Actual argument with a full fledged fucking leaf

Give me a reason to not be racist and I won't be
I've yet to find a reason I shouldn't be

>People are not defined by the color of their skin

Certain races have certain patterns with them. If they prove they don't fall under that pattern it's all good
I look at them as groups though not individually

>No
>That's just how you justify it to yourself
>You see a black man walking down the street you think nigger. Judging an individual based on the color of his skin, without even a word being exchanged

That pre-judgement is something that's been earned (same way cops target niggers over whites). It not a ''their skin color is dark so I hate them sorta thing'' but rather ''that particular skin color tends to do a certain thing more than others so I'm gonna be cautious''. Furthermore if I was a white dude walking around in literally 80% of Africa, or Detroit, or St-Louis, it would be ME that would be stared at and the people thinking to themselves ''what the fuck is that white boy doing in our neighborhood?''

>You're impossible. I'm just gonna walk away..

So agree to disagree? Not ''I'm impossible'' without giving a reason why.

>No, because agreeing to disagree by some degree leaves you thinking you're right. I cant talk sense into a bigot and I give up on trying.

''You're a bigot and therefore wrong''. Alright well, agreeing to disagree is you still think I'm wrong and you're right and I still think I'm right and you're wrong and we go on with our lives, which is reasonable.

>''seen, no reply''

Are there any based Canadians left? Especially within the younger generation??? Pic related is EXACTLY how I feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976346/Ginella-Massa-Canada-s-hijab-wearing-news-anchor.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montérégie
journaldequebec.com/2016/10/05/lanimateur-denergie-stephane-gendron-victime-dune-sortie-de-route
youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=_m34wl4ZKWs
youtube.com/watch?v=nFbvBJULVnc
youtube.com/watch?v=8GIuk8pcuNE
nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=24MdDSb75ys
youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08
youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0
iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country/ht-haiti
youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k
youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0
youtu.be/ZUCpaAbgeR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be the leaf that shall unfuck the tree. Speak sense eternally and unrelentingly until the light breaks again through the canopy.

TRS has a Canadian podcast but the main guy sounds a bit like a kid.
They did a poster campaign not too long ago and apparently that hit nationwide news in Canada?

There's some there, hard to say if you could say 'left' cause I guarantee you most young people on that path nowadays come from politically neutral parents.

Being aware and cautious of trends and habits based on race is not racist.

Stereotypes are based on truth.

Culture is more important than race. There are indeed destructive cultures, but children from those cultures can be raised in better cultures and will become better people for it.

you seem to under the assumption that intelligence isn't heritable

They are brainwashed user. They belong to a cult, when you question their retarded beliefs they revile you as a sinner

There are still some leafs who will stand against the barbarian hordes. You are not as alone as you might think.

this

Trips of truth

This dude moved from Montreal to bumfuck Quebec. The most likely kind of person to be based. Moved from a destructive multicultural shit hole to a peaceful backwoods municipality in Quebec.

He hates rap, total metal head, uses nigger enough to make a SJW cry yet when it comes to ACTUALLY being racist, he pulls the fucking cliche ''I'm not actually a racist'' crap.

I guess this is what saddens me the most, not to mention he hates Trump and quote ''likes Canada''.

OP you sound like a major candyass. you were wrong in that argument

>That pre-judgement is something that's been earned

OP you're literally retarded. Learn to debate or don't bother at all, seriously

I've known the dude for many years, this wasn't some random person. Could be that.

Teach me

No bro, your a straight up bigot

We're all bigots

WTF

speak for yourself, little boy

My girlfriend is muslim

>A

>FUCKING

>are there any based Canadians left
Of course there are. My whole family is fed up with the immigrant invasion, as are my friends and even strangers I've made small talk with. It's just that everyone keeps quiet because the thought police are watching us.

Its not just your country, its our country

and i say refugees are welcome!

Your arguments have logically follow each other.
For one, an individual cannot "earn" anything just by being a race. Earning implies they've done something to achieve their position, and being born as a specific race does not count towards that.

The truth is there is no logical reason to be racist, and so it is a debate you will always lose. The most you can say is that you "exercise caution around certain racial groups" until you know them well enough to make an informed opinion on that individual.

If you want to be racist, that's fine with me, but don't pretend you have a valid reason for it

Pauvre petit Ontarien...au Québec(a l'extérieur de MTL) on est padder et sans negres...

