What would the edgelords of Sup Forums do if they went to Westworld?

What would the edgelords of Sup Forums do if they went to Westworld?

Other urls found in this thread:

henryrifles.com/rifles/mares-leg/
youtube.com/watch?v=9IvacMBoNiM
youtube.com/watch?v=uLGK6KwoSOs
youtube.com/watch?v=MGxbGXstw34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is just propaganda by Smith and Wesson and other gun companies to bring back Revolvers.

its working.

rope niggers

Probably the same shit.
> If I learned treasure maps to red pills where hidden under Android's scalps, I'd scalp the whole countryside.

Creative product placement I do say.

Find the maze

start a death cult to kill niggers

Have sex with Dolores

Rape the kid hosts, turn them into human pigs and make horses fuck them.

become a blacksmith and fix/repair/maintain the gear of anyone with the coin.

> No pre-sexual kids
> No fun

I would white-hat and shoot bandits and save the day

I just finished the 6th episode the other day and boy it went downhill real fucking quick after the 4th episode or so

anyway. someone explain how the mechanics of the guns call kill the hosts but not the guests. also what about if the guests are stabbed or hurt some other way physically?

im ok with this

There's no explanation. You just have to suspend disbelief.

finish the 7th, you are in for a ride

There's going to be no good explanation other than magic bullets or nanomachines. The bullets are real enough that they'll do what they're supposed to physically, like kill hosts or hit inanimate objects.

WTF is a Westworld? Is it a TV show or a HollyJew movie?

I don't watch the Electric Jew.

I'd play some blackjack.

I wonder how young they make the hosts. We've seen prepubescent, but nothing really younger than 9 or 10. And they all have to be made to be anatomically correct.

Even if you went there to ride horses and see a steam train, it's still not a Sup Forums approved location.

Spending $4,000 a day to indulge one self is degenerate.

It's as simple as that.

now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

It's actually $40k/day

ROMAN ORGY!

I'm surprised they have kid hosts. Since... people are fucking monsters in that place. I have to assume they have stock video of people doing all their most vile shit, so they can black mail people later if need be.

in 15-20 years VR will basically be able to mimic something like westworld in the comfort of you own bedroom

I think much of pol would try to shutdown the saloons and prostitution in lieu of its degeneracy which is strange because the SJWs would probably go to do the same

you literally haven't watched westworld then.

it's nothing todo with a visual experience dipshit.

Maybe? Doubtful? They can barely even tell when a robot has gained sentience and is changing things by her will for weeks, so they're not going to monitor all that guests do. You could definitely kidnap a kid and bring them to some remote cabin. And there's no need for blackmail, a ticket price is already stupid high, even with adjusting for inflation.

I'd probably just hang out there and laugh at everyone getting worked up over the intro shit or coming back after getting balls deep into everything. Lobbies are the best.

Woah Ed Harris face looks like my scrotum when I take a really hot shower before I start sucking my own dick

dissect 1 and test bone density. the bullets work on them but not the guest at the "theme park"

i would like to know if their tissue but especially bone is weaker or if its the bullets. is their some fail safe like weak radio signal coming from each and if the bullet is close enough it doesnt explode into dust or what

this isnt explained and i would like to have a firm grasp on what could make it life threatening since others in the park might become hostile.

case in point previous episode and D about be to gang raped and the 2 humans on different sides

> it went downhill real fucking quick

Man, Maeve's story line is just a fly in the soup that is this show. It makes no sense what the technicians do. I will go to my grave before I ever understand why they're helping her when it could endanger their lives and the lives of everyone in the park. Especially when they fiddle with her stats and make her smart and less loyal, when they should have done the opposite.

> the mechanics of the guns

At first I thought it was just a laser gun like in laser tag, but then I thought it was just a rubber bullet with a microchip in it. When the bullet hit a host, the host was programed to have a small explosion like a squib. Then Maeve pulled a bullet out of her abdomen and now it doesn't make any goddamn sense.

