twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He never beat ape escape for the playstation one

Wants everyone to be vegan like Gorillas or something

W-why is he all sweaty..?

Atheists beleive that gorillas evolved into humans

hes the Iron Pill

buy my bookth guyth

This is monkey man, sworn enemy of the spencerfags

He got cucked by a skinhead and now he's mad.

He has a voice like a little bitch and overcompensated for it his entire life

Lubrication to fuck you better :).

Gorillas have the smallest penis in the entire animal kingdom if you judge penis length in relation to the entire body. Africans even use the phrase "hung like a gorilla" as a pejorative

>not having a Mandrill Mindset

reee

Who

Because the goyim know

Dat Harambe mindset

LAFFIN

I'm pretty sure he was a juicer. One of the symptoms of steroid use in some men is the development of a high-pitched voice, like the guy in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=x1AjtX3C5j8

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.

P.S. please buy my book

Because he's still trying to beat Ape Escape

Lol!

Holy shit, underrated!

kekekkeke

>I'm pretty sure he was a juicer.
He's pretty open about it.

because he snapped this pic after a workout, in his 80's bodybuilding "traps" shirt, with a pump, and holding a camera in front of himself to contract the pecs

and this was during his trt phase, complete with purple skin tone and diabetic neck rolls. he is a skinny wuss now. but this picture still gets posted all the time.

haha i think i saw a post kind of like that last week

Yeeeah buddy!

Ain't nuthin but a peanut!

He throws shit at people over Twitter for research on his next book "baboon skillset"

lol when you google this faggot this is what comes up next to his name

Here you go guys

Lmao

saved

Daily reminder this is a propaganda push by therightstuff.biz to discredit the alt light because they sperged out an nazi saluted last week. Tell them and their hollywood nazism to fuck off.

pastebin.com/BY7dr7aS

Yeah it's pretty obvious, multiple threads every day presenting Cernovich's lisp as the main argument against him. It's pretty memeable and persuasive, just not an argument.

The exact same thing is being pulled for Alex Jones (argument: BUY SUPER MALE VITALITY LOL), Paul Joseph Watson (argument: THE MAYNE STREEM METEOR), Stefan Molyneux (argument: NOT AN ARGUMENT), etcetera.

Sup Forums should be ashamed to fall for such an obvious tactic.

>orangutan mentality

Cernovich and McInnis are controlled op for sure though. Theyre both married to minorities and have mixed race children and yet theyre supposed to be the face of the alt right?

Then you'd have to throw Milo in there as well.

Go back to r/altright or go shill somewhere else, faggot, they were never the face of the alt-right.

>you little thit

My sides.

his voice is too small for his body

Lol

amazing

Molymeme is a great meme you have shit tastes so not an argument fuck you I'm Jewish.

A

>not underthanding that the gorilla ith the nobletht of all animalth

OOGA BOOGA

LOOOOOOOL Please tell me thats shopped xD

Fucking

>He's pretty open about it.
holy shit lol, i didn't know. He's also open about fucking trannies.

Well asain trannys

AYO GIRL
I'M TEST TUBE GUB GUB SNAIL MAN
THIS GORILLA DICK MAKES THE DYKE PUSSIES WET
YOU GOT ABOUT 10 SECONDS TO SHOW ME THAT HOLE, OR I MIGHT KILL YOU

lol i love these

what isn't this guy's problem

he doesn't bath because he hurt at some point that you shouldn't shampoo your hair everyday

he drinks his own sperm

he clearly does drugs

his wife dumbed his ass which is funny because he brags how great he is

MAINSTREEM METEOR

Jesus Christ, I overdosed on degeneracy

somebody make a pic of mike morphing into gorilla mode

something like pic related

forgot pic