Why do brown people smell?

Why do brown people smell?

Uh we don't smell.

Lol that's not what your women say you fucking little white bitch. White women love my Indian dick and white boy faggots like you can't do shit about it other than cry on pol. I'm going to be fucking glad when you white faggots finally disappear.

So blind people can hate them as well.

sub humans have poor sensivity to bad smells.

for the same reason that all people smell. yall are easy to trigger.

Hahahahahahaha I'm Persian and only the most ratchetest of bitches would date your curry smelling small dick race

Why do white people smell like a wet dog?
It's a quite nauseating smell

So blind people can hate them too

Are you trolling or is this legit?

Makes me wonder if all racial groups smell the others differently. You'd think that with how powerful smell is, no one would ever race mix or even think the groups belong together.

We dont smell. Even our squatters take a bath twice daily

I can not smell for two days and smell good. I'm white

because your only experience of white people consists of being dragged out of the rio grande by a border patrol german shepard you fucken taco wog.

Why do white people smell like freshly baked bread?

This occurs commonly among family members as well, to discourage incest.

You don't type like one

Get back on the phones, Pajeet.

Chekc

I think it has something to do with salt / fats that we secrete through sweat. Blacks secrete the most which is why they tend to get body odor quicker than whites. Asians tend to even lesser than whites.

>dragged out of the rio grande by a border patrol german shepherds
>fucken taco wog

why do american people smell like the mall / costco?

Why do whites smell like milk? Do you know how disgusting that is to drink from a cow's tit?

I'm VERY serious, I work in the hotel industry as a supervisor and I often have to interact with white foreigners who smell like a rabid street dog, by far the most smelly white people are males, but women also smell lightly, or maybe they do a better job at covering the foul stench.

Even fucking Jews have a very distinct smell, I can't quite describe it but it's like a mix between slightly burnt plastic and creamy food smell, perhaps these smells are related to the shit they cook/eat and their sweat.

I will tell you that by far, the most disgusting smell is from white people, I don't know how you live among each other, it's nasty as shit
Daily reminder to ignore Australian shitposts

in the case of Indians, it's because they don't use toilet paper. They literally wipe the poo using their own hand. It's a religious/cultural thing.

If you ever go to a Dunkin donuts or something staffed by Indians, remember there is poo under their finger nails and all

Jungle funk.

Pierre Mobutu-a-Butto pls

It's funny because we white people don't like to stand next to blacks on the subway for this very reason either. Just a disgusting penetrating smell ugh.

No thank you I would never ever want to sleep next to that rank ass smell for the rest of my life.

Only white cocks for me

my fucking sides straya

I love Australians so god damn much

Huh. Ive never smelled anything like that. Maybe white tourists are stinky people specifically?

Ive never met a black person that doesnt smell. Its hard to describe it, its unique to them. Kind of like a asshole if you took out the moistness.

Spics smell spicy to me, no joking. Sometimes I greatly dislike it, other times it smells good.

Kek

>sandnigger mudslime doesn't realize that his golddigger women flock to Indians because we're much richer than they are

cucked

kek

Ausie banter, kek

OP stop projecting.

Because they are made of poop.