#JerseyExit

Okay, so hear me out on this: Trump is already back-pedaling on most of his promises and has offered the position of Secretary of State to Mitt Romney (cnn.com/2016/11/19/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-secretary-of-state/).

So basically he isn't going to get shit done and White America is screwed. There's also no way that a third party can win on the national level due to the corrupt two-party system.

Making everything even worse, White Americans are heavily divided and impossible to unite. There's literally nothing to bind together a New Jersey Italian with the South and its WASPs. We've got nothing in common.

The only thing holding this country together is the Constitution and the left is gutting it as we speak.

So the only solution is for us to get our own homes in order. Jersey has a unique culture and most of us on the coast are Italian.

Why don't we just pull a #JerseyExit and leave? People say it's impossible, but screw the rules. We can do this. If we make it trend and push it, we can get it off the ground. Italian pride world wide baby. Let's roll.

those are nice tits for a chink

I support this. Let's raise the gas tax by 23 cents to prepare for the secession.

Oh wait

Is Trump our guy anymore? Or another puppet? Someone hit me with some facts

Fuck the Zhidovski.

I don't know what you are talking about? Mind offering a bit of clarification?

He's way better than Hillary, but isn't going to save White America. He's a temporary stop-gap, nothing more.

IMO, his presidency will give us time to prepare for the future. We need to get regional movements off the ground, otherwise the Dems will eventually end up with total national dominance and the Republicans will screw over individual states.

just call it #jerxit
because youre all a bunch of fucking wankers

>6 posts in and nobody has pointed out that that link is fake

This board is going to shit. Fucking /r/the_donald has brought in a bunch of gullible faggots.

>6 posts in and nobody has pointed out that that link is fake

It's real you tard. Just copy and paste it if you don't believe me.

He's only looking like he's backtracking due to all the backlash against his election. He's trying to be the people's president, after all.
Evidently, the people he is appointing are going to get things done, even if he doesn't. The plans for the wall have already been set in motion, and while it may seem that Trump is going back on his word for a prosecutor, it is likely that his appointment for attorney general will get it through.

If it's 3 months into his presidency and no signs of change on the horizon, I'd be concerned. But until then keep your hopes high

>He's trying to be the people's president, after all.

Exactly, he's a civic nationalist who wants to represent all Americans. That means that - even if he closes the border - he won't fix the race problem.

How can you tell her ethnicity?

I did a google image search and the model is not named. No one knows her ethnicity, the other guy was just guessing.

Monmouth County here, OP ur gay

Closing the border is a start to fixing the race problem. Deporting illegals also helps.

I don't think a single president (either one term or two) could realistically "fix" the race problem unless they went full Hitler.

fuck off faggot and fuck italy

I'm like 90% sure he's playing the field.
>If he starts saying he will prosecute Clinton, obongo can use that as justification for a blanket pardon.
>Libs are already on another level of butthurt, if he keeps pissing them off, one might be stupid enough to attempt a real assassination
>If Obama decides to crash the country/planet while we have this "compromising" Trump, he will destroy whatever is left of his legacy
Im willing to bet that once he's inaugurated, he'll revert back to normal

Yawn.... instead of insults why don't you explain why what I said was wrong?

The truth is that most Americans know this country no longer has much of a national culture. It's nothing more than a giant shopping mall - open to the whole world - bound together by the Constitution. Which is really just a document written by WASPs who died 200 + years ago.

I'm telling you the truth, American needs to balkanize.

#PIZZAGATE

kek
fucking hell m8

#TWITTERGATE

As a Jerseyfag, I'm willing to separate and deport you italians and replace them redpilled southerners.

NJ Italians are not equal to us

Your source is wrong and you flat-out lied in your opening statement. I think you know you're being dishonest. Have a sage.

fuck off ctr, trump hasn't back peddled on shit. i agree YOU should exit, but you don't decide the fate of your state cuckstain. back to tumblr where you belong.

saged faggot

How is my source wrong? Did Trump not meet with Romney to discuss the Secretary of State position? Right now Trump and his staff are supposedly debating this. Unless every mainstream news outlet is lying and making the entire thing up.

>trump hasn't back peddled on shit.

I'm going to make this very simple: Trump is a billionaire, several of his grandchildren are Jewish, 2 out of 3 of his wives have been foreigners, and he often refers to himself in the third person.

If you think that sounds like someone who won't backpedal then I don't know what to tell you.

Gonna need a sauce on dem titties thx

based straya

Needs to double the tolls for all outsiders and freight. Literally free money. I mean what are they gunna do, go around?

South Jersey WASPs did nothing wrong. Don't try to pin this on us, you stupid fucking wop.

In all honesty, I was being a bit cheeky about the Italian pride thing. There's plenty of cool Micks and Anglos in Jersey (so long as they put the state first).

So I guess what I'm saying is that if you're a Jersey WASP who understands the race problem, then you're fine by me. But I still think that the only way we'd ever get real local movement off the ground is if it motivated us Wops. Without us, Jersey can't get shit done.

Passaic County ginzo here and OP is dumb. I feel perfectly comfortable among WASPs and people in the south.

I think maybe you are just lower class and feel anxiety around people in the upper/upper middle class.

Fuck off nice fake link

>5-11
king of manlets

Fuck off you fucking wop pieces of shit I'm so sick of people thinking everyone in New Jersey is a wop Catholic peasant shit. Fuck off, my family has been here before the two provinces were merged

epic XD

youre cool

It's not about class. It's about realizing that we need to put our own state first.

I did get kind of carried away with the Italian pride thing while writing it, but let's be honest: we all know that if Trump doesn't fix things - then we will be one or two election cycles away from a permanent Democrat majority. And that's a one way ticket to becoming a Third World country. If we ever reach that point, we're going to need to build state-centric movements. It's the only way.