Garry Johnson is a Clown, the mans a Freak!

I don't know about your opinion on this man but mine is that Gary Johnson is a freak. I think the man is a clown, a freak, a creep, a scum, a weirdo, an ugly nasty jackass FREAK! Gary Johnson says the dumbest thing and his arteries bulge out I mean the man is a FREAK! I heard Garry Johnson likes steak and chocolate cake. Well I hope Donald Trump puts a personal embargo on Gary Johnson so he can never eat chocolate cake or steak ever again because I want Gary Johnson to be unhappy. I don't want Gary Johnson to experience pleasure. I hate this man so much and think he's evil! This freak is disgusting! Gary Johnson is a disgusting freak. Why did Trump not say he was going to imprison Johnson like he did Clinton? At least Hillary Clinton isn't a freak like Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson displayed some signs of mental illness when he freaked out at those reporters like the freak he is. My only hope is that Gary Johnson gets classified as legally insane so that he goes to a mental institution where he won't get to eat chocolate cake and steak that he so badly loves. I mean this Gary Johnson clown doesn't belong anywhere even CLOSE to being ALLOWED to fit in with society. Let alone near the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7NzXpKPQcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dump johnson memes

You said Gary Johnson 11 times.

>tfw $35,000 meme

I don't know about your opinion on this man but mine is that Gary Johnson is a freak. I think the man is a clown, a freak, a creep, a scum, a weirdo, an ugly nasty jackass FREAK! Gary Johnson says the dumbest thing and his arteries bulge out I mean the man is a FREAK! I heard Garry Johnson likes steak and chocolate cake. Well I hope Donald Trump puts a personal embargo on Gary Johnson so he can never eat chocolate cake or steak ever again because I want Gary Johnson to be unhappy. I don't want Gary Johnson to experience pleasure. I hate this man so much and think he's evil! This freak is disgusting! Gary Johnson is a disgusting freak. Why did Trump not say he was going to imprison Johnson like he did Clinton? At least Hillary Clinton isn't a freak like Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson displayed some signs of mental illness when he freaked out at those reporters like the freak he is. My only hope is that Gary Johnson gets classified as legally insane so that he goes to a mental institution where he won't get to eat chocolate cake and steak that he so badly loves. I mean this Gary Johnson clown doesn't belong anywhere even CLOSE to being ALLOWED to fit in with society. Let alone near the white house.

I felt the Johnson in 2012, but when he said "open borders" in 2016, I knew Trump the guy for me.

The dude definitely seems unstable. He has oddly harsh reactions to pretty harmless questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7NzXpKPQcc

collection of his recent gaffes

Thats ahay i said