> guests are stabbed or hurt some other way physically

Hosts are programed to not stab guests or hurt them too bad. If there's an accident such as with broken glass or or an explosion, then I'd imagine security personnel would take over.

I don't know why, but I'm curious if they stink. Like people do, or have any kind of digestive tract at all. Like waste holding area, and if they shit... because sodomy would be gross then as you get biscuits and gravy all over your dick. I think if you are paying 40k for a visit, you should sample a bit of everything, even shit you wouldn't be in to. Just to do it.

I'd probably do something awful then feel bad about it even when I shouldn't.
Just like videogames.

Reading tis autism I made me realize it probably has to do with the guns. I bet that if a guest shoots himself he actually gets hurt
Screencap this

I understand why Felix would have a heartboner for her, but Sylvester being that dumb as well just oozes of bad and forced writing to place Maeve into a position of relevance. It's forced, in the truest sense of that word. They're breaking their own rules and conventions to make her important.

Make it great again

Probably shoot the jew producers that made that shitty show.

Fuck. A lot.

This show just makes me want Red Dead Redemption 2 right now

I can't wait a fucking year

No, all of the guns function the same. That's why Logan traded up. Just suspend your disbelief and say it's magic bullets.

But they needed that strong woman of color that doesn't need no man.

Fuck revolvers, bring back lever action rifles.

I'm already wanting to move over just to take up hunting and play with guns, now you're telling me the coolest weapon ever is making a comeback?

Trump's America truly is beautiful

Money is never the end, it's the beginning to the pursuit of power. Same concept as the board has, I believe. They don't give a shit about western theme, they want power. Most likely militarization of the hosts or blackmail, or both. Think about all the people that come through that place, with that price, they will expect important, influential people.

The techs are hosts.

top kek

I'd tell you to go back to where you belong, shitdick

saged for viral advertising

probably round up a posse and wipe out some injun settlements. Then go burn down some farmer's crops

I live in a real westworld. It's great

Yeah, it would be the obvious thought. But still, unless it's all part of Ford's narrative that goes deeper than we think, it's just so obnoxious. They literally just became retards when she starts telling them what to do.

reform the Confederacy

>mfw when this is still legal in the U.S.
henryrifles.com/rifles/mares-leg/

youtube.com/watch?v=9IvacMBoNiM

It never stopped being popular.

Also if you move to somewhere like Texas people will pay you to kill as many feral hogs as you can and they don't care how you do it.

There is a deep deep hatred for feral pigs here.

Fun Police showed up as scripted.

Did they have gas chambers back then? because I always had this one thing I wanted to try

why would a mare's leg be illegal?

Fuk all that prime robot puss

150 - 200 years.

Real VR won't be a visual experience, it will be a full experience as your brain is fed information in a system that replicates external sensory input.

Reminder this is what William did in the real world before going to the park

youtube.com/watch?v=uLGK6KwoSOs

Someone post the white girl critiquing black cock webm

The show has been so slow that now that things are (((almost))) happening, I don't care at all.

All of the characters suck except for mysterious old guy #1 and #2 and they'll ruin them somehow or swap them out with strong black female leads.

Also, they've greenlit more seasons so now they will stretch it out even further, it reminds me of the Hannibal tv series that only needed to be 3 episodes long.

THIS is why I can't take his character seriously. fucking kek

I wonder what Clementine's poop tastes like

Various outdated and retarded laws the ATF swears are the only thing keeping us all safe.

You glue a shoulder stock to that and the ATF gets called you are going to prison for a while

Medieval world is where I'd go. Even Roman world would be ten times better than West world.

It's not.
That was my point.

>neither is my collection of Walker Colts

We don't need Westworld.
We are Westworld.
The rest of the world just needs to hang on and enjoy the grand experiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGxbGXstw34

Definitely waste all my time and money raping sexbots and trying to figure out puzzles that I know don't exist.

