BTFO AMERICA

tl;dr facts prove USA is barely better than shitholes like Turkey, Mexico, and Chile. Hope you faggots enjoy being mostly poor and mostly retarded. Go ahead and spew some racist words if it makes you feel better.

>top 20 education systems by country
USA is 14
>United States ranks 31st in math literacy among 15-year-old students
>United States ranks 23rd in science among the same students

>Here are the top 10 countries, with their percentages of total global personal wealth.

United States — 41.6%
China — 10.5%
Japan — 8.9%
U.K. — 5.6%
Germany — 3.9%
France — 3.5%
Canada — 3.0%
Italy — 2.9%
Australia — 2.0%
South Korea — 1.6%
BUT BUT BUT BUT WAIT FOR IT

>Allianz calculated each country’s wealth Gini coefficient — a measure of inequality in which 0 is perfect equality and 100 would mean perfect inequality, or one person owning all the wealth. It found that the U.S. had the most wealth inequality, with a score of 80.56, showing the most concentration of overall wealth in the hands of the proportionately fewest people.

In comparison, when the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) examined income inequality, it found that the U.S. has the fourth highest income Gini coefficient — 0.40 — after Turkey, Mexico, and Chile.

fortune.com/2015/09/30/america-wealth-inequality/
mbctimes.com/english/20-best-education-systems-world
cbsnews.com/news/us-education-spending-tops-global-list-study-shows/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What're you gonna do about it, faggot?

...really? that isn't a proper response

YOUR MOM'S FACE ISN'T A PROPER RESPONSE!

op got rekt here

Public schooling in major urban areas (i.e. run by Democrats and populated by blacks) is a complete disaster in this country. That's really not a secret.

>Live in LOL HA HA HA canada
>Be the laughing stock of the word
>Constantly obsess over a superior nation

I love these leaftard butt hurt threads

So salty!

A FUCKING LEAF

>if only Detroit was run by Republicans then the Black communities would be excellent.

such is life in ameristan

1 post

So then, since I'm not poor and not retarded that puts me up higher than those around me.

Enjoy your life as a virgin where everybody is equal/ better than you.

SJWs SUCK IT! Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

this is too much text for my north American brain going to go ahead and not read it.

>hahaha americans are dumb
>hahaha americans are rich

and if it werent for all the right wing faggots in this country dragging the rest of us down.... fuck I wish they would have just let those racist fucks secede, they would have destroyed themselves in less than a decade and been begging to xcome back to the union anyways.

We arent perfect, but we DID settle the best available piece of land. You're probably just asspained because Canadian weather and economy are shit.

>> Boo hoo. Im cold and my very life depends on the mean old USA.

>top 20 education systems by country
>USA is 14
>United States ranks 31st in math literacy among 15-year-old students
>United States ranks 23rd in science among the same students

>correlations

We have pretty big wealth disparity, our country has a sort of underclass of people. The underclass is mainly criminal minorities, drug dealers, single mothers and people like that. As long as you don't make downright retarded decisions you can become middle class

>We have pretty big wealth disparity, our country has a sort of underclass of people.
it's called CAPITALIST CASTE, m8