Trump & Bannon plot

Well, Sup Forums? Thoughts?
In case you missed it:
>Breitbart's pedophile tweet about John Podesta: twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/33636278100561920
Scroll through Breitbart's twitter, there's a bunch of tweets targeting Podesta that follow this theme.

>Video of Andrew Breitbart on John Podesta: youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

>Coroner who did Breitbart's autoposy found dead:
rt.com/usa/coroner-arsenic-death-breitbart-456/

Related thread: Specifically check: &

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=from:AndrewBreitbart Podesta&src=typd
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2011/02/its_hard_out_here_for_a_pimp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck morals, I'm selfbumping

fuckin hell

>pity bump
hi

big if true

This is too deep down the rabbit hole for me, but bumparoni, jabroni.

we can hope

Praise KeK. Ruler of darkness.
Bringer of day!

kek confirms!

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Thanks dood

Bity bump.

SOMEONE GET THE BREITBART TWEET AND MAKE A NEW THREAD

twitter.com/search?q=from:AndrewBreitbart Podesta&src=typd

keep digging, can't let Breitbart have died for nothing

his tweets on Podesta go back to 2009

Bump

None can escape key

Breitbart's tweets were regarding ACORN scandal, from what I understood, which was a fake controversy made by James O'Keefe to discredit the organization.

If I got something wrong, please CorrectTheRecord. I wanted to post about this breitbart tweet stuff elsewhere and did a little bit of digging to make sure it is legit and that's when I found out that Breitbart wasn't actually on to anything here, but was just pretending to be hysterical over a scandal was proven to be false and orchestrated by O'Keefe editing the video recordings out of context to create a false narrative. Apparently, he has a long history of doing these things.

Anyway, it's fucking nothing, probably slide shilling by CTR.

bump

Huh?

What prompted him to say this? Did you bother to look it up? Apparently, no one here did.

Unless I'm mistaken and these allegations are not in regard to acorn scandal.

yes, you're mistaken.

Enlighten me then.

the burden of proof is on you

I know who you work for

Beyonce speaks about demon possession where she turns into 'Sasha Fierce'. Beyonce links to Jay-Z doing that forehead-to-forehead staredown with Marina Abramovic of spiritcooking fame, who is personal friends with Tony Podesta, brother of John Podesta

Are you guys literally retarded? I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything here. I'm asking what is the basis of Breitbart's allegations against Pedesta. What made him go on twitter and rant about child trafficking? Unless you can answer that, you're either low iq subhumans who don't even bother doing any research and take everything posted on internet at face value, or you're ctr shillbots pushing another non-lead.

Bump. Good post, I love this shit!!!

good goy

No one is asking you to file a lawsuit genius, we're investigating leads so get a clue already. ACORN is a completely nonstarter for a coroners death.

Let's just ask Andrew Breitbart what he meant by this!

Except we can't, since he's (((coincidentally))) dead, and his coroner also.

let's ask andrew what he meant, oh shit he was murdered now wasnt he

that was weird

What is a prog guru?
Does he like dream theater and haken?

I'm not going to let this slide...

Jesus, you guys are dense and incapable of critical thinking. Just look up what he is talking about in that string of tweets.

-aiding pimp and child slaves tweet i think was in regards to acorn scandal
-planned parenthood and mmfa conf call???
-'waist up' eric boehlert ???
-what does pedesta have to do with this all?

I'm lying in my bed with my laggy, old tablet, which crashes if i open too many tabs or when i open ad ridden news sites, so it's a bit difficult for me to look up these things, but if you're sitting at your pc and you're too lazy to look this up, you're either dumbasses or ctr shills.

Google what the fuck he's talking about, you lazy niggers. It's either fucking nothing and thisnguy is being hysterical like your typical cuckservstive or we'll find out what Breitbart was on to.

PEDOsta and his ilk must burn.

Most likely there is nothing on the internet from Andrew Breitbart saying "this is why I made the mean tweets", he was killed before anything could come out you dense motherfucker.

>ACORN scandal, from what I understood, which was a fake controversy made by James O'Keefe to discredit the organization.
you do't understand

obama worked for acorn mobilizing class lawsuits against banks for not loaning to low credit score shitskins, this led to lending to poor credit risk shitskins, and a massive defauilt, aka, the housing bubble

To many (((coincidences)))

no

(((no)))

The ACORN stuff wasn't fake. If you watch maddow and believe that then you're a dumbass. The only 'fake' instance was with the latino guy. He ended up reporting them to the police, and told his brother (a police officer) about it after pretending to go along with it. So it wasn't fake, but the guy pretended well enough to get their info so he could turn them in (which is smart to catch real people doing that stuff).

The rest of it with the blacks chimping out about how great prostitution is was real. If I remember correctly, ACORN was also the group that was found to be offering cigs and other shit to blacks if they would go out and vote, which is super illegal.

He was killed a year later, you moron. Didn't you even bother to look up his time of death or did you assume he was killed right after these tweets?

Anyway, since I'm not a lazy, pea-brain nigger, i looked up what the fuck Breitbart was talking about and I found a summary of it here

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2011/02/its_hard_out_here_for_a_pimp.html

It was about the bullshit O'Keefe's acorn and planned parenthood tapes, and some conference call between liberal groups about how to fight against conservatives or smth. Literally just bunch of hysterical cuckservative nonsense.

It's fucking nothing. The usual CTR dead lead bullshit. Fucking hell, starting to question pol's intelligence if they couldn't even be arsed to look up wtf Breitbart was talking in his tweets and ate this shit up because it fit their narrative.

That's unrelated to what I was talking about. I know acorn was a shady organization.

>$0.25 has been deposited to your account

How does it feel to live in such a shitty country that you have to work for child rapists?

There are multiple instances of him saying shit like Soros and Podesta dress up in women's underwear and rape enslaved little boys, its not just ACORN

he knew some shit from an insider

Link? I'm not sure wtf he's talking about in the vid posted in OP. He's very vague there. Why is he even targetting Pedesta? What does he has to do with PP, ACORN, Media Matters? Soros I get, he sponsors all these shady groups and organizations, but why is he raving about Podesta?

Great argument.

Fuck it, I'll bump

OK yeah there was some shit about ACORN but nothing about PEDOsta. I'm more concerned about PEDOsta than fucking ACORN. Breitbarts tweets were calling out PEDOsta for running the PEDO ring.

bump 4 trump

And this has made my night.

He was calling pedosta out on child sex slavery and trafficking bcs of tapes. They had videos O'Keefe posing as pimp and asking ACORN employes advice on tax evasion, human trafficking and child prostitution. Then some other group did similar thing but targetted planned parenthood this time. In both cases tapes were edited and taken out of context to smear and discredit those groups, which they absolutely deserve, but the tapes were still bullshit disinfo campaign.

Anyway, it's bunch of nonsense, because cuckservatives just like leftists, are huge hypocrites and have no problem pushing lies about the other side if it fits their narrative.

Is no one here capable of using google or am I in a thread full of ctr shills?

>&

Yes, clearly you're the only person with access to (((google))). I still don't see a connection between the article you gave (yes it mentions PEDOstas name once, linking him to media matters/david brock) and breitbarts tweet about PEDOstas position as a PEDO ring-leader. If anything the article links PEDOsta, (((brock))) and indirectly his boyfriend alefantis.

tl;dr
The article says nothing about PEDOsta being a pedo ring leader which breitbarts tweets suggest.

>lost

Bump. Just cuz

They killed Breitbart to cover up Pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

Too good to be true

Big ole' bump

>starting to question pol's intelligence
>ate this shit up because it fit their narrative
You are just figuring this out now?