Will Obama attend Trump's inauguration?

Or will he be a little bitch and boycott it?

who cares now lol

He'll attend but Clinton won't.

Jeb Bush will be manning the Guac stand at the inauguration though

>boycott

Get real you fucking plebs

I think he will attend. It would match his previous statements about the peaceful transition of power and the importance of American unity.

Pretty sure he will, not even a question

Already a literal bitch

Obama was watching Trump's behaviour before he decided if he would co-operate with the transition or not.

Trump's conciliatory tone on election night earned him an invite to the White House the next day.

If Trump continues to behave then Obama and probably the other presidents too will attend his inauguration.

If Trump says something SHOCKING OMG before inauguration day then that could still change.

>trump grabbing a pussy
Meanwhile he doesn't even have a the balls to look Obama in the eyes

He secretly wants Trumps big aryan dick in his ass

I thought your country only had shitposters.

Obama is so /fit/ compared to that bitch-titted fuck.

Obama didn't activate his almonds, he'll always remain skinnyfat and not swole like Trump.

>swole
Is that what they're calling bitchtits now?

You have to consider the heavy age difference.

Pretty sure trump was that fat when he was 54 as well..

he's bulkin'
you haven't seen his true form

hows dem papers?

hes blinking you fucking retard

trump hes built like a fucking man, definitely someone i would trust like a father

>Or will he be a little bitch

Trump actually excelled at sports and was scouted to play professional baseball. He's got a good natural build, its just with old age lack of exercise means you are more likely to put on fat

Try again, here we go.

Guy's 70 years old and has the energy of an 18 year old. He's gone non-stop for the past 12 months, barnstorming across America in one of these most highly energized campaigns in America history. I'm in awe of the guy just for that alone.

Being athletic when you're 17 means nothing when you let yourself become a fat cunt

he'll take whatever gig comes along now that he's unemployed