*have to logically follow each other

It's okay OP. We're all grown up babies who would probably commit suicide if faced with real conflict. It's really not his fault for having shit-tier brains. Our society doesn't really praise critical thinking.

Rappel a tous les cocus de Toronto...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3976346/Ginella-Massa-Canada-s-hijab-wearing-news-anchor.html

o no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, I am here, leafbro. There is a remnant.

Captcha:mountains.

>>The truth is there is no logical reason to be racist, and so it is a debate you will always lose.
When making decisions based on groups, you can treat them as groups.

Such as wether or not having a group of people two standard deviations of intelligence below your own group move into your country is a good thing or not.

I live in Montreal and this dude funny enough lives in rural Quebec. Here specifically:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montérégie

It's one of the reasons I'm so sad which I explained here:

>A FUCKING LEAF MALE!

>Actual argument with a full fledged fucking leaf

Do you fear rakes?

Yes, but OP was specifically arguing on why his racism toward an individual walking down the street is justified

Stanstead?

What you said is spot on how i feel, im sure many can agree with it.

Yea but like I said, you notice patterns with certain groups. These are groups that have ONLY showed up in the past 30 some years and there is an overwhelming pattern with them doing a whole slew of negative things.

The fuck is this? I thought you would give me pointers on how to debate better not argue my points (which have come about by having the fortune of living in one of the most multicultural areas in Canada).

Because they shouldn't be in the country in the first place.
Emotional reasons are absolutely fine.

Animals have races, species and gender each with their own characteristics.
Humans are animals.

J'insiste...cliqué le lien c'est vraiment pathétique...

No, a municipality called Dewittville between Ormstown and Huntington.

Damn...into the cancer folder it goes.

ya this country is shit.

if i ever get my act together im moving to the US and buying all the guns I can

That's one thing I never understood about liberals, they think that white countries have always been ''multicultural''.

>Huntington

Tabarnak de Gendron...c'est une bonne chose son accident, il le méritait...sandnigger lover...

journaldequebec.com/2016/10/05/lanimateur-denergie-stephane-gendron-victime-dune-sortie-de-route

The following user name is a great day and the other day and I will be in the morning and I will be able and the same thing happened with a few days ago and I am a bit of a good day please find attached the invoice and the other day and I will be in the morning

>TORONTIAN

There's no room for emotions in a debate

I told you what to do, I showed you why your points are stupid. Use that to get better points. You're sound like you're starting to get it.

Id have kicked this cuck in the junk

>There's no room for emotions in a debate
Facts barely ever convince anyone, they just strengthen people's beliefs.

Emotions should have the prime place in debates, that's how you convince people.
Never the person you debate with though, that guy's not going to be convinced.

If you're not trying to convince your opponent then why are you debating him in the first place?

C'est a cause de des gros tas de merdes de gauches comme ceci que le Canada est rendu moux...

Me openly calling myself racist basically stemmed from that period I tried to tell people''I'm not ACTUALLY racist'' and just got sick of people telling me I was to the point I said fuck it, you call me racist, I feel like my stances are justified, fuck you then, there's nothing wrong with being racist. It got really annoying going through all the technicalities every time I wanted to explain something.

I almost feel like everyone, whites and non whites are naturally racist for the simple fact we are all born to want to be around those who are similar to us.

If that is the case (which I'm inclined to believe it is) there really isn't anything wrong with being racist because we all at the end of the day are.

To convince bystanders, as in people that are there with you or strangers online.

You'll almost never convince someone that disagrees with you on fundamental topics.

ARE YOU GIDDING ME?
YOU'RE A FUGGING WHITE MALE!

Culture is a result of race. Race is primary cause of a culture. Whites left on their own in Africa will never develop African culture, they will be completely different. Just as blacks left in Asia would still produce a similar culture to blacks living in Africa.

Calisse ton camp d'Montréal pis tu va comprendre assez vite qu'c'est rien que les tapettes gauchistes des grands centres urbains qui font élire des lopettes de gauche.

L'monde qui ont pas encore perdu leur gros bon sens s'en calissent d'la politique. Y'ont un champ a labourer ou du revenu familial a générer anyway

>Calisse ton camp d'Montréal pis tu va comprendre assez vite qu'c'est rien que les tapettes gauchistes des grands centres urbains qui font élire des lopettes de gauche.

Grande réflection de philosophe en Québécois, Kevin mais ca ne fait pas vraiment avancer le débat....

