TRUMP CAN'T READ

Holy shit, Sup Forums eternally btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=7LFkN7QGp2c

Everyone laughing has never read a page of law. It's not fun, why the fuck do you think he has a lawyer? Some people are more ambitious than sitting down and reading all fucking day.

Rare

But that's literally the president's job. He aspired for it and now what, he's not gonna do it? Why'd you guys vote for him? Sitting down and reading all fucking day is what he needs to be able to do. What about all the security briefings he's gonna get every day? Is someone gonna read them aloud to him? Is someone gonna summarize them for him in a little Cliff's Notes? That he can't read? What about every other account of the video?

Semi-rare, you've never see a Taiwan poster?

that one was actually clever and fun.
But Trumptards are just going to take offense

No it's not. Do you think Obama read Obamacare?

>thinking the president claws his way through 6000 page pieces of legislation himself
No.

Oh shit, you're not reading the same book as everyone else? It's not as necessary as you think it is, everything can be reverse engineered. It makes you stronger, and it's refreshing. I think you overestimate the founders of the Constitution. Hillary's favorite book is The Brothers Karamazov. Is it a great book? Yes. Would it make her a better president because shes read it during her "leisure reading time"? No.

He couldn't read one page put directly in front of him. He tried to do that retarded empty talking he did the entire debate to get out of reading one fucking page. We can debate how much any United States president has to read all we want, but we just watched Trump perform absolutely ZERO of it, and then go through corroborated evidence of how he's performed ZERO if it for years.

Nigga, I'm not saying he's an idiot for not reading a book, I'm saying he's an idiot for not being able to read period. He got this far and he can't fucking read.

You're a fucking idiot to believe this, and I'd question the capability of anyone to compose anything of relevance who uses the word "nigga".

He didn't have his reading glasses you fuckwit. Look at any of his appearances in the last 10 years, he always wears glasses for reading.

Please don't tell me you sincerely believe he graduated with excellent grades from the most prestigious business university in the world without being able to read. I refuse to believe anybody is this stupid.

Not an argument, please go back to being brainwashed by countless Commie cults of personality if we're gonna reduce this to ad hominem attacks, you dog-eating waste of life.

total lugenpresse, he didn't have his READing glasses

But he didn't. How would you know what his transcripts look like? Has anybody other than Trump actually confirmed that he was a success at that university?

He was only ever at that school because of a favor. He was Trump. They wouldn't fail a Trump. Fuck, if anything they're inclined to politically give him the top grades to keep up the fat sacks of cash they were constantly thrown, if what he says is true.

Your saying the sky is pink is not an argument.

Okay, fine, let's pretend he can read. Let's pretend he did forget his reading glasses.

HOW THE FUCK DID HE FORGET HIS READING GLASSES WHEN HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO A DEPOSITION?

WAS THIS A SURPRISE EVENT?

DID THEY SPRING THIS ON HIM?

DID ASHTON KUTCHER JUMP OUT AND PUNK HIM?

IT'S EVEN MORE EMBARRASSING THAT HE DIDN'T BRING SOMETHING THAT WOULD GIVE HIM AN EDGE AT THE GODDAMN THING.

You're literally trying to defend the argument that Trump is illiterate.

Rethink your life

damn, looks like i'm a #cruzmissle now.
Sup Forums btfo

>whew, good thing you said nigga, now i don't have to think or react logically to the facts presented at me. tough luck, pal

Taiwanese intellectual, please go.

Reading law is as easy as reading.

Me too, where do I register to vote. When is the virginia primary? WE CAN'T LET THIS MAN REPRESENT THE GOP!!!

Still not an argument. Try calling me a CTR shill next, see if that's a more concrete defense.

I watched the entire thing months ago. He started reading the paper (with difficulty). This is all taken out of context, and depositions are entirely ORAL testimony. He's not a fucking lawyer.

If you really think Trump can't read than you're too stupid to even debate you because I know morons like you will never change their position even though it's very clearly retarded

Why do you think economy exists? Would it exist if I could do everything better, than the best people in their respective fields could do anything? Your rambunctious posting isn't funny, you have to go back to Redit.

Oral... as in... not... written... down... when it... becomes... a deposition?

Doesn't that make it text? Text you can read? Are you saying that no layman can read verbal text? Two things to that: one, we elected a fucking everyday layman idiot as our president, two, I thought he was better than everyone and incredibly qualified to be president, which, unless I'm wrong, requires a little bit of reading every now and then.

The lady asked him if he read the fucking lease. He straight up avoids the question. Is it better that he eventually reads the paper, with increased difficulty?

Sorry, you're right, I'll change up my main thread thesis: TRUMP IS BARELY LITERATE.

I've seen his transcripts. He had amazing grades, best of his class.

Now get fucked and stop bumping your retarded shill thread.

>TRUMP IS BARELY LITERATE
Wrong

Still not an argument, my sausage-sniffing friend, I'm gonna stop replying to you now if all you're gonna do is call me a moron and put up ZERO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OF THE FACT THAT HE CAN READ ABOVE A CHILD'S LEVEL.

Same to you, my slanty-eyed Cantonese cuck. Can't handle the bantz, can't provide facts without resorting to petty name-calling, is it any surprise that an entire country was able to unite if it meant eternally BTFOing your shithole?

Also not an argument.

>0.03 cents have been deposited to your account by the Trump Foundation. Thank you for your continued service!

WOW. Racist much? You are so oppressive to minorities in inner cities that can't read due to white oppression.

Wrong

You're right. I'm sorry. I'll do my best to maintain a safe space for our current president elect.