Why is drumpfy panicking?

Why is drumpfy panicking?

Does he know he is about to lose in the recount.

We elected a GOD TASTELESS

He's getting pissed off at the left. He might seriously end up appointing a prosecutor.

Sure, once they pull 110 magical votes out of a hat.

Thousand, that is

>Trump spends the last 3 weeks mending fences with dems
>they still want to stab him in the gal and go for recount

Honestly he's prob going to say fuck it and go for the kill now.

Nah, he's a pussy and a traitor

Fuck him

He has forsaken us and deserves to lose everything

>He has forsaken us
>"us"

I would, dems will never accept whatever the Gop offers and the coons and spics won't either

you know a galactic shitstorm would ensue if she is declared winner after a recount right?

Like actual revolt and civil war, this isn't shit to joke about

Lol delusional drumpflings. Hillary is going to be our president

The thing I hate the most about posts like these is that i know people are going to be joking about them well into Trump's first term.

> >implying he's not 3 days away from being
>lol drumpftards

LOL delusional troll who thinks that the 70,000 vote advantage in PA can be overcome. Unless solid evidence that fraud has been committed is presented, PA will not even bother with a recount.

No.

He is going nuclear on the dem vote fraud machine and laying the groundwork for massive voting reforms.

20D underwater backgammon

Blumpdrumpftrumpbadhair has got to know a recount will expose him for the fraud he is. Remember he only won because he cheated.

WILL DEMOCRATS EXCEPT THE ELECTION RESULTS OR WILL THEY CLAIM IT IS RIGGED? DRUMPF BTFO OH SHI-

Reminder that Michigan does recounts on a per-county basis and you need actual evidence of fraud BEFORE requesting a recount in any given county

>mfw delusional leftards actually think Hillary will still win

he won't let himself get jewed by soros that will "accidentally" find 300k votes in every state trump won narrowly

counteracting the rigging, the right thing to do. if they try to start shit illegaly and steal the election it will be full-on civil war with his victory and this stance

this
taking away the possibility for drems to rig it in 20' too, their dirty lying mouths will be stuffed

It won't be overturn. He won by a lot more than a recount would even close to if for some reason, there was some issue. But as liberals and democrats have told us, our system is perfect and without flaws.

He is just appropriately responding to you CTR shills

Trump is still a person and can use social media if he wants. I'm not just saying that for him exclusively, all politicians should just be themselves instead of putting on a facade on social media to appeal to everyone.