>Just as blacks left in Asia would still produce a similar culture to blacks living in Africa.

Nothing...

youtu.be/3LhSjLNyM-s

Empire of Dust is great, everyone should watch it.

Personally I do not feel that way. Over the years in addition to my white friends I've had black friends, asian friends, middle eastern friends, native friends, and indian friends. I felt no closer to or further from them because on their race.

But these are anecdotes and do not hold up in debates. Anecdotes really have no place in a debate (unless, maybe, contradicting a tautology).

You need to find data to support your claims

>Over the years in addition to my white friends I've had black friends, asian friends, middle eastern friends, native friends, and indian friends.

Qui était tous issus des élites de leur peuple et ne représentait pas la moyenne...

Natives are fucking shit, I'm tired of them and hearing about their shit every day in the news.

>le police not doing enough to find aboriginal woman #142423424 murdered by her husband or drowned in a river after excessive drinking even though they put as much effort into it as they do for any other missing persons
>hey eh we need to have clean drinking water on the reserves eh we want to live segregated from the rest of the country eh and no working or anything eh but you have to pay for all our shit and clean our houses too eh
>IDLE NO MORE!!! This means we're going to get some free education and take advantage of all the shit natives get for being nati- just kidding, more protesting and begging for free shit

En rapport avec OP, t'sais t'a beau argumenter contre un pigeon s't'une question de temps avant qui t'chie dessus.

L'point c'est qu'rendu la si t'en a plein ton casse va vivre en région, t'est vraiment pas a la bonne place a etre pogné entre Cote-des-negres pis Tapettes Mont-Royal pour etre moindrement plus que centriste.

with that femboi cuban cuck PM you got, there is no hope for your country. what you should do is just kill as many as you can and then your self last, save us the trouble when Trump launches the annexation of cucknadia

No Antoine, they were regular people.

comfy documentary if you don't mind reading subtitles

Is there anything worth doing in Quebec CIty? Looks comfy

Beau français mon grand. Retourne à l'école et reviens pour le leçons après. C'est bien beau avoir un accent, mais écrire comme un imbécile, c'est comme si tu voulais nous dire, de manière claire et nette, que ton opinion ne vaut pas moins que celle d'un anglo retardé qui croit encore au nationalisme civique. Osti de b.s., retourne te branler sur ton balcon du plateau.

I hate feeling like racism is justified

Ciboire Kevin...je comprends ton point mais essait d'écrire en français par en gros câlisse de colon du Saguenay...

>No Antoine, they were regular people.

Le Q.I. moyen d'un Indien en Occident est de 112...veut tu me dire que des gens qui chie dans la rue sont plus intelligents que les Juifs et les Aryens? Non, ils sont simplement un petit pourcentage élitiste de l'inde...

>Is there anything worth doing in Quebec CIty? Looks comfy

Vivre en paix sans shitskins violents...

youtube.com/watch?v=_m34wl4ZKWs

Just kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=nFbvBJULVnc

youtube.com/watch?v=8GIuk8pcuNE

nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html

That's basically where my belief comes from. It's actually similar to the logic SJWs use when they claim all whites are racist except I go a step further and say everyone is racist.

I too, having lived my whole life in one of the most diverse areas in Canada have had my share of non white friends. Though they did have qualities that made them appealing to be my friend, I couldn't help but notice it's really hard to find one that ''acts Canadian'' or ''acts Quebecois'' rather considering Quebec has a culture completely different to the rest of the country.

They seem to like either A. holding onto their native culture (though one of the friends I have in mind WAS a FOB planning on going back to China so for him it was justified) or B. adopt a really cringy American nigger-tier culture. ''YO DAWG REACH MAH CRIB MAAAN WE GON PIFF''.

youtube.com/watch?v=24MdDSb75ys

Based QC City

Classique...bonne découverte, James...

There is none.

Living in a multicultural society myself only contributed for a increase in my racism.

I didn´t think about killing other races when I lived in a small 98% white village in new zealand.

Because blacks aren't nearly as dangerous to us as jews. You can't tell a jew by the color of his skin, but you can with blacks. Black vs white, left vs right... its all just divisive tacticsm keep us divided, keep fighting each other, keep us off balance, keep us weak so we can't come together and fight the real enemy. The jew is the real enemy and its time to wake up. Criminals come in all shapes and forms so I'm not focused on blacks, the best thing you can do is redpill them, what the fuck do you think they're doing to Kanye? He's caught on the the jewish trickery.