I'd have the time of my life

Do they know they are? They talk about needing this job really badly and respond normally to blackmail, so I'd guess not. That wouldn't explain why they would do what they did.

gimme that fuckin hand-cranked gatling gun

> octagon barrel so style, but that weight cost

gun fag here

Revolvers are like the biggest meme gun in existance. Everything about them being reliable is a lie, they are like the worst guns in existance especially for hand guns.

They have like only one benefit and that's if you're in a fire fight for a long ass period of time and you need to reload A LOT. So they're basically a range toy and nothing else.

9mm would be so much more plentiful if shit actually hit the fan.

it can't happen, because there's nothing a lever action can do that any other rifle can't. Revolvers are used for hunting and the J-frames make good CCW weapons for people with hands too weak to load a magazine

Yeah, 6 was garbage. Keep watching, it picks back up.

Did it take 150 - 200 years to go from Pong to The Witcher 3?

Think about it.

Another thoeory is that the clothing they are assigned at the start has some nano-tech bullet proofing.

And because the hosts are essentially highly advanced computers, they should have nearly 100% accuracy with guns and would thus avoid shooting people in the face or exposed parts.

It still doesn't explain some of the other things though, like explosions etc where shrapnel could easily kill people.

>Revolvers are like the biggest meme gun in existance

Nigger, you are, like, dumb.

what about electromagnetic fields

Keep watching, one of the craziest memes ACTUALLY COMES TRUE. Hint: Size matters.

Why the fuck would I go to a place where the robots are known to malfunction and kill people? Are you stupid?

I wonder who could be behind this...

Shut up fudd.

fatten up hosts and shoot people

Id probably never leave sweetwater

prob have consensual missionary sex with a robot, drink the finest spring water in the land, and catch up on my joseph campbell backlog

This is like an aborted /k/ shitpost

>Everything about them being reliable is a lie

when revolvers fail, it's usually catastrophic and needs to be taken to a gunsmith, but that almost never happens with a half-decent revolver. They won't fire immediately after if you stomp them into the mud, but realistically, that shit doesn't happen

>you need to reload A LOT

average number of shots fired in defensive situations is below 5, so no. Though there are always exceptions and revolvers are far from ideal

> So they're basically a range toy

"anything that's not a J-frame or N-frame size is basically a range toy" fixed

>9mm would be so much more plentiful

everyone and their grandma and their dog owns a firearm chambered in 9mm, so no. .38 and .357 would not be first to go

do the robot

this. Really does sound like someone that got told to fuck off by /k/

Well, my revolver has never jammed on me, but all my semi-autos have at least once.

go to a better world because the wild west fucking sucks. only burgers give a shit about that era

Imagine a world where these machines are common place. They dont need to be as smart as the show's models. But just the life like nature and the abilities to perform tasks.

Imagine where everyone could have these, working farms and plantations, unquestioning, unwavering, working for you for generations of your family.

Imagine a world where a nigger or mexican was never required, and you could do as you pleased on your own land forever.

I want my SouthWorld god damn you

Prove it.

Sam Colt's revolving pistol was miles above anything, even Vulcanic Arms and Smith and Wesson.

It's literally the Harley Davidson, Gibson guitar, and Coca Cola of American innovation.

>the real meme gun was the M16

Black hooker has ruined the show

revolvers are fucking awesome
We need Colt to bring back the Python
lever actions are cool but they are outdated because it just can't take very high pressure.
Lever action in .454 casull never

But the show's "real world" is post scarcity so...you'd just go there to abuse some slaves. Got it.

I think he meant they are "meme guns" in 2016, which is the stupid way of saying they're obsolete

>harley davidson

aren't those like incredibly overpriced motorcycles?

Iktf I dropped after 4 or 5 episodes. A young black woman chairman of the board. REEEEEE so forced. The only characters that are interesting is the dead guy the dead guys friend and the redpilled guy. But insted the show some cuck that falls in love with an android.

what I mean is that the reliability is a meme.

tfw you will never own a matched pair of colt revolvers in their original case with the matching accessories issued.
Getting a genuine, FA, transferable FG-42 is more likely.
shit bait
if it's not bait I have pity for you