Neandethals

what does Sup Forums think of Neanderthals? Were they the superior species?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OLaNtKoJFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that The Rock?

You tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OLaNtKoJFk

Humans made that.
Neanderthals didn't really have art of that level of complexity.

Is that fidel castros dad?

They were more advanced but humans had to chimp out, kinda like the situation with whites nowadays.

WE

Why does Sup Forums think Neanderthals are superior to Humans? What evidence? How can they be superior if Humans wrecked them?

>what does Sup Forums think of Neanderthals? Were they the superior species?

Clearly not, since they're all dead.

Funny detail about Neanderthals: I read just the other day that archeological/paleontological evidence suggests that they didn't have gender roles - and that they went extinct specifically BECAUSE of that. Examining their bone structures showed that female Neanderthals participated in strenuous physical activity just as much as male ones and followed them on hunts and war - and thus female Neanderthals died a shitload more than our own female predecessors, allowing them to be outbred.

>superior species
>extinct

give it another shot ,user.

I presume it's because they were taller and their brains were larger. That's about it.

Of course, large brains aren't really much of a sign of greater intelligence.

wut? 'thals were weak chinned stocky manlets, humans were the lanklets

WUZ

Fuck, you're right. I got the height part mixed up.

They did have huge heads though.

>bred out of existence
>soon to be the fate of the white man.

Look at that face desu, it will soon befall us all.

ur mom was a Neanderthal u faggot nigger

Cro-Magnon had brains of equal size to Neanderthals and larger than modern humans.

kek

ARTISTS

No but they helped us become the superior species

Sorry Africans

No, it's former France lock Sebastien Chabal

>I read just the other day that archeological/paleontological evidence suggests that they didn't have gender roles

Isn't there a book that suggest that Jewish people have a large % of Neanderthal DNA which explains why they are such a subversive people?

It would explain their push for no gender roles

Maybe in an autistic raw math iq sense, but they were outbreak by more social and emotionally intelligent beings

Considering only non-africans have Neanderthal DNA, and assuming that's not later dis-proven as wrong it seems they must have changed the course of human evolution for the better somehow. Perhaps they had ingenuity or problem solving capabilities that were absorbed... who knows.

There is a theory going that we don;t actually have Neanderthal DNA, and what we are seeing is samples of Neanderthals with homo-sapien DNA. They fact we don't have it is taken as them having contributed to us, but it could in fact be the other way around.

They don't and that's retarded. Palestinians are just dumb Jews and they don't want to eliminate gender roles.
They are gonna kill me now btw.

It's Justin Trudeau's grandfather.

It's interesting to look at a map of the range of Neanderthal populations and consider that this more or less coincides with what some people consider to be the home of 'white' people.

No, they weren't that's why they died out. Natural Selection bitch

Nonwhites confirmed superior to modern whites, eh whitey?

they had large brains. bretty smard

Chinks have more neanderthal DNA than whites, stormcuck.