Ça

I mean, you might see a "smart" haitian man in Montreal, but he's just gonna be as smart as an average white man. Most of them are good christians but dumb as rocks.

Ben content de nos haïtiens au Québec, c'est pas comme les nègres aux states

Biology and genetics matter, whether you like it or not. There, if after that you're still an egalitarian creationist SJW cuckold there's nothing that can be done, much like making a religious cultist drop his fairytales.

Bretty good James...continue a parler de Lucky Larry aux bons goyims...

>Ben content de nos haïtiens au Québec, c'est pas comme les nègres aux states

Donneur l'ont une médaille, ils ne s'entretuent pas comme des animaux dans le milieu de la rue...

They don't have to be intelligent to be decent human beings, or good friends

I don't disagree with implicit racial bias, but that bias is based purely on aesthetics. Of course kids will trust people who look like their family over people who don't. But I don't see why that justifies racism.

My experience living on the east coast has been different, everyone seems to just want to live life and not cause trouble and get along. Maybe because it's less populated than the rest of Canada

>c'est pas comme les nègres aux states

This Haitian threatened to stab me if I didn't give him the code to my iPad. They're just as bad a the ones in America and it doesn't help they're recent immigrants.

Here's an entire gangster movie made by these shit heads. ''Canadian gangster'' SHOULD be an oxymoron but diversity has changed that.

youtube.com/watch?v=o84mHUT5k08

Couple more examples of the joys of having Haitians and other nigger-tier apes around in Montreal:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

A based leaf, or is it?

>They don't have to be intelligent to be decent human beings, or good friends

Mais ils ont besoin d'etre intelligents pour faire un pays productif...

Avec un Q.I. moyen de 67...

iq-research.info/fr/page/average-iq-by-country/ht-haiti

Do they? You don't need to be intelligent to do most jobs, you just need to follow orders. Productivity stems from management. The smart people, the "elite", manage the lower IQ drones.

>The smart people, the "elite", manage the lower IQ drones.

Tabarnak James...les kikes t'ont bien éduqué...

youtu.be/5jG6kJm-50k

It doesn't justify racism alone it just means there's nothing wrong with racism because we all are anyways whether we like it or not. You can choose to not believe it, fair enough, I do.

>living on the east coast

There's your problem. Funny enough I took a road trip to Halifax this summer, went to PEI as well. Beautiful place.

Even Halifax, the most diverse city there I'd estimate would be 80% plus white. You got a small black population because of Africville but that's about all.

Considering you said

>Over the years in addition to my white friends I've had black friends, asian friends, middle eastern friends, native friends, and indian friends. I felt no closer to or further from them because on their race.

I take it your from Halifax.

I will say on my travels in PEI, I was leaving the rest room and the only black dude I saw there was right there with his kid on his shoulders. He looked me in the eye and in a perfect Canadian accent said ''hey bud!'', I smiled and said hey back and left having all my racism flash before me. Although completely anecdotal, I was happy that happened, if all the nogs here in Montreal acted that way maybe I wouldn't be so racist. Similar experience in Halifax too, a black lady saw the fish I had just caught on a fishing trip, looked at me and smiled ''those mackerel you got there.''

That friendly Canadian small talk is non existent with Montreal niggers

Wow, Toronto est perdu...vous etes morts mes blokes...

youtu.be/T5MSD3EqBB0

I reckon that when whites have a super-majority somewhere, over time the rest tend to become civilized.

Yea PEI is the whitest province, 97% white, 0.5% black lol

Nigger isn't a racial slur to me, but more black people tend to be them because of poverty and their ganster/whore praising culture.

I used to live there its full of Irish potato niggers

>Irish potato niggers

Scottish potato niggers...

PEI was my favorite province and I've been to all of them besides Newfoundland.

Beautiful, beautiful place.

I'd say culture is absolutely a product of race, but that culture still plays a somewhat bigger role, kind of like:
1. Mongs are shit
2. Mongs make shit society
3. Shit society amplifies Mongitude dramatically
4. Poorly socialized Mongs are even worse for their shit society

Rappel quotidien que ceci arrive a Toronto a la place de MTL a cause qu'on asortit les Juifs de MTL dans les années 70 et qu'ils ont déplacer leur bourse a Tor...les Frenchies gagnent encore une fois...

youtu.be/ZUCpaAbgeR0

The Scotts are like gods compared to the inferior Irish stock