of Texas

Holy shit this is perfect

>Cascadia

Cool, so instead of getting fucked by liberals in washington/ottawa, we now get to get fucked by ultra-liberals in vancouver/seattle/portland

Quebec is politically slightly less cucked than Toronto and Vancouver, but the whitest province and the only one to actually have a culture and nationalistic pride.

Check the Jesusland map, heathen.

Yeah I live in Massachusetts, I'd rather not be exclusively ruled by people in Boston and NYC.

I dont want to border Mexico II

you don't actually enjoy Chinese Columbia do you?

>including midwest with east coast

kys my dude

Will Prince Spencer's Roman-styled European ethno-state get to exist?

This is good

t. Quebec

Quebec is totally different from the rest of Canada

This is true. Ottawa is only the capital because it's on the Quebec/Ontario border, the capital would be something different in this scenario.

>giving Gaspé to New England

No

>>giving Gaspé to New England
>implying I even know where that is
Fucking leafs

I said we'll MAKE it

>Quebec is totally different from the rest of Canada
lmao

include BC in that pic and you're mostly right

BC is just as cucked, if not more, than Toronto.

>he doesn't even know basic geography and can't do a simple search

American education

Cascadia was supposed to be under a "Democratic Republican" or Centrist party, just like George Washington and the first few presidents were against political parties.
The sad thing is that if Cascadia were to exist, it would have a liberal government with a lot of angry conservatives. It could have still been a thing even when the railroad chinks came but then they got fucked over when the libs came in the 1900's.
t. Washingtonfag

Ontario****

Still won't solve racial issues in the south and southwest

Maritime Federation should just be Newfoundland and Acadia. Give Maine to Acadia as well. Quebec can have Labrador.

Yukon part of Alaska? I'm for it.

The Americas balkanizing?
Go fap to your border gore on some cancerous grand strategy forum

>tfw would live in Confederate States of America, Republic of Cascadia, or The Maritime Federation

dude Canada only has 35 million people, those states in the center also don't have a lot of people, what's the point of Balkanizing it even more?

>frech leaf think he's relevant enough to warrant a search
I have more important things to do. Like taking a shit or watching paint dry.

Cascadia can be it's own country, sure, but it has to stay west of the Cascades as the name implies.

The rockies and great plains in general (Alaska, Yukon, NWT, East BC, East WA and OR, Idaho, Montana, Alberta, Sask, Manitoba, ND/SD, Wyoming) All have much more in common with each other and are also conservative powerhouses full of resources from trees to crops to fresh water. It'd be much better to have a country with those territories instead of lumping them in with a Left Coast that would end up dominating the entire rest of the country.

>Indiana
>Kentucky
>Kansas
>the Midwest in general
>being lumped together with faggots and degenerates in the northeast and Chicago

No.

Dude why does Portugal even exist? Just join Spain already lol

>Maritime Federation
>St.John's capital
Halifax would make more sense, being larger in population and size. And the whole large naval yard and harbour.

Though it 'only' has 35 million people, Canadian provinces are in many away more culturally diverse then then much of the United States.

I'm sure you have a lot of friends

Thoughts on it?

Makes zero sense.

>American ethnicity
Injuned.com

>it's a burger thinks he can talk shit about any European country while having a country, whose bigger accomplishment was having some Islands in the Pacific, alread falling into degeneracy and in the brink of balkanization after only 230 years of existence episode

>Give Labrador to Quebec
Er...I think a lot of Labradorians would have a problem with that friend. Although I agree about Maine joining the Maritimes. Culturally the same for the most part. St.John's shouldn't be the capital either. Halifax would make a lot more sense.
t.newfie

Alberta would likely have Saskatchewan, Manitoba and The North-West Territories join it, as they are all economically structured to depend on Albertan oil.

t. living in Yellowknife

I don't really see how the name implies 'west' of the Cascades, because there's a ton of foothills and smaller mountain ranges connecting to the Cascades. I would say anything outside the red line would be overkill. Owning parts of Alaska and Hawaii is retarded but it makes the map more Aesthetic.

If you think the Heartland is going to side with the East Coast liberal cities over the Confederacy or the Republi of Texas, you're just wrong.

