PODESTA PIZZA PROOF

GUYS ITS HAPPENING. This time for real.

This Image has been missing from my computer, i tried to repost it and i didn't find it because of the amount of files i saved (so i thought), i did an extensive search and IT IS FUCKING GONE from my fuck SSD and HDD. Sadly i didn't make any OFFLINE COPY.

I postet on Sup Forums and someone found the link to the right podesta email.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30980.

Im telling you guys it was fucking deleted from my computer. I didn't check the fucking EXIF back then and i noticed that there is something strange in this EXIF. Maybe you guys can help me Understand it.

Time Photo was taken:

January 8, 2013 7:45:16AM (timezone not specified)
(3 years, 10 months, 19 days, 8 hours, 55 minutes, 23 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)

GPS is in Florida (same timezone as Washington)
GPS Latitude 26.728833 degrees N
GPS Longitude 80.039167 degrees W
GPS Altitude 43.1 m Above Sea Level

GPS was added to Picture at:
2013:01:08 12:45:18Z
3 years, 10 months, 19 days, 11 hours, 55 minutes, 21 seconds ago

EMAIL SEND AND RECIEVED WAS Date: 2013-01-08 10:52 THEY CHANGED THE FUCKING EXIF AND WIKI TOO

Other urls found in this thread:

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/
clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-foundation-haiti
africasacountry.com/2015/07/hillary-haiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZSnFmbWScg
edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/07/11/haiti.child.slavery/index.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30980
archive.is/kcua7
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/803047253283770368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IM BEING HACKED ATM, THEY FUCKING ARE CHANGING HISTORY WHILE WE ARE TALKING

I just made a copy to a 1.44MB floppy disk and a CD-R

NSA can't do shit now

PHOTO CREATED

Never go any where without a gun.

GPS ADDED TO PHOTO

UNPLUG FROM THE NET

GET A BURNER PHONE FOR Sup Forums

IS Sup Forums COMPRAMISED?

THE SOURCE IS NOW SAYING:

Tue, 8 Jan 2013 04:52:21 -0800 (PST)

INSTEAD OF FUCKING 10.52 LIKE IS SAID 20MINS AGO THEY ARE WATCHING ME I GET GRAPHICAL ARTHEFACTS ON MY SCREEN!!!

Never get out of the boat.

wtf...

what does this mean? user please call and tell relatives and make an insurance video you never intend to run away or harm yourself.

also: if this is true - does this mean wikileaks is compromised? or assange was an asset from the beginning?

Wait what picture? Pic related? That picture doesn't prove shit, regardless its time for you to GO

FUCK OFF.

GUYS RECAP:

PHOTO TAKEN:
January 8, 2013 7:45:16AM

GPS was added to Picture at:

EMAIL SEND AND RECIEVED: 10.52 and now saying Tue, 8 Jan 2013 04:52:21 -0800 (PST)????

WHAT THE FUCK IT MAKES NO SENSE

Wow you accidentally deleted a picture and didn't realize until later. Real spooky shit, user.

This

FUCKING LARPERS

Is this Alex Jones?
WTF is going on here?
Someone get throw this guy a lifeline!

Swissanon are you saying information was added to the file? I am very confused.

DEFINITIVE PROOF

Someone explain to me what the hell swissanon is implying, was there data added or some shit and if so how would they do that?

Known shills:

United Kingdom
Italy
Norway
Denmark

They use a proxy to (You) themselves.

He's saying that GPS data were added to the photo after it was (allegedly) sent in the email

Calm down Swiss user. Can you explain what the problem is in simple terms?

Forget it Swiss, it's Chinatown

Hmm, what's more likely, that it's a typical woman thinking its a "cute" way to wish someone a happy birthday or that she is offering a baby for him to sacrifice. Really fires up my neurons this one, can't decide.

Just kill yourself retard

undeleting a file from an SSD is very easy

hes investigating and hes claiming they are actively watching him and editing exif data from.photos

No dude!

Let the confirmation and hivemind set in...now you see that it's another piece of DEFINITIVE PROOF

So why would they do that? To hide the real location? If so what the fuck was in the original data?

GUYS:

This Photo got deleted from my Harddrive!!!! Redownloaded it from Wikileaks but afraid they deleted the source out of it.
Looked at exif and they changed something BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL. I JUST KNOW they FUCKED UP with the Times.

I was about to Post:
PHOTO WAS TAKEN with DSLR at 7:45
PHOTO SEND AND RECIEVED: 10.52!!
GPS Added to it at : 12:45 !!!

While we speak they changed the WIKILEAKS SOURCE to 04:52 from originally 10.52 WHAT THE FUCK

Email was send from Christoper J Goldberg from 230 Kawama Lane Florida, Relative is Juliana K Gendelman

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/first-blog-post/

Its real

>All these details for LARPing
Get a hobby famarino

Wonder what was edited out then?

This swissanon just fucking undelete it

Why those countries? And doesn't Sup Forums not allow proxies?

Nah they consistently hit every single pizza related thread. They're paid to do this shit.

>tfw too redpilled to genuinely order a pizza without feeling gross

There hasn't been a time when is hasn't

Has anyone noticed some of their images have been shrunk?

fake and gay go back to medic-stan

Exif data can be faked/wrong

it goes by the settings in the camera

camera must have had wrong settings or was in a diff timezone

It doesn't allow KNOWN proxies.

GUYS LISTEN:

They deleted all versions of that pic i saved on my SSD.
I thought it was the pic it self but im afraid its GPS or something.

I redownloaded it from Wikileaks Look at the times but they FUCKED UP.

GPS was added to photo AFTER the email was SEND and RECEIVED.

