So who killed him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0
youtu.be/JbXI0WSlTGw
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t=97s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starts with K and rhymes with kikes

ted cruz's father

CIA most likely, you don't mess with the Fed without having a fail safe of "if I die everything gets revealed."

Oswald, acting alone.

this

check 'e m

LBJ/CIA

this is false.

>(((acting alone)))

What, Klondike?

Checked for Kek

checkd

The mob

The MIC.

he messed with the CIA directly

woah, checkrd brah

Either the Jesuits because of Aliens or the Jews because of Dimona

take your pick

CIA

Probably a mixture of fucking with the Fed (allowing the Treasury Secretary to issue silver notes, taking power away) and wanting to break the CIA up. But mostly the first.

What the speech? Or the CIA part, I'm not 100% on that but nothing adds up with Oswald supposedly being an expert sniper. No sniper would have the barrel of the gun sticking out of the window. Also its odd that the policeman knew exactly what floor and room to go to from the fire exit. Let's not mention the fact that JFK's head goes back first, even though he was supposedly shot from behind.

Kek speaks

George Bush

me but shhhh

It was you and me.

True, reread and realized I missed that. To me though the CIA and Fed tend to have goals that align, one is the funds the other is the strong arm.

noice

George H.W. Bush. J Edgar Hoover implicated him and E Howard Hunt sold him out after he got arrested for watergate. Not to mention when he sued a magazine for calling him the killer and LOST in court.

This is the best answer you will ever get:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0

Physics never lies

your mom

US-Israeli intelligence apparatus

>Oswald supposedly being an expert sniper

The shot wasn't that hard. It would be easy for anyone trained to shoot by the marines.

The final shot especially, where (even though he was moving away), there wasn't a lot of movement from the point of view of the shooter.

>its odd that the policeman knew exactly what floor and room to go to from the fire exit

That's because at least 3 people saw the shooter shooting from the window and told the police.

>Let's not mention the fact that JFK's head goes back first, even though he was supposedly shot from behind.

It does not go back at first. If you look at Zapruder frames 312 and 313, you will see that his head goes FORWARD when the head shot hits. Which, according to your logic, proves that the shot is from behind.

This is frame 313, right after the head shot. You will notice there is no exit wound to the back of his head. The shot came from behind.

the Bush crime family did it, which eventually put George on the throne
Bush enlisted the help of fellow CIA agents who saw the Bay of Pigs debacle as treason by the President (which it pretty much was)
the trigger was pulled by Lucien Sarti, Harrelson Sr. was spotter/security, Hunt was field controller and ran interference with the cops when they got picked up
the Giancana family was involved in the cleanup (they sent Ruby to do the deed, he owed them big time)
Oswald, the patsy, really was a KGB asset, but his courier (a jewish dude whose name I forget) got turned and passed on the fatal order (which was cooked by the CIA) without knowing it

>"Bikes", that town whore he allegedly had an affair with
>"Spikes", the gay biker dude who claimed he was secretly gay and a lover of his
>"Reichs", the nazi sympathizer who had made a death threat a week before

You gotta be more specific.

The same people that will kill Trump, unless Trump is a plant.

Too fucking bad Burger, you're fucked. Most fucked first world country on this planet. Much worse so than Western-Europe.

I forgot my picrelated

honest answer?...............
the person closest to him, who was guaranteed not to miss. Think about it.

I remember his wife picking up his brains on the trunk. He was indeed shot from the front.

Better question is why did so many American presidents get shot?

Here's an animated gif of frames 312 and 313 showing that when the head shot hit, his head moved FORWARD.

well timmy, it's because so many American presidents were absolute fucktards

Blood/vicera spatter

correct. And Charles Harrelson was the second shooter.

6/44 aint bad

>jewish dude whose name I forget
Jacob Rubenstein aka Jack Ruby

Jews when he threatened to expose their secret nuke operation and cut their funding

A well trained marine with a bolt action rifle

although he bragged his whole life he did it, he admitted on his deathbed that he did not pull the trigger
which leaves Sarti

The car was moving. Starting in frame 384 and going on to frame 334 you can see it come off the body, bounce on the trunk, and lodge itself in the back of the trunk.

By the shape and the way it rolls, it almost looks like one of his eyeballs.

youtu.be/JbXI0WSlTGw

He is leaned forward then jerks back once the shot hits. As for people telling the account I had found was the officer saw the barrel himself then went up, attempting to find that.

Checked and kek'd.

IT doesn't matter who
But why?

Bc it sent a clear message to the world. That no one is safe.

Ruby was not Oswald's courier
it was some leftist intellectual type, not a mobster

Kek did

We may never know

>Oswald cries out he is a patsy
>Is shot and killed before he can be questioned
Hm.... Really gets the ol' noodle thinkin'...

He only moves back when his nerves go into overload after a large portion of his brain is blown away.

Look at this animated gif. His head moves forward as the shot hits.

Sexy

Elvis did JFK.

> Oswald said he was innocent.
> Unlike every other person caught committing a crime.

Heebs

Read Dr. Mary's Monkey by Ed Haslam.

Oswald killed him, but you know "muh conspiracy."

1 - OK it's either the bank cartel cuz his executive order to bring back us dollar notes back instead of federal reserve notes

2 - or if we would believe high level insider which looks like a larper to me, the queen ordered it rofl ? LOL

>heheheh

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&t=97s

he was already moving forward
nice edit faggot
the shot came from below
the top of the head is blown open

well bush father certainly participated in it, we know cia killed him, what we want to know is.. was it rogue agents working for a foreign party ? o r really the cia ?

He didn't say "I'm innocent." He specifically said "I'm just a patsy."

There's a very, very stark difference between "I didn't do it!" and "I'm the fall guy, you are being deceived" and being shot before you are formally questioned.

This isn't "out there", what I'm saying is absolutely consistent logically. The two ideas are very distinct.

anyway u cant shoot 3 times like he did it... and were not even getting in the magic bullet story yet

> He was already moving forward.

No he wasn't. He hadn't moved forward for at least 15 frames prior. You can download the frame by frame film yourself.

Sure you can. When you practice with your weapon for hours on the front porch (which Oswald did), you get very quick at cycling the weapon.

> the only employee to flee the scene
> changes clothes
> shoots one officer.
> attempts to shoot another
> innocent dindu nofin.

>I'm just a Patsy
What a shit patsy

Obviously a case of suicide.

His son conspired with some russian agents to kill him.

Allen Dules and the rest of the shadow government.

Everybody killed him. The mob, the Cubans, the CIA, Oswald, The KGB, the Mossad, Ted Cruz' Dad -- they were all there fingering triggers. After the first few took a shot the rest scrammed.

LBJ to enact the immigration act of 1965 to flood the USA with retards.

cia/fbi

fpbp

that's what controlled opposition is pushing, just to keep mossad kikes clean..
same with 9/11, controlled opposition is saying "its the saudis", just to keep kikes clean..

jackie o and ussr