Santa Fe is the oldest state capital in the US

BC is conservative outside Vancouver

Maritime federation reporting in

>he didn't call it saudi albertia

This..
THough I hate Halifax, I think it's a more appropriate capitol

Cut the Okanagan out of that. The political and cultural climate there is very separated from the left coast. Places like Spokane for example don't fit at all.

It's the birthplace of this country, idiot.

Why am I in Mississippi now?

Lol wtf you talking about. The East is so cucked. Trudeau won every single seat in the maritimes

I hate Halifax too. Liberal cesspool of a city. But I do like the historical part of it. The downtown is beautiful. It just makes sense given the history, the naval bases, and shipping lanes and whatnot. It's more of a port city then St.Johns.
t.Newfie living in Halifax.

902 represent. I love that flag as well.

That's exactly why Cascadia can't really exist anymore, there are too many differences nowadays. This was back in the day when the whole thing was the Oregon Territory, both Oregon and most parts of BC hated the British. The only "different cultures" were the Fishing towns and Natives. Today Washington and the other 75% of Oregon are divided as fuck. I'm assuming you saw how Washington almost went red until Seattle cockblocked the shit out of us.

Why do so many people wear hoodies in Cascadia?

I'm not living in fucking Canada

all large cities are liberal cesspools

Look out the window.

This is so fucking ugly.

Member that RPG Rifts? This mp reminds me of that

Blame the students in the universities in Halifax and St.John's for that. And most millenials here being Liberals. I kind of think a lot of people here voted Liberal as a "middle finger" to the NDP. The Conservatives fucked themselves by stating that they wanted to roll back benefits for seasonal works, of which NS has the highest amount of due to the fishing industry and whatnot. At least we aren't cucked by immigrants like ((Ontario)).

Not on my watch.

Good luck accomplishing a right-wing Cascadia faggot. Focus on Jefferson.

If the BAD GOYS won, I would finally be able to call myself Japanese. Or would we not have Anime? because if not then I'd move to North Dakota

>North Dakota
Why you choose North Dakota?

Halifax and St. John's are only a small part of it... EVERY SINGLE SEAT went to Trudeau.

And basically they're a bunch of welfare moochers.

The Pacific States of America seems pretty comfy in the show to be honest ya. Way better then the German side. Oh you'd just have Americanized Anime hybrid. Wonder how that would look.
>access to unlimited cutie colonist japanese girls.
what's not to like?

>unironically wanting to become shitty yurop

consider suicide, traitor.

This. After all, we are #strongertogether

>breaking up Dixie into "Lutheran"

what even what

I used to think South Dakota was bright green plains, hills, and farms, sunny days and fourth of July picnics. Then I visited it.
North Dakota look way more boring but it didn't cause me any disappointment, since my expectations were low to begin with.

>americans would sooner be mexico 2.0 than even resemble Europe in any way

yet another reason why the West won't survive

Unironically true. if the euro area was a country, they'd have the second highest GDP.

The US break down will be urban vs rural, not region vs region. The next civil war will mostly entail the cities starving while convoys attempting to cross the countryside get ambushed by white militias.

"American" means "white conservative". Injuns are "American Indians"

Why is this the "Second" Republic of California??

Yes. I'd rather this country buried in nuclear winter before we resemble the europoors. Stop larping cuckida we're better than them.

The maximum irony is that Trump would still have won in such a USA, yeah the "Southern Strategy" is why the Republicans are able to win

It was the first Capital

This is the only sensible split.

This.

When would something like this even happen?

Desseret will thrive, we have our own language, our populace is very pro gun, good repopulation rate, high trust society if the mestizos are removed, etc. Desseret Empire soon to come.

Would I get Texas Cascadia dual citizenship?

Not entirely. Some cities like Phoenix, Jacksonville and Mobile went red.

you know Europe is not inherently liberal right?

>not looking up to the glory days of European history (ie. most of it)

Maricopa went red despite Phoenix, not because of it

maps not showing people...

Combining heavily urbanized and libfaggy southern Ontario with the Non-Albertan parts of the prairies, which are very rural and conservative makes no sense.

Looks suspisiciously like a territory grab for Canada.
I'M ONTO YOU, YA FUCKING LEAF. YOUR VPN DOESN'T FOOL ME!

Southern Ontario's not libfaggy. It's only Toronto