I noticed they did a mistake, they got the times wrong. AND WHILE I WAS TYPING HERE TO MAKE A THREAD MY COMPUTER FUCKED ME UP,
I TRIED TO MAKE A COLLAGE OF IMAGES AND MY IMAGES TURNED BLACK AND WHITE AND I GOT ARTHEFACTS and THEN THEY CHANGED THE TIMES!!!!! AND CHANGED TIMES IN SOURCE CODE OF WIKILEAKS EMAILS

Sup, Holy See bud. Or do you prefer "Holy C"

WASHINGTON SAME TIMEZONE AS FLORIDA

>berg

I bet the pic had hidden data on it. RIP user the owl cabal is gonna kill your mother while you watch and then sell you to Comet Pizza as a plaything

brazil too. they were one of the original shills

Mates from my last thread, Clinton Foundation has operation in 2010 raising millions in money after Haiti earthquake.

>Junuary 12, 2010: Haiti earthquake
>Clinton Foundation raise 30 million (say in his page but it's a lie).
clintonfoundation.org/our-work/clinton-foundation-haiti (Clinton Foundation info)
africasacountry.com/2015/07/hillary-haiti/ (Page with real info, also Soros it's knowed to make donations of 500 millions from time to time)
>July 2010: Child slavery start in Haiti.
Info from (thanks user for the video).
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZSnFmbWScg
edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/07/11/haiti.child.slavery/index.html

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Basically the data was changed after user found it.

Date and time stamp from the EXIF was one certain time when user had originally downloaded it, and it now has a completely different time stamp after being deleted from anons computer.

So the main question is how can we prove that it was changed?

if true, its time to go off grid. burner for Sup Forums tho

OP be coherent or stfu with this shit.

Thanks lad

So how can we prove it?

But is it redpilled to fuck them boipuccis?

Are you sure it's not just your computer being shit? (Not being sarcastic)

cut the fucking cable, post from phone

GUYS RECAP:

The time the GPS was added (12:45)is AFTER it was send and received (10:52), i downloaded it twice in diffrenent browsers both source files missing, redownloaded source its it says now 04.52 instead of 10:52

My Photoshop Turned BLACK AND WHITE and i lost the file while i was editing it

THEY ARE CHANING HISTORY WHILE WE ARE TALKING

ANYONE PLS OFFLINE BACK THIS UP

HAS ANYONE OFFLINE ORIGINAL OF Image.Jpg wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30980

OFFLINE BACKUP FUCKKKKKK THIS IS NOT LARPING

THEY'RE PURPOSELY SHITPOSTING IN HERE TO THROW US OFF

BE CAREFUL

this makes me afraid to download anything from wikileaks, is there some kind of tracking going on..

Go vote need over 5000 votes to be legit

nigga

Bump

Clearly the recount scam was started as a distrction

Only reasonable way would be if someone was able to download the original and still has it, unless someone here has l33t hackzers skills and can somehow get into the Wikileaks webpage

at some point you have to wonder, have i gone crazy?

but i dont think i have.

Is this the original?

why are people randomly linking cross-threads?

wtf?????

DUDE WTF IS GOING ON

If it is save if externally on a floppy disk NOW

WHEN AND WHERE U GOT IT FROM?

VERSION ON WIKILEAKS IS MODIFIED

archive.is/kcua7
archive.is/kcua7
archive.is/kcua7
archive.is/kcua7

ARCHIVED

ANONS, CTRL-S AND SAVE WEBPAGE IN FULL

That's my copy as well.

Fuck
I'm spooked.
user film the fucking artifacts happening with handheld phone in real time you moron.
I believe you but get proofs.

The pic had some hidden data and something that makes all this weird shit , how they do this is a miracle to me tough

im not computer expert but i do know that its possible to inject viruses into images.

it could also be that the image itself is a key.
for example you send that image to someone and that someone gets a location conformation and then you are authorized.

it would take some serious programming but i heard its possible

Fuck no, someone else do it

Aw shit

Yea, why would they hide it from us if it wasn't

Lol you just got Jew'd, have a good day.

W L is kn own to be com promised

I had it for a while, am I kill?

its not uncommon for very dark groups to use high level cryptography, could anyone on infinity chan help us with this?

Shills are organizing themselves to sway the votes on Sup Forums's identity so they show as nazis in order to stick it to us with the narrative

Hey...I just got a tweet via wikileaks
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/803047253283770368

Relevant.

If you didn't write in caps maybe people would take you serious.

Well make sure you have external hard copies, try to write info down when OFFLINE by pen and paper, and be sure to inform someone to watch out if you go missing.

Have a gun with you at all times, but if you don't die within a few weeks then you're all good.

Also, try to distribute a backup copy of a USB containing the file, and have a hidden backup buried somewhere (or something like that).

pics get deleted from att samsung galaxy s6 often..

i'll have 1000 pepes and then the next morning something has deleted them

its fuckin creepy

Anyone else's replies somehow mysteriously disappearing? I've this happen twice already right now

If you got it from Sup Forums EXIF data is fucked.

So someone compare the data then

BUMP. Someone helpme in this investigation.
I'm tying up between clinton foundation and pizzagate.

look it up online, its possible

Tor is compromised though, nodes are owned by intelligence agencies. You think these guys don't own the place, they run EVERYTHING! Seems a pretty futile battle from my end, I'm not getting involved (pussy, I know).

i've had most the podesta email pics on my hard drive since release. i don't think they inject viruses, they just put codes in them.

the more people that download them the better imo.

Does that mean the joos won't get me?

I don't get it, is this somehow super important? Why is there a baby and who is rosie and podesta?

user could be the one changing it, really.