White people suck, not even beating poos anymore

White people suck, not even beating poos anymore.

A FUCKING LEAF

A fucking fat cunt

Sup Forums loves numbers and statistics so much well here are numbers and statistics

and even better they aren't BS pseudo science

THREE FUCKING CROSSES

Selection bias

What do Latvians dominate at? I know flips-nursing, poos-motels and healthcare, Taiwanese-?, British-finance, russian-protitution

I think they mean Peace-Pipe Americans, Tim.

You failed to account for cost of living.

The fact is when most of the English etc came in they let in anyone. Now wirh the Indians and so on maybe just doctors or software engineers are able to immigrate.

LEAF BTFO

Wow whites are so privileged

A FUCKING BLACK RED YELLOW LINE ARRANGEMENT

Whites only lose to asians, what's the big deal? Asians do have higher iq on average.
As for the Indians, they are sending their best, not the average pajeet.

>100k
This obviously is only including citizens and not the illegals overstaying their visas who work in call centers making less than 30k a year.

>import exclusively the poo elite
>surprise when they make more than the most of the population

hmm, yes.

That's not it. These numbers neither account for cost of living nor individual income.
Basically Indians live almost entirely in major cities where they are making $60k a year but more than half of that goes towards cost of living and housing. Then they also live in large families and these numbers are household income, not individual.

If your shop his hat to be white and his coat to be red he would look like an officer in the empire

.....when people do household income,they combine the two parents income, not their kids

By that logic, Mexican should be first

>like an officer in the empire
What empire? The british empire?

pooinloos are imported on h1bs to fill positions that pay $100k, because sane people would demand $150k for the same position. kill the h1bs and send the h1bs back home and see the white numbers rise. also indians will never be american.

Not the kids, no, but all adults in the house.

They stay home until they're married, they could be a 20-somethung living at home, with their 6-10 kids, they're well over $200k income

I'm just fucking with you, I know you're trying your best mental gymnastics to feel better about your life

Nope. I stopped caring about my life years ago.
What I do care about though is correct data.

selection bias you fucking leaf

>let extended family live with you
>have high household income

Who would've thought?

How are taiwanese and filipinos making that much? Thought flips were on the same level as mexicans

Fact: Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world